Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Monster Hunter Generations Game Thread

(1/14) > >>

Stratos:
So I don't see anything here about this game and I finally dove into it. I remember some people here mentioning wanting to play so figured I would reach out and see if anyone was still game for some hunts.

Alternately, I am also down to go back and play either 3U or 4U since I have things yet-to-be completed there as well. Will hunt most anything.

In general if you see me online I will welcome the company. I default my password to 6464 unless I am playing in a different group.

Phil:
I need to start this baby. My old 3DS XL that I had before I replaced it with a New 3DS XL got an issue where holding the Circle Pad and letting it go would make it continue to act like it was pressed forward. That happened around the time Generations came out.

Oedo:
I won't be able to pry myself away from Dragon Quest VII and SMT IV:A until I finish playing them, but I'm down to play this with some folks from NWR after that. I fought the flagship monsters just before I took a break from this game and I'm looking forward to getting started on their armour sets.

Stratos:
That should give me time to catch up to you then.

I just got to HR3 and am working on my first "real" set. I stalled on Maccao's armor and ended up throwing together a Loc Lac set for the kilt action and the Gathering bonus, since I need to begin to build up my horde of stuff for later endeavors.

First real set will be Mosgharl since it is the earliest set with Focus, and the fire attack + will be nice for when I get a Rath bow. Looks like I could gem in constitution easily as well since it gives points for that as well. It will be my go-to bow set for a good while I suspect.

Not sure what armors I want as few have really jumped up and grabbed me yet. The Rath Dreadwing is the only one that has done so, but we'll see what else comes up as I progress.

Stratos:
So you can mod out your C-Stick on the New 3DS. I've been having an unusually hard time with it in Gen so I'm going to give it a try. You just pop it off with a screwdriver and pop a PSP-1000 joystick cap on it and it reportedly works like a dream.

Already bought the cap on ebay, I'll report back with how it turns out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version