Author Topic: Meowfia Day Thirteen: The unluckiest of meowfia days  (Read 7441 times)

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
Meowfia Day Thirteen: The unluckiest of meowfia days
« on: February 12, 2007, 04:13:36 PM »
The sun reigns, and the cat with the fiddle sings:

Kairon died, that's what I heard.
He was killed in bed.
"Dasmos" is a german word.
The word means "the dead."
Dasmos and kairon are both,
They're both "dasmos" now.

You learn ceric and dasmos were both townies.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
RE: Meowfia Day Thirteen: The unluckiest of meowfia days
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 04:44:15 PM »
Crap, one more wrong move and it's all over. With 3 townies left and one mafia, that gives the mafia 66% chance of winning. The 3 innocent townies will point fingers, and assuming randomness, there's 2 out of 3 chances that we'll be wrong. Hmm. . .

This will take some serious deducing. . .
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 04:59:55 PM »
For not voting out Stabby I will Vote 18 Days

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 10:25:29 PM »
That would have to be the poorest reasoning ever. I mean, you didn't vote for Segagamer and I did, twice. Furthermore you wre only bullied into voting for Stabby late in the day, after claiming that IceCold, Dasmos and TVman were all mafia. Based on that, I'm going to hazard that TVman is an innocent townie aswell.

You havent posted much over the past few days because you haven't had to. Not with me and blackfootsteps misguidedly voting out townies. Only now do you pipe up to try and start the first bandwagon on what is effectively the last day.

You've had a nice run son, but it has to end here.

vote NuclearSpeed
rest
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
    • View Profile
RE:Meowfia Day Thirteen: The unluckiest of meowfia days
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 12:51:59 AM »
Continuing Kairon's very helpful work. Let's be careful and do this right...

Day 1:

Crimm: (Killed, Mafia)
Khushrenada
Nuclear Speed

Pale: -possible save attempt?
Segagamer12
Oohhboy

Segagamer12:
Pale

TVMan:
Dasmos
Day 2:

Shyguy:
(withdrawn)Khushrenada
oohhboy

18 Days:
Shift_Key
Vudu

Shift_Key:
18 Days

Vudu: (Killed, townie)
Ceric
Knowsnothing
Segagamer12
Sir_Stabbalot

Knowsnothing:
Spak Spang

BlackFootSteps:
Khushrenada

Day 3:
(Khush killed by Mafia)

Sir Stabbalot:
18 Days
Kairon
Shift_Key

Shift_Key:
Dasmos

Knowsnothing: (killed, townie) <--- possible save attempt from stabbalot?
Spak-Spang
Segagamer12
oohhboy
Sir_Stabbalot
Shy_Guy

18 Days:
Stevey

Day 4:

Segagamer12:
Blackfootsteps

18 Days:
Stevey

oohhboy:
Nuclear Speed

Shift_Key: (killed, townie)
Zach
Segagamer12
Oohhboy(after closing) very suspicious vote to ensure townies death

Day 5:
Super:
18 Days

18 Days:
Pale
S-U-P-E-R

oohhboy:
Shyguy
blackfootsteps

S-U-P-E-R: (killed, townie)
Segagamer12 <-- has voted to kill three townies by now and may have been in a save attempt on first day
Sir Stabbalot <--- has bandwagoned late in the day on the deaths of three townies by now
Zach <--- eventually shown to be townie
Spak-Spang

Day 6:
(Zach killed by Mafia)
18 Days:
Pale
Ceric
Dasmos

Segagamer:
18 Days

Oohhboy: (killed, mafia)
Kairon
TVMan
BlackfootSteps
Sir Stabbalot
Nuclear Speed

Shyguy:
oohhboy <----- possible save attempt?
Spak-Spang <--- has voted to kill two townies, one of which he was the first to vote for, and may be in save attempt here

Ceric:
Segagamer12

Day 7:
Segagamer12: (killed, mafia)
Kairon
18 Days
Shyguy
Blackfootsteps
Sir Stabbalot <-- may have bandwagoned when the deluge appeared unstoppable in order to hide
Spak Spang <-- may have bandwagoned when the deluge appeared unstoppable in order to hide

Ceric:
Segagamer12

18 Days:
Stevey

Day 8:
(Shyguy killed by Mafia)

Spak (townie):
BFS
Kairon
Ice Cold
Dasmos
TVMan

TVMan:
18 days
Spak
Pale

Dasmos:
Ceric
Nuclear

Day 9

Stabby (mafia):
BFS
Dasmos
Nuclear (vote changed to Stabby at 12:00 - it was already 4-3)
Kairon
TVMan

BFS:
18days
Pale
Stabby

Day 10

IceCold (townie -lost in coin toss):
BFS
Nuclear

BFS:
Pale
Icecold

Kairon:
18days (throwaway vote?)

Day 11 Pale killed (townie)

Ceric (townie):
BFS
Dasmos
Kairon
Nuclear

Dasmos:
18days
Ceric
TVman

Day 12

Dasmos (townie):
18days
BFS
Kairon
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 01:00:51 AM »
Ok, if we choose to 'Continue' tonight and we vote someone out today the worst it can be tomorrow (day 14) is: 2 townies and 1 mafia.

There is no point resting until we are down to the final two. It will be then that we'll find out if we were correct in our choices. (The only downfall is that one of us 3 townies will not be an official winner of this game, assuming of course that we do find the Mafia member)

I think 18days has got it right: Vote Nuclearspeed, Vote Continue. Can you explain to me why you want to rest Nuclear?

“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 03:05:22 AM »
for my rest vote, I was thinking that if the mafia member was not voted out today then with a rest it would go one on on and it would have to be a coin flip since the vote would be tied, unless someone didn't show up to vote. I can surely chnage it to a rest and then there will either be two of us townies standing on thursday or only the mafia member.

And yes I did have a big suspicion against Ice Cold, Ceric and Dasmos. It was all because of their voting records. None of them had voted for a mafia member at all when I made that accusation, and IceCold was being very quiet and hadn't voted until Karion pushed for the vote outs of Spak and Stabby. If you look back at the votes now you will see that I voted for 3 of the 4 gone, and did not vote on the day the other was voted off. And on that stabby vote, I changed my vote at the end because Kairon was sure that you BFS were a townie so I went with the other vote that day, which turned out to be right. Keeping one more townie with me and getting rid of one of our enemies at the same time.

edit: just read what Wandering said over in the dead thread guess the rest and coin flip won't work. So I am all up for continuing tonight then.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 10:28:15 AM »
That's stupid. Vote NuclearSpeed

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 10:41:21 AM »
Vote Wandering for breaking the rules as set forth. Consider this as being served with papers.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 10:46:09 AM »
Vote Wandering

Previous actions have CLEARLY shown him/her/it/them to be mafia.

~Carmine "Cai" M. Red
Kairon@aol.com
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 10:46:33 AM »
Yeah I think the nail in the coffin for me is that early on (day 4) Nuclear voted for oohhboy as a lone vote. The very next day two of us (shyguy and myself) voted for oohhboy but Nuclear didn't assist. It appears he was trying to distance himself from oohhboy but didn't want to put him in danger.

Also Nuclear you say you're all up for continuing tonight but you don't vote continue. Strange?

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 10:56:31 AM »
vote animecybrerrat just cuz he should have won the game and continue cuz duh the mafia lost  already.  
You can call me
THE RAT thank you very much
check out http://www.myspace.com/phatrat1982

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 11:26:24 AM »

Originally posted by: blackfootsteps
Yeah I think the nail in the coffin for me is that early on (day 4) Nuclear voted for oohhboy as a lone vote. The very next day two of us (shyguy and myself) voted for oohhboy but Nuclear didn't assist. It appears he was trying to distance himself from oohhboy but didn't want to put him in danger.

Also Nuclear you say you're all up for continuing tonight but you don't vote continue. Strange?

I didn't even vote that day, if I had voted and voted for someone else that would make more sense. If you go back and look you will see that the very next day I went back and voted oohhboy again, the day we voted him out. So I obviously didn't distance myself from him too much by voting him again the day after.

You want me to vote continue?? Here CONTINUE i didn't put it in earlier because there was already 2 votes to continue, and without my vote it would be 2-1 to continue or 3-0 to continue, so it was not needed, put if it pleases you townie BFS there you go.

Just remember that if you keep the vote this way the mafia member only has to convince one of you tomorrow to vote for the other townie. With a 50/50 chance on your votes maybe they won't even need to convince.

Guess I will start to get ready to go protest with Karion. At least he figured out the truth that I was a townie a few days ago.

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2007, 11:37:28 AM »
Yes I know that Kairon thought you were townie, but I'm not convinced. I think that his opinion of you was based on day 1 (where you voted Crimm) where I believe that the Mafia thought that there would be more votes. You all didn't want to vote together and you expected that more than two votes would be needed to vote someone off. How could you have known that so few people would vote.

True on day 5 you didn't vote at all and day 6 you did vote for oohhboy but I think that was a vote that you and Stabby made when it was obvious that oohhboy was going down. If it wasn't that day it would have been the next. I think you wanted to appear to be with the good guys.

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2007, 11:53:17 AM »
the Crimm vote on day one was with Khush. He wanted to go after people that would go under the radar to help the ones that always get picked off early. So he decided Crimm, and I thought I would help him on that, and low and behold we found a mafia member with only a 25% chance. But it looks like my luck has run out for this game.

Time to start writing the epilouge for this book.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2007, 01:35:03 PM »
What the hell is going on in here?

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2007, 06:02:52 PM »
Is the day over yet?

And guys, we can't be declared winners unless we rest.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2007, 07:03:25 PM »

Originally posted by: 18 Days
Is the day over yet?

Yeah I know, but if we are wrong then the Mafia get to make a hit tonight, which will hand them the win.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2007, 07:09:21 PM »

Yeah I know, but if we are wrong then the Mafia get to make a hit tonight, which will hand them the win.

Mafia can only hit when the majority of townies decide to rest.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2007, 03:19:42 AM »

Originally posted by: 18 Days
Is the day over yet?

But, if we're confident enough, then we should win. If we don't rest then we'll have to vote off another townie. NuclearSpeed is the only one who's suspicious. It would behoove us to rest today.  

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2007, 04:47:42 AM »
if i am the only suspicious one you really need to look at the voting record again. noone left has voted out more mafia than I. Plus I have helped save BFS twice, someone I believe to be a townie if I was mafia why would I care about saving one townie over another??

Since I am a townie I will not change my continue/rest vote, so that if it stays me the other 2 townies can have a chance to win.

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2007, 05:31:10 AM »
Sorry I'm late, guys. My internet connection was on the fritz. This day will end at 10 pm tonight.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2007, 10:00:26 AM »
That's the thing I'm not that confident, I have a small suspicion that I want to make sure of.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2007, 11:09:48 AM »
Well, this is great. None of us have a clue (at least not any good ones). It's starting to look hopeless. We're just mindlessly trusting each other and playing the odds.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2007, 12:06:21 PM »
This is a sham! a mockery! a shamockery!