Author Topic: What exactly is on the demo disc that everyone is talking about?  (Read 1944 times)

Offline CRiXy

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
What's the content of the demo disc everyone is all hyped up about?
Live in BC? (GVRD)
Wanna trade some games?
Email or ICQ me!

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
What exactly is on the demo disc that everyone is talking about?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 02:59:15 PM »
You're in luck- IGNCube just posted the details of exactly what will be on the disc. Sounds quite impressive- unfortunatley, you can only legally get it with a new GCN.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Perfect Cell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 04:27:40 PM »
Darn shame too i wanted to play Soul Calibur

Offline Matrix

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2003, 04:37:48 PM »

Sounds quite impressive- unfortunatley, you can only legally get it with a new GCN.

Exuse me? I just bought it for $17 (Canadian) at Zellers. It had a price tag on it and everything.  

Offline WhoDey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2003, 05:15:54 PM »
You should check around as some places are selling it. I bought it today at EB for $10. It's well worth it.

Offline Scalemail Ted

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2003, 02:12:49 AM »
I purchased the Preview disc over at EB for 10 bucks + tax.  I also hear its available at Target for the same price.  

All i have to say is WOW!!!!!!

The Viewtiful Joe demo is well worth the money.  
Just the Demo of the game is one of my fave titles on the GCN...AND its only a 2 level demo.  

Its gameplay (in the DEMO) is easy enough for anyone to pick up and play, but difficult to master (you are graded on style, combo attacks, time, defense, etc.)  Joe's different attacks  include: high and low punch and kicks with three modes: standard, slow, Fast Forward.  Throughout the Demo they make GOOD use of Joe's special abilities in order to kill enemies.   Because of its simple gameplay and addictive fun, Viewtiful Joe  feels like the "Super Mario" for this Generation; in terms of a game that ANYONE can play and really have fun while doing so.  Not to mention that the art style of the game is just O.O

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!  Go get this Preview Disc NOW!!!!!