Author Topic: Time Hollow Bending Time on DS  (Read 1570 times)

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
Time Hollow Bending Time on DS
« on: September 25, 2008, 01:10:59 PM »
Konami's touch-based adventure title is now available in America.
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=16738

Konami announced earlier this week that their latest touch-based adventure title for Nintendo's DS is now available in stores.    

The game puts the Hollow Pen in the hands of the player, allowing them to follow the quest of Ethan Kairos through the past and present. Ethan seeks his missing parents and uses the Hollow Pen to bend time in order to find them.    

The game's deep storyline was created by anime studio AIC which housed the producer of Blood+ and director of Gundam SEED. Junko Kawano, scriptwriter for Suikoden IV penned the exact words of the script as well as molding the variety of interesting characters featured in the game.    

Time Hollow is rated T for Teen by the ESRB and is available in America now for the suggested retail price of $29.99.    

KONAMI SHIPS TIME HOLLOW FOR THE NINTENDO DS™ TO RETAIL STORES NATIONWIDE    

Travel Through Time in the All-New, Original Story-Driven Adventure    

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - Sept. 23, 2008 - Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. announced today that Time Hollow for the Nintendo DS™ has shipped to retail stores nationwide. In this original, time-bending adventure, players are allowed to explore the past and present simultaneously, solving mysteries of the present as they learn about events of the past.    

In Time Hollow, players take on the role of Ethan Kairos, who is on a quest to unravel the mystery surrounding the sudden disappearance of his family. As players begin their journey, they come across a Hollow Pen, an extraordinary object that has the amazing ability to open portals to the past. Using the stylus pen and touch screen for the DS, players utilize the Hollow Pen to explore the past and present simultaneously in order to help Ethan find his parents.    

Time Hollow reveals a deep storyline featuring key scenes created by AIC, the famous anime studio with the producer and director of Blood+ and Gundam SEED, respectively. The sprawling mystery also features a variety of interesting characters that come to life via the words of Junko Kawano, scriptwriter for Suikoden IV.    

Time Hollow is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB and retails for $29.99. For more information, please visit: www.konami.com.

Check out PixlBit!

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Time Hollow Bending Time on DS
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 08:44:31 PM »
Available everywhere in America except where I am, more-like... =(
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Re: Time Hollow Bending Time on DS
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 02:57:05 PM »
I'm excited about the premise of this game.  Time will tell (pun intended) whether it's another Hotel Dusk or another Jake Hunter.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!