Author Topic: Mafia 82:RE Mafia Day 6...Perhaps you can resist, but you cannot disobey.  (Read 2209 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Results.

Oohhboy was voted out. They were Osmund Sadler the Mafia Watcher Roleblocker.
The Mafia tried to target MASB last night but they were unable to use the hit.

MASB used the Daylight Serum last night to get rid of the T-Virus. So now they are immune to the T, G and T-Veronica Virus.  So for today they can vote and use their role. 

I will try to send out virus and night action results shortly but in all likelihood you can figure out what happened yourselves with the night actions.   

Everyone that is alive still has voted once every three days.  You may vote if you wish to do so.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 02:41:56 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline MASB

• "The game's afoot, Watson!" "You're standing on mine, Holmes!"
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
Leon is avenged! Was the Watcher not watching when they should? I thank the doctor for his aid. A spy needs the best medical attention to survive in the field. Now the time has come to topple the Umbrella Corporation!

Vote lolmonade

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
Resident Evil was always meant to last 6 chapters, but sure I'll do one more spin-off if it means kicking the mafia outta Hollywood.

Vote lolmonade, let's lock this thread.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
If the vote holds for 30 mins I will lock it.  If for some reason lolmonade isn't the last mafia then the game will continue. If they are then the game will conclude. I will have the last day up sometime when I get back home one way or another.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 03:46:34 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Thread is locked. Lolmonade was the last mafia member. They were a mafia goon. They started the game as the 3rd party Bullet proof Killer died and revived as a Mafia goon via G virus and had the Mafia hit since Nickmich died. 
Alexis, she/her/Miss