Author Topic: New York Toy Fair 2019 Photo Roundup  (Read 1360 times)

Offline JusDBerube

• King Nintendo Fanboy
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
New York Toy Fair 2019 Photo Roundup
« on: February 18, 2019, 02:41:21 AM »

Our own Nintendo collector Justin Berube hit up the big toy show to see what Nintendo goods he could find.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/49780/new-york-toy-fair-2019-photo-roundup

Once again I was able to attend New York Toy Fair. For those that don't know, Toy Fair is basically the E3 for toys. With Nintendo continuing the strategy of expanding their IP awareness it shouldn't be a shock to anyone to see several companies on the show floor that hold the Nintendo license.

As one of Nintendo World Report's biggest Nintendo merchandise collectors it only seems fitting that I was the one who ran around like a maniac for a day trying to take pictures of as much stuff on display as possible. So check out each company listed alphabetically and see what's coming or in some cases is already available. Enjoy!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: New York Toy Fair 2019 Photo Roundup
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 12:47:25 PM »
Quaaaaaid

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 03:35:18 PM »
I lot of good stuff here
I like this Zelda figure

Offline bushwick2002

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 07:10:11 PM »
Surprise that bald headed fat dude let you take photos of the Pyramid America booth. He was very anal with me for taking a single photo. Only thing that interest me was at the Tomy booth and GoodSmiles(but nothing new for Zelda).