Author Topic: Meowfia Day Two: Catfight  (Read 10499 times)

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
Meowfia Day Two: Catfight
« on: February 01, 2007, 04:29:38 PM »
The sun reigns, and the cat with the fiddle sings:

We voted out that cat crimm
Oh crimm that cat crimm
His fate was so very grim
Oh crimm dead cat crimm
Let's hope he deserved it, hm?
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
RE: Meowfia Day Two: Catfight
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 06:35:09 PM »

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
RE:Meowfia Day Two: Catfight
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 06:36:45 PM »
Mr Muffins finally finished purring. Taking a moment to compose himself and lick his privates, (What? Everyone does it!) Mr Muffins then surveyed his handiwork.

"So Crimm is dead. And he died from two votes. I knew these nongamers were weak. What a poor showing. Poor fool didn't even try to save himself before it was too late. It's foolish cats like that who are ruining the videogame market. But who to target next?"

This question posed such a problem for Mr. Muffins that he first took the time to just stretch and stretch. After that was complete, he wandered to his home office and climbed on the leather chair. Reaching under the cushion, he pulled out a baby mouse and held in one paw while petting it with the other.

"Yessssss. The Crimm vote was rather easy. With so few voting, it will be hard to judge voting patterns when identities are revealed. Therefore, it might be time to step up efforts and get some controversy going."

But who could he vote for to get that ball rolling? It was a tough question. Throwing the mouse aside, Mr. Muffins jumped onto a desk and silently crept towards a computer keyboard. He then walked all over the keys.

"I really wish there was a better way to send a message. Imagine if there was a keyboard and I had a device to slowly pick and choose the key I wanted. Life would be sweet."

Mr. Muffins finished typing his garbled message and sent it off through the internet. After awhile of waiting and sleeping on the keyboard, he had a message come back. He tried to make sense of it but it was just as garbled as the one he sent.

"It doesn't matter anyways," he thought to himself, "Cats can't read English anyways."

So, after making sure to sneeze on the keyboard a few times, Mr. Muffins left the office. He decided to eat some more food. That always cleared his head. He knew he was missing something. Something so obvious, so blatent but he was completely missing it. Crunching down on his hard dry Meow Mix, cursing the 5 bags of feed that he knew he still had yet to eat because his owners bought in bulk at Costco, he wished so much for a saucer of milk and some tuna. Just like when he was a kitty.

A kitty! That's it, realized Mr. Muffins. That's what he had been missing. Quickly slurping up some water to get the awful taste out of his mouth and stopping to scratch the living room carpet, Mr. Muffins went back to the computer without delay. Checking, checking, checking. Sure enough!

Shyguy was a WiiKitty. And what was worse was the fact that Shyguy had a posted a pic of one of the illigitimate kitties Mr. Muffins had sired. At least, it could be. Mr. Muffins didn't keep track. He was too cool for child support and refused to go on the Maury show to see if he was a father. Still, it was proven that Shyguy, a Wii Kitty, was obviously forcing other kitties to join him in his sick nongames.

Feeling elated by this discovery, Mr Muffins chose to vote shyguy.

Still, Mr. Muffins realized how hard it was just to select someone and realized he was going to need help. And so Mr. Muffins decided to head and contact a shadowy organization he had heard of before called The CGA or Cats Gaming Alliance.

Next Time on Mr. Muffins the Magnificent and the Days of Ordeal: Mr. Muffins meets the 6 heros of the CGA and is given some surprising advice. Who is the CGA? And what offer do they make our hero? Find out tomorrow, same cat time, same cat channel.

This story brought to you by Mr. Muffins: The cat where it's at!    
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 06:40:02 PM »
On a side note, I just saw that picture of Shyguy's. Hilarious. Way to make me feel bad for voting against you.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 07:00:36 PM »
VOTE TO CONTINUE

VOTE 18 DAYS

Because I can't vote for the posters above me, they're amusing me far too much! Keep it up!

That and I smell a bandwagon! Choo choo, dickwad!

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 08:04:40 PM »
You know I'm not sure continuing is effective. I mean, we're essentially back at day one here, with no evidence to base a vote on at all. Chances are that we hit a townie and chances are we will again tonight, since everyone is blind.

Vote to rest so at least we have an idea.

and Vote Shift key because he's clearly instrumental in the continue to cover the wool over our eyes and wiskers movement.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 12:01:06 AM »
VOTE 18 DAYS because he sticks out like a sore thumb.  No rest for the weary; VOTE TO CONTINUE
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 01:05:28 AM »
Good job guys.

You realise that when we don't learn their identity the ODDS ARE that we will vote out a townie EVERY DAY.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 01:16:22 AM »
That's stupid.  You're stupid.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 01:31:31 AM »
Walking out onto her Inns private Balcony.  In deep thought.

**The beds here are strange but surprising comfortable.  I must arrange for the locals to deliver one to Lord Noriyuki.  This hazy morning is awful though.  I miss the view outside our castle.  The crisp air and sounds of life.**

Room service arrived with her breakfast.  A collection of odd foods Tomoe has not seen before.  She reaches for the coffee.

"Thank you for my tea."  

**What horribly bitter tea this is.  They must have the worst servants at this inn.  I will remember to find another Inn to stay out tomorrow.  Perhaps there is a loyalist to Lord Noriyuki whom I can stay with for free.**

Just then below her balcony outside, she hears the commotion from the locals.  A townie alliance rose up and killed a fellow residence.  

"He was a Mafia" said Mr. Muffins, "search him and surely we will find evidence."

Nothing was found confirming anything, and the locals began to depart.

** I can't even escape death on my vacations.  But this mystery must be solved, and the mafia must be found before more innocents die.  I just hope I must not use my swords.  My soul can not take any more pointless killing.**

And with a new purpose for the day Tomoe steps out into town to start a new day.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2007, 01:35:12 AM »
18 Days:  "You look more like a person than the other 'cat like' creatures around here.  The reason people vote to continue the day is because although we may be accidentally killing townies, we are preventing the Mafia from killing a townie as well.  So when our votes are wrong the first day, it isn't too much of a lose because we still prevented a Mafia hit.  And since we have to rest on the third day anyway, we will eventually all know what happened the previous days, and can pour through the old days searching for clues."

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2007, 01:48:17 AM »
Vote Vudu

Mostly because he hasn't been voted for.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2007, 01:55:52 AM »
VOTE SHYGUY and CONTINUE

Must protect POKEMANS.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2007, 04:00:00 AM »

(if you vote for me you lose these delightful captioned pictures of felines)

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2007, 04:29:25 AM »
Chapter 2: How to keep your 9 Lives

Well it seems here that cats in their nature re peace loving animals and that death is not sought after. This makes Ceric's avatar with death in it interesting. Is he just wanting to know what happens when a cat finally loses that 9th life?? Or is he truly a fan of death. If it is the latter than we can only suspect that he will help bring death to as many cats as possible. So I will Vote Ceric

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 07:19:07 AM »
rest

vote vudu vote subject to change
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 07:27:50 AM »
I've been doing some thinking about this.

Right now we have 20 people. 5 are mafia, 15 townies. If the townies lose ten more of their own. Mafia wins. If we start resting each night, we have to vote out at least one mafia in 5 days or the game is over. Each time a mafia member is voted out, that is an extra day we have to find another member. Plus, we have the benefit of following voter patterns better and there's a greater incentive to vote by the townies. Plus, if it does get dire enough and we go 4 days without finding a single mafia member, we can vote to rest for the next couple days to slow down the mafia.

Thus, I am going to Vote To Rest.  

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 08:29:04 AM »
Tomoe walks to the town carefully observing the conversations about, and studying the characters of those around her.  Nothing sticks out of the ordinary...nobody is given clues to whom they may or may not be.  Yet, there is a distinct distrust and nervousness from everybody.  These people live in constant fear.  Tomoe ponders to herself.

**These people live in constant fear, from a secret society of Mafia willing to kill to gain control over the town.  The fear has led to them acting out in raging mobs.  There is danger to the townies from the mysterious mafia, and themselves...yet do they rest or do they continue to keep guard and protect themselves from another attack.

Personally I believe it is wise for me to Continue throughout the night keeping my eye on things.  To rest surely means that a townie will die from the Mafia.  To Continue means that the townies may kill a Mafia member, or kill a townie...it is unknown.  

But, can their be valuable information gathered this early from resting?  I don't believe so.  My instincts tell me too few have voted, and patterns will not emerge until much later...when the townies will be forced to rest and let the fates control their destiny.

I feel my time off is not going to be a pleasant one, and that my very life may be in danger here.

As of right now, nobody sticks out as a threat, and yet my gut tells me to be watchful of vote KnowsNothing but that may change later today.  I must do more thinking throughout the day.**

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2007, 08:56:05 AM »
I honestly have no idea....

I think that townies are SURE to lose a member each time they rest. I think townies should cast as wide a net as possible in the beginning by vote coninueing.

Resting is a SUREFIRE way to lose townies. At least if you continue, you've got a shot at progress.

And since we have no way of judging votes until our "rest" on the third day, it's relaly hard to do anything but accuse random people. Therefore, I won't vote on ostracization until I'm forced to on the third day.

~Carmine "Cai" M. Red
Kairon@aol.com
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 09:05:46 AM »
What's this?  I have two votes against me?  Why do you suppose that is?  Perhaps it's because I voted against 18 Days who claimed the townies would be best served by resting tonight.    Ceric and KN are obviously mafia.  We need to do something about this.

IceCold, get in here.  Wonder Twin powers, activate!  Form of:  steam!  

Offline Mysticspike

• View Profile
    • Bim Dizzle
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2007, 09:32:59 AM »
hi everyone. can i participate? i want to join.
Someday, I will make my own Fantasy Factory to make all of my lifelong dreams come true...

Banana Productions<- Check out my Youtube channel.

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2007, 11:25:19 AM »
Well I too will goa head and vote continue and vudu
You can call me
THE RAT thank you very much
check out http://www.myspace.com/phatrat1982

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2007, 11:28:05 AM »
New rule: you have to post in a mafia thread at least once every three days, or there will be consequences. Super, Stevey, Mystic, and Blackfootsteps:  I won't make you post over the weekend, but, please, post something by Tuesday.  
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2007, 11:34:17 AM »
Sorry spike, I think you missed sign-ups.

And woot, the second comic is done (I really have way too much time on my hands...).

Yes, I know C++ wouldn't work in windows command line, and that >| doesn't mean "new line", but I just did that to show Lamarr typing stuff.  
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2007, 01:32:43 PM »

Originally posted by: Kairon
And since we have no way of judging votes until our "rest" on the third day, it's relaly hard to do anything but accuse random people. Therefore, I won't vote on ostracization until I'm forced to on the third day.

Oh good. Kairon proved my point. Townies not voting because they have nothing to go on and not voting because there is no risk. You know, we don't even have to go with what I was saying about resting every day. We could rest every two days. But we can't wait around for info every 3 days. I think that gap is too long.

And frankly, I'm speaking from experience here. Not many of you were around for Mafia 11: Starfox mafia. In that game there was 10 townies and 2 mafia. Decoyman and myself were the mafia members. We won. And the reason we won is because we kept the people in who didn't vote much. That's why having a voting record is critical. In fact, Kairon's voting record last game basically exposed him to be mafia.

So, if you aren't going to vote, I say that's the biggest crime you can commit. And while I'm tempted to vote Kairon, I won't. Not just yet. But, I will put out a vote for Blackfootsteps. Vote how you will but take my lesson to heart. Resting might actually be better than continuing.