Author Topic: Nintendo Coming To Western Wii U Virtual Console  (Read 1864 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Nintendo Coming To Western Wii U Virtual Console
« on: February 04, 2016, 06:43:46 PM »
Hold on, sorry guys, false alarm.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 06:47:30 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Coming To Western Wii U Virtual Console
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 12:06:54 AM »
Boycotting this game even though it is my favorite series and genre because they destroyed the original authorial integrity by censoring a dish washing scene AND they did not do a literal translation of the Kanji dialect. Also because it is digital only.

Nintendo never makes games I like anymore.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 11:11:29 AM »
Well if you feel that way then why do you hang around a pro Nintendo site I mean damn.
You can call me Mikey if my username is too long.
My favorite games are: Minecraft, Star Wars, Mario, DK, Zelda, Ninja Turtles, and Call of Duty,
I own Wii U, PS4, PS3, and PC.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 12:58:56 AM »
This is a pro-Nintnendo site? Could of fooled me with the amount of salt in the articles around here!
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 05:21:15 AM »
Well if you feel that way then why do you hang around a pro Nintendo site I mean damn.

I would point out that this part of the forum is meant as a more comedic outlet usually relying on snark and some sarcasm for that comedy since bumping 149 10 year-old-threads has now become a bannable offense. As such, users can and often post things they may not actually mean. Or sometimes what they actually do mean since you can't say for sure if its the truth or not on this forum. It's what I do all the time and no one has figured it out yet!. As such, I'd take Stratos statement with a grain of salt. Or on the level. You just can't be sure here.

What you can be sure of, though, is that all future VC releases will now be tied to Amiibo. Want to play F-Zero X on the VC? You'll have to buy the John Tanaka Amiibo to unlock it on the eShop in order to purchase it. Who's John Tanaka? Exactly. If Lottie from Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer can get an Amiibo, no character can be safely excluded from the Amiibo Apocalypse we are now living in.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 12:45:49 AM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 10:36:45 PM »
Yeah I kind of got that sarcasm bit, which is why I said what I did. I wasn't being serious but it sounds like Stratos took it the right way. Sort of.
You can call me Mikey if my username is too long.
My favorite games are: Minecraft, Star Wars, Mario, DK, Zelda, Ninja Turtles, and Call of Duty,
I own Wii U, PS4, PS3, and PC.