Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 89: RECVMake Neighbor Day 3

(1/4) > >>

BeautifulShy:
Story

BeautifulShy:
Results of Day 2 vote and Night actions

Nickmitch was voted out and he was a normal townie. 

Khushrenada was hit by the Ashford Mafia.  Khushrenada was the Townie Encryptor

The day will run for 48 hours so the day will end a 6:30pm AZ time on April 29th.  If there is a majority vote then the day will end earlier.

With 9  players remaining the majority will be  5 players voting for the same person and holding that vote for 1 hour.

Claire Redfield can message me on here or on Discord your investigation or decide to save your investigation to use the following day.  You can save as many investigations as you want and you can use however the amount of those saved investigations you wish. So if you have 3 saved investigations you can use two of them and have left over till the next night where you have 2 for that night.

Steve Burnside can message me any protection orders during the night be it self protection and/or protecting another player.   Steve can self protect and someone else during the same night.

Tonight is the Organization Mafias hit action so Wesker can message me what they want to be the hit.

Sadler can also role block someone tonight.

I think that is it.  if you have any questions let me know on the forums or on discord or even here in the thread and I will try to get back to you as soon as i can.

Alive players in the game.

stevey
Order.RSS
TopHatAnt123
ThePerm
Bungle 4
Mop it up
Luigi Dude
Stratos
lolmonade

Seven Minutes. Seven Minutes is all I can spare to play with you.

BeautifulShy:
Day 3 has started. 

What is everyones favorite Resident Evil character?  For me i would have to say Jill  I always play as her in ReMake(GCN version of Resident Evil) and she is a great character.  Especially in the new remake of 3.

stevey:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on April 27, 2022, 09:27:36 PM ---Day 3 has started. 

What is everyones favorite Resident Evil character?  For me i would have to say Jill  I always play as her in ReMake(GCN version of Resident Evil) and she is a great character.  Especially in the new remake of 3.

--- End quote ---

The presidents daughter, she had nice ballistics.

TOPHATANT123:
Another bad night.

Here's what I'm thinking, the Ashford mafia probably got lucky on day 0 and recruited someone. Which is why they're confident enough to go for a hit.

Which would put it at 3 Organization, 2 Ashford and 4 Townie (including 1 doctor and 1 detective)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version