Author Topic: Rogue Mafia: Day 8. The Dormant Volcano.  (Read 4354 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Rogue Mafia: Day 8. The Dormant Volcano.
« on: April 15, 2007, 06:41:40 PM »
Waaaah ha ha ha! Waluigi here. Keepin things real, yo fools. Giving mad props to the mad dogs of mafia mastermindery...iness...... Oh. I really don't know what I'm doing anymore.

But, I do know this. During the night, someone threw a brick through my hotel window with a note attatched to it. The note told me to go back to the old castle and instructions on where to go in there. It further teased me by saying that I would find all that I needed for tomorrow's mission. But, I was curious now. I wanted to search the castle right away. Plus, the hotel manager kicked me out over the broken window incident. That and he caught me "borrowing" all the free shampoos and towels I could find in the hotel. And I don't think he liked when I was caught peeing in the swiming pool. But is that a crime? Really, I want to know is that a crime? Because then I could it add it to my list of crimes committed. I notice that some other people around here have really big lists of villainy and mine is starting to look weak. Of course, I've always been quality over quantity and I tell people but why can't I have both?

Well, I'm starting to ramble. The important thing is I went to the castle, followed the directions and found myself in a giant underground labratory. The thing was so huge, it had a rocketship stored in it. Suddenly, an automated message began to play. It instructed me to go into the rocketship and buckle in. I was going to the moon base! But, who did this for me? Who would have found all this and arranged for me to go to the moon? Was it a trap? Well, Waluigi never falls for those. So, I cautiously entered the ship and proceeded to the cockpit. Then, after placing bets on a few rounds of fights, (Little Waluigi did real good, he beat up a couple smaller roosters) I went to the pilot command center. Kicking open the door and throwing Liitle Waluig through the open door, I waited outside. Then, I heard the some familar screams as the rooster attacked.

"Wario!" I cried, jumping into the room.

"Get this thing off me," cried Wario, fighting with the rooster.

"Little Waluigi! Do you know what this is?" I asked, holding out a jar of mayo and a bag of bread. Little Waluigi saw that and sqwaked and fled.

"Problem solved. I'm the superstar!" I cried triumphantly. Then I turned to Wario. "All right stoolie. What have you got for me?"

"You gotta help me Waluigi, I'm still loosing! Look at how loose my overalls are. If I was fat that'd be one thing, but my physique was perfect - I was slim and muscular. The fact that I'm getting thinner is a very bad thing. I'm malnourished, Waluigi. I need money so I can buy more food. You got any gold I could borrow?"

How sad. I thought to myself. My brother has forgotten about his 15 step plan for riches and is now a babbling fool. The rocket blasted off and we made our trip to the moon in silence. Well, at least I was silent. Wario babbled nonsense the whole way there. When we landed on the moon, we could see the base in the distance. It looks like we may have finally found the gang of thieves after all. We raced to put on our spacesuits. Wario cheated. He just took a stylus and drew a circle around his head.

"Well, good luck........ to me," he said and then raced out on to the moon.

I kept struggling to get my suit on and when I was finally done, I couldn't see Wario anymore in the distance. I trudged onwards to the moonbase.  
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
RE:Rogue Mafia: Day 8. The Dormant Volcano.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 06:41:59 PM »
Also, the following people have died:

S-U-P-E-R
TVMan

Voting ends at Midnight Eastern time once more.

The Pens lost in a dissapointing game. But, at least Anahiem evened things out with another win over the Minnosota Wild. That means that the Ducks have still never lost to the Minnosota Wild in the playoffs and it looks like another sweep may be about to happen.

Sorry that there are still no results to post. The mad scientist still has the ability to use the role yet today if wanted. The scientist knows the deadline for each day. I know some of you are complaining about it being a crapshoot but I think there is actually a lot of evidence out there. But if you don't agree, we can always say this mafia is from the Master difficulty class. Or you could kill the mad scientist.

See you all tomorrow.

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
RE: Rogue Mafia: Day 8. The Dormant Volcano.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 11:21:17 PM »
What is this? now TVMan is dead. Seriously why are we swallowing wandering's lie about being teh stoolie? I'm sick of him trying to run this game when it's clear he's not very good. And judging by the fact we are still in the dark concerning roles, I'm willing to bet that maybe that "one recruit" of the mafia was the Mad Scientist and they are intentionally keeping us in the dark.
Vote Wandering  
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 03:51:14 AM »
Your constant attempts to kill me are starting to get in the way of my get-richer-quick schemes.

Here's what I thinks, G-man: the mafia's one recruit is you. The evidence:

- On day 4, right after the mafia recruited someone, you were all 'hey guys join my bandwagon - you know I'm innocent cause I voted for Shift key!'

- On day 5, the mafia's brains - and by that I mean the person who calls himself the brains since the mafia doesn't have any real brains, oh yes I just went there - anyway, the brains predicted ohhboy would be voted out. Now, it seems to me the brains wouldn't have predicted ohhboy's death unless his mafia buddies had plans to start a bandwagon against ohhboy. And guess who the first person to vote for ohhboy that day was?

....The answer is you. Here's a quote:

Originally posted by: 18 Days
One of my favorite pastimes is poitning figners at finger pointers. And, yesterday, we saw oohboy really go all out witha lot of meaningless stats and baseless conjecture. Everyone was guilty except him it seems.

And seriously, if the stoolie is only coming in now, pfft, I dont think they've been paying attention.

You and your buddies have been laughing at us townies as we kill each other, while you keep us in the dark with the scientist powers your mafia's stolen. And that is unacceptable. If anybody's going to steal things and laugh at other people's misfortunes, it should be me, Wario!

VOTE 18 DAYS  
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Pittbboi

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 04:00:53 AM »
Wow, sorry I really haven't been around all weekend; I had to DJ events across campus. I've been looking back over the days I missed, and I must say I'm still no closer to really knowing who I should vote for. This is my first mafia game, so I can't so for sure, but I think I have to agree that things would be a little more reasonable is we could know the roles of those who have died.

Unfortunately, I can't say who I want to vote for even now, so I'll just leave this as a placeholder while I go back and read over the weekend days a bit more...

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 04:18:58 AM »
I want to see who Super and TVman are before I make my decision.

But, I do know that Wandering told me very early on that he was the Stoolie...but he hasn't given any information out about the Mafia, which makes me wonder if he was recruited, and leaking only information the Mafia wants out.

He told us point blank to vote TVman out...so lets see what that evidence brings us now that he is dead.

For now I have no vote...but once the story is up that may change.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 06:40:46 AM »

But, I do know that Wandering told me very early on that he was the Stoolie...but he hasn't given any information out about the Mafia, which makes me wonder if he was recruited, and leaking only information the Mafia wants out.

(Out Of Character) ONE person contacted me with something worth relaying, and I relayed it. To give out information I have to have information to give out.

I want to see who Super and TVman are before I make my decision.

TVMan was killed by the mafia and therefore innocent. We won't know about Super until we kill the mafia member with the mad scientist's powers.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 07:44:29 AM »

Originally posted by: wandering
- On day 5, the mafia's brains - and by that I mean the person who calls himself the brains since the mafia doesn't have any real brains, oh yes I just went there - anyway, the brains predicted ohhboy would be voted out. Now, it seems to me the brains wouldn't have predicted ohhboy's death unless his mafia buddies had plans to start a bandwagon against ohhboy. And guess who the first person to vote for ohhboy that day was?

....The answer is you.

That's a pretty interesting theory and it might even be true except for one thing: plausibility. Do you honestly think sucha  plan could be pulled off? I mean really. You are overstating my abilities to start bandwagons, I mean this day is a prime example of people ignoring what I say. No to mention for that to work out, the mafia would have to blindly assume oohboy was the scientist and carefully orchestrate a bandwagon and hope it works.
It's much more likely that they were lucky and recruited our mad scientist back in day three and have simply decided to hold out all information from us.

You were calling oohboy "lying mafia scum" in your picture on day six. So why the change? You seem to change your theories whenever it's convenient.

gah! Oohboy had been a target for days! I was only adding to the mountain of popular support for his removal. The only bandwagon I started was against Shift-Key, confirmed mafia member.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 07:47:00 AM »
This game is stupid.  I refuse to vote again until I find out the roles of the dead.

Also, I think 18 Days is mafia.  But I'm not going to vote because the game is stupid.

stupid
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 08:39:31 AM »
(OOC)

That's a pretty interesting theory and it might even be true except for one thing: plausibility. Do you honestly think sucha  plan could be pulled off? I mean really. You are overstating my abilities to start bandwagons, I mean this day is a prime example of people ignoring what I say.

The mafia brains predicted Oohhboy would be voted out that day. It is ridiculous to think that the mafia wouldn't at least try to get him voted out.

I'm sure you thought success was unlikely when you started the bandwagon. When you saw the stoolie's message, you probably thought that I had just destroyed any chance you had of acquiring the mad scientist's powers. But you had to try.

No to mention for that to work out, the mafia would have to blindly assume oohboy was the scientist and carefully orchestrate a bandwagon and hope it works.

Your mafia has an investigator.

It's much more likely that they were lucky and recruited our mad scientist back in day three and have simply decided to hold out all information from us.

Oohhboy, who was innocent, and had his role taken by the mafia, said he was the scientist. I believe him.

You were calling oohboy "lying mafia scum" in your picture on day six.

That was a regrettable mistake.

So why the change? You seem to change your theories whenever it's convenient.

I change my theories whenever I discover they are wrong.

gah! Oohboy had been a target for days! I was only adding to the mountain of popular support for his removal. The only bandwagon I started was against Shift-Key, confirmed mafia member.

Nonsense. You were the first person to vote for oohhboy that day. Everybody else was following the stoolie's orders (which is why, in addition to voting for oohhboy, you had to try and paint the stoolie as untrustworthy.)  

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 11:20:29 AM »
Wow.  Another fight.

What I hate in these games is the half truth and lies that seem to pop up.  I don't believe 18 days or wandering anymore.  

I said he told me his role once, and I believed him then...but now, I don't know what to believe.  

What I have found out is that when people start arguing and getting defensive and very specific is when they are scheming something.  

All of my votes up until now have been random.  I usually stay away from making connections with people because I am paranoid who to trust.  

So this will be a coin toss as well.

Vote: Wandering

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 04:47:27 PM »
Well, it's a stunning voting display today. Let's check the tally:

Wandering - 2
18 Days - 1

In a photo finish, it's Wandering who ends up on the outs. Incredible. Well, let's start getting in the night actions.

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 05:52:41 PM »
VOTE: WANDERING Let's see what happens now.
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 06:33:18 PM »
Alright. As the rules state:

When the vote ends, I ask that everyone with a night action send it to me as soon as possible. In fact, if you want to send it to me earlier in the day, I'd appreciate it. It helps me resolve the actions and write the story sooner and I can get the next day's thread up on time. I will be placing a time limit on night actions this time. If you have not sent me an order by 1:30 AM Eastern Time, you will not get an action for that night.

Still some night actions have not come in. Therefore, I will continue to show some of the generosity that I have been handing out in this game and extend the deadline an extre half an hour. If a night action is still not in, then nothing is counted and we move on to the next day.

EDIT: Time's up!