Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 932892 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #2650 on: February 09, 2016, 05:10:33 AM »
I've often heard many times that it is supposed to be really good and some people think it is the best Trek series. I just remember finding the pilot pretty bad and nobody really likeable in it to try another episode. Plus, it didn't seem to get played as much on the Space channel like the rest of the Trek series to start at the beginning and watch through it. Since I've not hurting for things to watch, I just haven't bothered trying to check it out since it's always left an unfavorable impression from the bits I've seen. If anything, I almost feel like watching the Next Generation stuff again since it's probably been a decade or so since I've watched it.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #2651 on: February 09, 2016, 10:33:54 AM »
Give the Original Series a go again. Everything Shatner does is much funnier now. He was always a drama queen.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

« Reply #2652 on: February 09, 2016, 11:00:11 AM »
If we didn't have crazies breaking the rules around here, who would be left, mop it up would be talking to herself. Trust me having conversations with your self is not very fun.
You can call me Mikey if my username is too long.
My favorite games are: Minecraft, Star Wars, Mario, DK, Zelda, Ninja Turtles, and Call of Duty,
I own Wii U, PS4, PS3, and PC.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: February 09, 2016, 07:44:08 PM »
Everyone here is on a doup account. All of the original ones died long ago and no one remembers their old passwords.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: February 09, 2016, 08:42:56 PM »
That's why it took me so long to log in after I was banned!

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2655 on: February 10, 2016, 04:31:40 AM »
Khush senpai! :@ :@
How dare you ignore me!
I waited for you to come back for ages and not one comment about me!?
Almost tempted to do a focus blast!
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: February 10, 2016, 12:00:35 PM »
Khush senpai! :@ :@
How dare you ignore me!
I waited for you to come back for ages and not one comment about me!?
Almost tempted to do a focus blast!

Do I know you?

Ha ha ha! Hi Lucariofan99. Doing alright?

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: February 10, 2016, 01:04:54 PM »
If we didn't have crazies breaking the rules around here, who would be left, mop it up would be talking to herself. Trust me having conversations with your self is not very fun.

I haven't broken any rules. I've just been awful at forum games.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2658 on: February 10, 2016, 09:17:56 PM »
Doing fine turned 18 got drunk at the local pub went to strip club with Uncle, you know normal stuff! ;D
School so close to being finished...
Made you look ****.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: February 13, 2016, 03:00:50 AM »
So he's complaining about the box art on the Nintendo Selects titles? Man, Ian Sane must be getting shallow.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: February 13, 2016, 03:16:21 AM »
He's complained about it since the time Nintendo Select titles on the GameCube had the yellow border and side added to the covers to distinguish them as such. I'm sure you could do a search of his posts and come up with a bunch of them complaining about this many times.

But the truth is, I give him a pass on this. I've never liked the three GC cases I've got with the yellow GameCube logo. They just stick out from all the other titles that have the black side. I also try and find the original box art for the Wii games as well. Truthfully, I've never liked how a few N64 game cartridges were colored differently either. They just seem like they don't belong. Plus, buying the original box art makes it seem like you were an early adopter and played the higher price for the game instead of showing that you are a cheap, tight-fisted, penny-pinching, miserly, third-rate, bargain bin game buyer in front of any people who see your game collection.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: February 13, 2016, 03:28:44 AM »
Don't the Nintendo Selects games have reversible covers, where if you turn it around it doesn't have that border? The only one I own is New Play Control Pilmin 2, because that was the only way to get that game in North America, and it let you do that.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: February 13, 2016, 03:35:26 AM »
Maybe so. I can't confirm since I don't own any Wii Nintendo Select titles because I'm a rich gaming collector. Since you do have a Select title and can do that, then maybe you can with the Wii games. I'd have to check a used game shop or two to see what their covers are like. You can't do it with the GameCube titles though. I just grabbed my copy of Super Monkey Ball 2 to make sure and it is blank on the other side thus forcing me to continue to show its bargain bin stained yellow jacket to the world.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #2663 on: February 13, 2016, 10:24:18 AM »
I think we're missing the point here: he's actually keeping it to two paragraphs in that thread. That falls under miracle of Festivus territory.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: February 13, 2016, 10:39:46 AM »
Don't the Nintendo Selects games have reversible covers, where if you turn it around it doesn't have that border? The only one I own is New Play Control Pilmin 2, because that was the only way to get that game in North America, and it let you do that.

The New Play Control titles has reversible covers.  Regular Nintendo Selects titles do not.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Re: skittles
« Reply #2665 on: February 16, 2016, 06:10:28 PM »
I can't see the rainbow. :(
My favorite games are: Minecraft, Star Wars, Mario, DK, Zelda, Ninja Turtles, and Call of Duty,

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2666 on: February 16, 2016, 07:19:18 PM »
Taste the Rainbow.
Made you look ****.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: February 16, 2016, 09:49:29 PM »
Smell the rainbow.
My Game Collection

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2668 on: February 17, 2016, 04:04:21 AM »
Feel the Rainbow
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: February 17, 2016, 04:19:54 AM »

More like Rainbow Brite, am I right?

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2670 on: February 17, 2016, 04:22:16 AM »
**** the Rainbow (damn it Khush you ruined it!)
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: February 17, 2016, 04:31:56 AM »
Ruined it... or made it better?

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2672 on: February 17, 2016, 04:46:05 AM »
**** the Rainbow

Made you look ****.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #2673 on: February 17, 2016, 05:23:55 AM »
Color blind people are left out. :/
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

« Reply #2674 on: February 17, 2016, 11:18:22 AM »
I like animeboys version better.First one not his creepy second one.