Community Forums > Movies & TV

Rate the last movie you've seen

<< < (996/1309) > >>

Plugabugz:
Jupiter Ascending. No. No. No.

If you HAVE to watch this movie, then watch it in 2D and save yourself some money. While the art style is gorgeous, the plot feels "scribbled on the back of a hand" and doesn't make much sense.

marvel_moviefan_2012:
I could tell from the commercials I was not going to even bother with that one. Man am I turning into that old grouch who hates everything that came after he left high school?

nickmitch:
Aren't you that already? Or are you still waiting to graduate?

Stogi:
Jupiter Ascending looks "so bad, it's good", a genre that's in short supply of big budget flops. Watching as soon as it hits the web.

BlackNMild2k1:
I watched John Wick last night.

Keanu was a badass in this movie. Could have renamed it to
Head Shot: The John Wick Story
or
Videogame: The Movie

only thing I didn't understand was, if John Wick was such an underground legend, "the man you send to kill the boogeyman" and he worked for the biggest mobster in town up till 5 years ago... Why didn't that mobsters 30something year old son, who has obviously been in living off the advantages of the family business for quite sometime, know who the **** John Wick was by name and reputation, if not picture/looks, even after having it explained to him?
I mean even the fucking cops know whats up.

Cop: "Oh hey John"
::sees dead body on the floor behind him::
Cop: "uh... you working again!?"
John: "Just dealing with some stuff"
Cop: "Oh, ok, well have a good night...."

and this punk ass "kid" (he's like 30 something clubbing on daddy's mob money, he has to know something about whats going on, or atleast something about the biggest players in the game).

But other than that little oversight (which I'm hoping someone can explain) it was pretty damn good. Great Action, from the hand to hand, to the gun fights. Keanu owned that ****.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version