Author Topic: Nintendo News Report: Let's Go! Star Fox And Eevee  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
Nintendo News Report: Let's Go! Star Fox And Eevee
« on: May 18, 2018, 02:04:57 AM »

And Knuckles, featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/47242/nintendo-news-report-lets-go-star-fox-and-eevee

Hey everyone! It's been a while, so we've got a lot to talk about tonight at about 10:15 Eastern. Donald, Justin, and Zach will be tackling subjects including (but not necessarily limited to) E3 rumors, the return of the NES Classic, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, and some caution regarding Runner 3.

Don't forget to grab the audio version of the show on iTunes (also, throw us a review and Alex will address it live),  Google Play or in your podcatcher of choice!

This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline MASB

• "The game's afoot, Watson!" "You're standing on mine, Holmes!"
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo News Report: Let's Go! Star Fox And Eevee
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 10:55:42 AM »
I love Justin's stories of getting deals on videogames. :) Great to see Zach as always. He always brings an interesting perspective. Donald has really grown into a good host. Hope you feel better soon Alex! :)

Offline Oedo

• This title is an insult!
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo News Report: Let's Go! Star Fox And Eevee
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 12:19:47 PM »
The rumours about Pokemon Switch only suggest that 1) there will some kind of integration with Pokemon Go, and 2) Pokemon Go will influence the catching mechanics. I'm not sure where the idea that the battle system would see a significant change or that these games wouldn't even really be RPGs is coming from. Game Freak doesn't make Pokemon spin-offs, so this is almost certainly a main Pokemon game even if it's not Gen 8, and I doubt they're going to abandon the core battle system that has been in the series from its inception (even for a one-off). I think people might be reading a little too much into the Pokemon Go angle. There are plenty of ways of integrating it without changing the core structure of the main Pokemon games.