Author Topic: Octopath Traveller Coming July 13  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Br26

• OH REALLY
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Octopath Traveller Coming July 13
« on: March 08, 2018, 09:21:49 AM »

Square Enix's next RPG is arriving this summer.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/46640/octopath-traveller-coming-july-13

Octopath Traveller, the official name of Square Enix’s upcoming RPG, has a release date and some new information.

In today’s Nintendo Direct, two characters were highlighted.Tressa, a merchant, can use her job to obtain items others normally can’t get. Alphyn, a apothecary whose job is to heal people around the world. He can “warm” out information from other people that others cannot.

The jobs system was also highlighted. You can mix and match jobs along with a character’s base job that will help in battle.  

Octopath Traveller will be out July 13. A special edition of the game includes a pop up book featuring the eight characters, a coin based on the in-game currency, a map and a CD of the soundtrack.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Octopath Traveller Coming July 13
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 01:19:12 PM »
Woo, a date! I really liked the demo, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the full game turns out.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 10:45:27 AM »
Woo, a date! I really liked the demo, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the full game turns out.

How long is the demo?  I downloaded it but never got around to playing it.  The more I see of this game though, the more it's hitting all the right old RPG buttons with some novel ideas and a fresh coat of paint.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 03:11:15 PM »
That special edition, though! Need to buy it just for that diorama!

Ah, Diorama-Rama. My favourite school event next to Hearing Test Thursday.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.