Author Topic: Mafio - GX: Day 7. Green Plant  (Read 8065 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafio - GX: Day 7. Green Plant
« on: October 10, 2006, 10:06:54 PM »
Deathborn aka Decoyman was enjoying the race. He loved the lightning flashing in the sky. It made him feel as though he was spreading evil and fear around the world by just being there. He didn't like racing in the F-Zero races. He never liked doing his own dirty work. But since Black Shadow could never beat Captain Falcon for the F-Zero championship belt, he was forced to race for himself. But now, all obstacles on his path for the belt were being removed. Since he was enjoying a nice lead, he figured he'd just put the craft on autopilot, sit back and sleep. What he didn't see was Blood Falcon getting speed boost after speed boost and catching up to him. Driving parallel to Deathborn, Blood Falcon attached a lightning rod to his craft. Then, Blood Falcon slowed his craft and let Deathborn drive ahead. Soon, all the lightning in the sky was striking Deathborn's craft until all the voltage had melted both the racer and the rod connected to it. Blood Falcon drove by the destroyed craft, laughing it up all the way past the finish line where he placed first. "What you don't realize is that Black Shadow gave me orders to kill you if ever you should hurt him. As his "son", I always serve my master. And now, with you out of the way, I am the most evil racer out there. Finally, it's Blood Falcon's time to shine!" said Blood Falcon to Deathborn as he was being carried away by a stretcher. "Just one moment!" ordered Blood Falcon to the paramedics, "I want to see something." The paramedics stopped. Blood Falcon reached over Deathborn's head and took off the plate glass covering his brain. He then began touching parts of it and watching parts of Deathborn's body spasm. He then began to make Deathborn dance from the spasms. "This is fun. Looks like your exposed brain doesn't trouble me," laughed Blood Falcon. Soon th spasming stopped. Deathborn had died. The mechanical parts of his body had long shut down after being hit by lightning and now what was left of his body had stopped also. Blood Falcon joined up with the rest of the racers looking through his belongings. From them, they found out that Deathborn was the godfather of the MaxVelocity Mafia. "How could this guy be a mob boss?" asked one confused racer, "Wasn't he the one who just swerved off a track into lava because Captain Falcon beat him in a race? I mean, the guy was pathetic." Blood Falcon agreed and came to the stunning realization that all the evil racers were pathetic. He ran off crying.

It really shouldn't have come as a surprise. Heck, it even says in Princia's aka Mystic Gohan's bio that "her characteristic curiosity often leads her into mischief and often gets her into dangerous predicaments." Such was the case here. Princia had been dancing it up at a club, trying to impress people at her skill when she came accross something important. The identity of a MaxVelocity Member. At first, she wasn't sure what to do. Should she tell the others? What if MaxVelocity found out. They might kill her. But then she had another idea. And so Princia became the blackmailer of the MaxVelocity Mafia.

But unfortuantely, Princia wasn't good at keeping information secret. And word got around that Princia may know something. This rumour attracted the attention of one killer. Coming up behind Princia in her dancing club, the killer gruffly asked, "What do you know about the MaxVelocity Mafia?" "I don't know what you are talking about," stammered Princia. "Tell me or I'll kill you," demanded the stranger. Princia turned and ran out of the club, exiting into a back alley. She ran all the way down it into a dead end. Hugging the wall, searching for a way past it, Princia turned and saw the killer coming towards her. Then suddenly, the wall turned and Princia was in the building. Then she was knocked out. The killer watched the wall turned Princia turn with it. "What the heck?" he thought. Deciding to find out what was happening, the killer started climbing to the top of the building.

When Princia awoke, she found herself in an empty club, with some dance music playing in the background. She spotted a shadowy figure at the other end of the room. "Who are you?" she asked. "I'm the new head of the MaxVelocity Mafia," replied the figure, "And I understand you have been blackmailing one of our members into revealing info about our group. Well, you're going to regret that decision with your dying breath. Unlike Deathborn, I'm more than happy to torture people who get in my way. You're going to send a message to all those other racers out there. See those new shoes we put on your feet. They'll keep you dancing long after your dead. Start the music boys!" And with that Princia watched in amazement as the shoes did indeed cause her feet to start dancing. She tried to resist but they were too powerful. She searched frantically for some way to take them off but could find nothing. And the mob boss kept watching. After an hour, Princia's feet were starting to give her much pain. She was heavily sweating and was getting very exhausted. At this point, the mob boss left.

On the roof of the building looking through a skylight sat the killer. He wondered if he should intervene but was afraid the whole place might be crawling with MaxVelocity members. So, he decided to hurry over to Princia's docking bay and cee if he could find the info she had on MaxVelocity. But by the time he got there, it was too late. The place had been ransacked. No doubt by MaxVelocity and there was nothing left now. Strange, thought the killer. I just had on victim kill himself by slipping on vomit and now I helped lead Princia into a MaxVelocity hit, thereby saving me the dirty work of having to kill her. I guess people just naturally die around me. Five hours later, Princia's feet were still dancing. Her body lay on the floor, dehydrated and her heart pounding unable to keep up with the physical exertion. "Why did I ever try to blackmail them?" Princia gasped before she passed out.

The race's next stop was Green Plant. Here the racers were greeted by protesters angry over the violence of the race. Over half the racers had been killed already. It was ridiculous. And even though nothing had happened to the planet of Lightning, people were still afraid the race might cause some damage to their pristine planet. However, there were other people leading a charge to let the race continue. They sited the fact that people hated the traps and obstacles that were put onto the courses way back when F-Zero started, then loved the excitement they created. In fact, it's been amazing that more deaths like this hadn't occured before. So, let them race. It's what they are used to. And maybe then, some real reforms will come. The racers minds weren't concerned with these matters. They were no longer even concerned about winning the tournament. After all the death they had seen, they were more concerned about just surviving. And after learning of the harsh sentence by the MaxVelocity Mafia, that concern was bigger than ever before. So, as the racers prepared for another round, they weren't too concerned about who they would target. They were more concerned with making sure that person wasn't them.  
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
RE:Mafio - GX: Day 7. Green Plant
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 10:11:29 PM »
The story in short:

Dead:

Decoyman- Godfather MaxVelocity Mafia
Mystic Gohan - townie/blackmailer of MaxVelocity Mafia (killer and MaxVelocity both made a hit on Mystic.)

15 players left.

Today is Legends Mafia action day. Wonder what will happen today? Also, only one person needs to vote today or will die. Can you guess who? That's righ it's:

Dasmos.

What happens to the mole now that the blackmailer is dead? Well, the mole has a choice. Keep working with the townies or go back to joining the mafia. That decision is not revealed in thstory or to other mob members. The only exception would be in the involvement of another person's role.

What happens if the mob member stays townie oriented? In that case, his work as the mole continues. So, each day, he keeps sending out one package to a player stating the name and role of a mafia member. Unlike Vudu's suggestion, it does not become a free for all of information.

I hope that explains that.

Also, voting today ends at the usual Midnight Eastern.  

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Mafio - GX: Day 7. Green Plant
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 03:05:48 AM »
I'm running out of enemies to defeat.

Blood Falcon is going to listen to his gut and UNVOTE DR. CLASH.  His voting pattern is way too eractic to be one of the good guys.  Plus, I don't trust anyone who refers to himself as the "supertonic geekoid".

EDIT:  I just realized that the most evil F-Zero racer ever is still alive.  VOTE JACK LEVIN.  Boys bands are evil.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 04:40:51 AM »
(Placeholder)  
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 05:04:09 AM »
For the first time in this game... I don't know for SURE who to vote for.  I'll keep thinking for now.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline BigJim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 09:53:09 AM »
Edited for vudu's reading comprehension.

Un-Vote Athrun Zala for now.

More important information coming through.
"wow."

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 10:00:15 AM »

Originally posted by: BigJim
Vote Athrun Zala because I'm not sure which mafia.

Sorry old pal.
Wait, what?  That's not a sentence.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BigJim

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 10:08:21 AM »
What part did you miss? Edited for reading comprehension.
"wow."

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 10:50:56 AM »
vote ceric his avatar really bugs me
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 10:59:45 AM »

Originally posted by: Khushrenada
Deathborn aka Decoyman was enjoying the race. He loved the lightning flashing in the sky. It made him feel as though he was spreading evil and fear around the world by just being there. He didn't like racing in the F-Zero races. He never liked doing his own dirty work. But since Black Shadow could never beat Captain Falcon for the F-Zero championship belt, he was forced to race for himself. But now, all obstacles on his path for the belt were being removed. Since he was enjoying a nice lead, he figured he'd just put the craft on autopilot, sit back and sleep. What he didn't see was Blood Falcon getting speed boost after speed boost and catching up to him. Driving parallel to Deathborn, Blood Falcon attached a lightning rod to his craft. Then, Blood Falcon slowed his craft and let Deathborn drive ahead. Soon, all the lightning in the sky was striking Deathborn's craft until all the voltage had melted both the racer and the rod connected to it. Blood Falcon drove by the destroyed craft, laughing it up all the way past the finish line where he placed first. "What you don't realize is that Black Shadow gave me orders to kill you if ever you should hurt him. As his "son", I always serve my master. And now, with you out of the way, I am the most evil racer out there. Finally, it's Blood Falcon's time to shine!" said Blood Falcon to Deathborn as he was being carried away by a stretcher. "Just one moment!" ordered Blood Falcon to the paramedics, "I want to see something." The paramedics stopped. Blood Falcon reached over Deathborn's head and took off the plate glass covering his brain. He then began touching parts of it and watching parts of Deathborn's body spasm. He then began to make Deathborn dance from the spasms. "This is fun. Looks like your exposed brain doesn't trouble me," laughed Blood Falcon. Soon th spasming stopped. Deathborn had died. The mechanical parts of his body had long shut down after being hit by lightning and now what was left of his body had stopped also. Blood Falcon joined up with the rest of the racers looking through his belongings. From them, they found out that Deathborn was the godfather of the MaxVelocity Mafia. "How could this guy be a mob boss?" asked one confused racer, "Wasn't he the one who just swerved off a track into lava because Captain Falcon beat him in a race? I mean, the guy was pathetic." Blood Falcon agreed and came to the stunning realization that all the evil racers were pathetic. He ran off crying.
So I finally got around to read today's story.  Awesome.  I rule.

I'm going to bold to because I like attention.  Since the Blackmailer of the the MaxVelocity mafia is dead, the Mole needs to decide if he wants to remain mafia or become a townie.  History has shown that it's much easier to win this game as a good guy than as a mafia henchmen.  Therefore, if you haven't already decided which way to go, you should choose to be a townie.  Also, (assuming it's not against the rules) you should PM at least two people who aren't on your former team the names of the remaining MaxVelocity mafia members.  (At least two people, this way you don't accidentally just pick the remaining member of the Legends mafia.)

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 11:23:09 AM »
You want attention, you got it. Concerning what Vudu has just said in bold, I have posted what happens with the mole now that the blackmailer is dead and what would happen if he chooses to stay with the townies. You'll find that valuable information below the story.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 11:31:24 AM »
Damn you Khush!

::shakes fist in anger::

Quit thwarting my evil plans!

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 11:32:12 AM »

Originally posted by: MaryJane

I know its really because I don't use your shop for maintenance.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 12:42:50 PM »
Pico thinks the Mafia are laying low. This makes it hard for Pico to find clues. Pico will comb over the posts of the previous days.

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 01:18:46 PM »

Originally posted by: Ceric

Originally posted by: MaryJane

I know its really because I don't use your shop for maintenance.

I laughed when I read this, then I realized I don't know what it means... what shop? who should I maintenance?
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 03:17:12 PM »
VOTE CERIC

Seriously. Suspicious.

Offline Deguello

• Cards makes me ill.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 03:28:36 PM »
Vote BigJim

HE'S BIG!  HE'S JIM.  AND HE SUX.
It's time you saw the future while you still have human eyes.

... and those eyes see a 3DS system code : 2750-1598-3807

Offline BigJim

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 03:46:50 PM »
Today is opposite day, I don't sux you do!!!!!!!!!

I'm fixed on Athrun for today. Edit: No I'm not.
"wow."

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 03:56:42 PM »
Vote Ceric

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 04:00:22 PM »

Originally posted by: BigJim
I'm fixed on Athrun for today. The vote history and clues are there.
really? would love to see them
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline Svevan

• Not Afraid of Being Afraid
  • Score: -9
    • View Profile
    • Continuity
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 04:52:10 PM »
VOTE Athrun Zala
Evan T. Burchfield, aka Svevan
NWR Message Board Artist

My Blog

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 05:08:29 PM »
I'm going to have to go ahead and vote for Svevan.  The evidence adds up (though I'm still confused.)

Vote Svevan
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 05:16:36 PM »
so, thus far....

Evan - 2
Ceric - 4
Dasmos - 1
Athrun Zala - 2
BigJim - 1

EDIT: forgot to vote!
VOTE CERIC
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline BigJim

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 05:33:26 PM »
un-voted for now. Bigger fish to fry at the moment...

Vote Svevan for now while I keep looking. placeholder.
"wow."

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 05:49:58 PM »
Vote Ceric,  too many placeholder votes for my liking.  
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€