NWR Interactive > TalkBack

A Long Look at the Mario Kart 8 Update and DLC

(1/3) > >>

Daan:
Take a gander upon what you can download right now and in the short term!http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/38371/a-long-look-at-the-mario-kart-8-update-and-dlcVersion 2.0 of Mario Kart 8 is now out and about and it includes some nifty functions for the title! Downloadable content has been added to the game and you can now put a course map on your television. For this and more new options, check out the three videos below.

Leo13:
If the DLC had just been more karts and characters I wouldn't even but it at .99, but with 12 tracks for $12 it's a no brainer for me

NES_RPG_NERD:
16 tracks...

My idea for DLC was for Nintendo to re-jig the tracks from all previous 7 iterations (SMK - 7), and sell the track packs for anywhere between $4.99 and $9.99. Super Mario Kart track pack, $4.99. Mario Kart Wii track pack, $9.99. Etc., etc., etc.

Art_de_Cat:
I wish Zelda had been with Link's set, not more Mario and Peach's.  I also wish more characters will get alt color treatment like yoshi and shy guy.  The mercedes have been fun to play as so far.

mustbeburt:
This is amazing.  I'm so excited for this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version