Author Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Dual Pack Coming to North America  (Read 1622 times)

Offline alexosborn

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile

Two games for the price of... two!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/38849/pokemon-omega-rubyalpha-sapphire-dual-pack-coming-to-north-america

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be bundled together in a special Dual Pack at select retailers in North America.

Those looking to pick up both versions of the upcoming Ruby and Sapphire remakes will be able get both titles in a single package for $79.98 at either Best Buy or Amazon. While the pack doesn't offer any additional savings over purchasing the two versions separately, it does include a bonus in the form of two download codes, each for 100 Potions.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are set to release on November 21 for 3DS. A demo is currently available, our thoughts of which you can read about right here.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Dual Pack Coming to North America
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 01:44:42 PM »
That is ... Lame.

At least include a special 2 Cart Steel case.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Dual Pack Coming to North America
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 08:16:06 PM »
$18k to start the game... not gamebreaking, but nice to have.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.