Poll

I am perpetually thought about this, thanks for putting up.

:moonface: I'm the new guy
6 (60%)
>:( I'm the new girl.
3 (30%)
>:( I am the new one.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: apex booty pop (the spambot thread.)  (Read 128078 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Re: apex booty pop (the spambot thread.)
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2019, 08:01:13 PM »
We need a lot of things.

I threatened to spam the Discord until the forums were fixed. :D
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2019, 04:05:04 AM »
I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've seen a spam bot in Podcast Discussion. They usually stick to the places they can create new threads, and only the top level boards. I wonder if I just made every subforum a child board of TalkBack if it would get rid of them.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2019, 12:55:50 PM »
It clearly just means that James Jones is using spambots to pad RFN's listener numbers.

The jig is up.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2019, 01:35:37 AM »
I've banned about three spambots that have posted in the Podcast discussion forum. It is rare but it does happen.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2019, 10:22:29 PM »
I thought you were on vacation?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2019, 03:36:49 AM »
Still check in to see what's happening. Just banned a spambot when I checked in now.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2019, 10:59:54 AM »
You guys notice that sub-sub forums never get spambots? Like the movie and tv section. Maybe we need to make everything sub sub forums.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2019, 01:06:47 PM »
You guys notice that sub-sub forums never get spambots? Like the movie and tv section. Maybe we need to make everything sub sub forums.

Hmmm....

I wonder if I just made every subforum a child board of TalkBack if it would get rid of them.

Nope. Never noticed or thought of that before. Insanolord is asleep at the switch again.  ;)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2019, 05:51:09 PM »
Maybe I should un-mute Insanolord...

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2019, 10:52:46 AM »
Just banned a spambot from the TV/Movie subforum. Yes, they do post there on occasion too.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2019, 03:56:42 PM »
There’s a spambot posting under the user name “Username.” I’m shocked this hasn’t been taken yet. I wonder if its password is “password.”

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2019, 04:14:53 PM »
There’s a spambot posting under the user name “Username.” I’m shocked this hasn’t been taken yet. I wonder if its password is “password.”

Try it. Log out of your account to try logging on under Username and see if that works.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2019, 12:48:59 PM »
Whoever's making these spambots seems to think there's a big potential audience for the Grey Cup here.

J.P. Corbran

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2019, 06:46:42 AM »
There's been a sudden huge influx of spambots posting streams of rodeos tonight, and I'm kind of curious why.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2019, 10:06:41 AM »
Wait! You're telling me that you watch every sport except the one actual good one which is Rodeo?!?

Typical rusty dusty city slicker ignorance.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2019, 11:05:33 AM »
I don’t watch basketball either, and it really stings that that’s the one sports thread on here that gets regular discussion.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2019, 02:18:53 PM »
Basketball is the opium of the people.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2019, 06:04:40 PM »
I don’t watch basketball either, and it really stings that that’s the one sports thread on here that gets regular discussion.
There are only five people who regularly post in the NBA thread and BeautifulShy is two of them. Soren, who started the thread, checked out once the Warriors all came down with a horrible case of broken hand. He’ll be back in October.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2020, 03:05:35 AM »
The spam bots are pimping XFL streams now, that league might just have a chance of sticking this time.

J.P. Corbran

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2020, 02:40:51 PM »
Based on how much activity it's getting in Talkback I guess it really is the Xtra Fun League

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2020, 04:35:40 PM »
That spambot in general gaming has been around for 5 hours. Where is the mod?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2020, 10:20:53 AM »
Holy cats! Noticed something in the bumped Donkey Kong thread in Talkback. Look at that subtle spam in the quote. But that's not all:

That is spam 9 years in the making! The Oliver account only made that one post in 2011 and may have only finally put their spam in earlier this year. Crazy considering how far back and buried this topic is. Which is probably why oldtimer is a spambot who bumped the thread in an attempt to get people to notice Oliver's spam. For now, I guess we'll wait 9 years to see if oldtimer decides to update his post...

Offline MASB

• "The game's afoot, Watson!" "You're standing on mine, Holmes!"
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2020, 02:16:34 PM »
I guess we should have been suspicious when a random stranger was paying Aaron compliments.

That was a good topic though, so the spammer did good by bringing it back up!

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2020, 03:10:37 AM »
here's a fact: electronic Russian Email List addresses ultimately atrophy or move terrible over the years, no matter how a good deal monitoring or checking you do. Russian Email List customers may additionally both abandon an electronic mail account (until inbox turns into too complete to receive any more message) or shut it down for exact. this is why a "soar" occurs - an e mail which you tried to send bounces back and remains undeliverable.

greater bounces method greater impact on your sender popularity, in view that most carrier carriers believe that accountable Russian Email List  senders delete bad addresses from their lists on a regular basis. as it's miles, spammers typically have excessive bounce rates. could you need to be related to spam practice or have bounced or bad addresses regularly removed out of your database?

it's miles recommended which you do not get rid of electronic Russian Email List addresses as quickly as they soar ounce, due to the fact, for example, what if it is simply brief technical failure on the a part of the carrier provider? you may preserve your electronic mail list smooth by way of having a threshold of three to 5 bounces earlier than casting off it out of your database. music undeliverable addresses and make certain that they are removed from your electronic Russian Email List listing, too.

: it has flags that provide element past whether or no longer an electronic Russian Email List can get past a server. thru this, marketers such as you get the form of information they want to reduce bounce prices and improve open rates in their campaigns. to verify an electronic mail cope with additionally method protective yourself against getting blacklisted by way of  Russian Email List messengers.

many Russian Email List  marketers surely hold sending to their electronic mail lists even if many customers have no longer opened a unmarried email in months. you do not without a doubt lose cash here, but this state of affairs affects your sender reputation score as determined through email provider carriers. what are you able to do to cope with this trouble and keep away from landing in the junk mail container for a phase of low-hobby Russian Email List  customers

it is important that corporations and campaigns Russian Email address ru which

some other factor to recall is that not all the Russian Email address ru in a bulk e-mail list absolutely paintings or are being used. every other thing is one individual may have several e mail accounts and maybe not even use they all. or in case you are sending one Russian Email address ru to ten different addresses but only one character owns the ones 10 Russian Email address ru addresses. so even though you sent out 10, it actually handiest equals one. however you may not honestly realize this, so if you purchase 100 emails, you can virtually only be getting 10 if best 10 humans own those a hundred electronic mail addresses. no longer an amazing scenario all of the manner round. waste of time, money and effort.

while you see those ads just inform your self they're all a waste of money, yes i'm certain you can in all likelihood find some valid companies available that sell Russian Email address ru addresses that would in shape your market and that they want to get hold of Russian Email address ru from different assets, however even for me they're nevertheless difficult to locate. i don't purchase emails, so i have not done a great deal research on the respectable corporations. however i suggest you keep seeking to power site visitors for your decide in page to benefit extra addresses to your listing. do not get sucked right into a scam. a further concept is maybe discover any other e-mail marketer that is probably inclined to help promote you by way of sending his listing individuals an offer from you, in the event that they choose into your list then you have no issues approximately unsolicited mail. you may also want to promote them in return for a fair sharing.

other than the criteria this is used whilst growing an e-mail list or running on an Russian Email address ru list constructing mission, it is also critical to understand the technical facet of the manner. Russian Email address ru lists do not virtually spring out of skinny air due to the fact they're wanted, they may be created out of necessity and are honed and subtle before they may be ever completely applied.

of a banner advert or an electronic mail marketing campaign both apprehend the technique properly or rent a business enterprise that makes a speciality of this kind of database prior to beginning the marketing campaign. now not only must marketers attempt to find apt and skilled listing builders, but need to additionally consider the capability revenue from these campaigns.

much as an powerful conventional Russian Email address ru  ail listing building campaign might need to be overseen through a person gifted on this shape of advertising, it takes effort and time to create an e-mail list this is usable and responsive. you want your e-mail marketing campaign to reach a big quantity of targeted capacity clients and that defines the motives and desires of the marketing campaign that is being used to effectively market your products or services
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:14:02 AM by pokepal148 »

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2021, 08:57:31 PM »
Everytime I see a "Where is administration" spambot I just assume it's a Karen.