Author Topic: Light Suit Samus Statues Now Available for Pre-Order from First 4 Figures  (Read 1501 times)

Offline JusDBerube

• King Nintendo Fanboy
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile

The first new Metroid product from the company in nearly four years.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/38173/light-suit-samus-statues-now-available-for-pre-order-from-first-4-figures

Two new Light Suit Samus statues have just been put up for pre-order from high end figure manufacturer First 4 Figures. The figures are part of a new 1/4th scale line and are the first Metroid figures produced by First 4 Figures in nearly four years.

The standard version of the Light Suit Samus figure stands at 20 inches tall, costs $339.99, and is limited to 2,500 pieces. The Exclusive version, only available from the First 4 Figures site, is also 20 inches tall, but is jam packed with LEDs within Samus and the base. The Exclusive version costs $364.99 and is limited to 750 pieces.

Both figures are currently scheduled to ship in the first quarter of 2015.

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
Holy smokes it looks beautiful!!!!!! I've been waiting for this one for years!

Just give me Ridley and I am good!

Can't stand that I buy these things all the time and just store them in the closet in hopes that I will have a nice enough home and space to display them in.
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline Mythtendo

• My rims never spin, to the contrary, you'll find that they're quite stationary
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Looks nice, but no way would I pay that much for them.

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Metroid sucks my wallets life force. I must have this. Plus in 2 years this thing will likely double in value!