NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Tekken-Style Pokemon Fighting Game Pokken Tournament Revealed

(1/4) > >>

JusDBerube:
The first details, and English trailer, for a Pokémon collaboration we knew was in the works.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/38364/tekken-style-pokemon-fighting-game-pokken-tournament-revealedPokkén Tournament, a collaboration between The Pokémon Company and Bandai Namco, was officially announced today. Pokkén Tournament will be a Tekken-style fighting game starring Pokémon characters. The new game will first be released in Japanese arcades in 2015.While no Western release has been confirmed, The Pokémon Company did release an English trailer hinting that the title may see the light of day outside of Japan.This isn’t the first time we have heard about Pokkén Tournament. Previously, several trademarks were filed for the name and an extremely short teaser video was shown at a past Pokémon event.Today’s trailer showed a Lucario facing off against a Machamp. The previously released teaser trailer also showed a Blaziken.

Ceric:
They need to do something with Machamp.  It looks terrible.  The top 2 arms look like there just a really weird backpack.  Not part of him.  Need to be in the mix more.

Ian Sane:
Pretty weird that this is a real thing.  Obviously as an arcade game it will make no impact in the West but you figure a Wii U port would be expected.  Though the Namco arcade Mario Karts never came home so who knows?

Khushrenada:
I am surprised.

nickmitch:
Had to go to Disney World to play the Mario Kart arcade games for the first time.  I would later find one in a Dave & Busters.

Not holding my breath to play this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version