Author Topic: Mafia VIII day 6  (Read 5615 times)

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mafia VIII day 6
« on: August 21, 2006, 05:29:40 AM »
Mafia VIII Day 6: A final decision.

Last night, the people realized that they had been mislead when they had voted out CouchMonkey.  So they got rid of the one who mislead them.  In a unanimous vote (except for the victim) Super was voted out.  The townies had finally managed to kill Homer Simpson.

However Simpson’s fate would be avenged, for it seems that before he was killed he managed to get a note to his wife who later that night killed BlackFootSteps who turned out to be the elusive Mr. Burns.  Odd that both mob bosses should die on the same night.

Marge had this to say on the subject “I killed the man who destroyed my homey’s life, and now that he is dead I plan to take my revenge on everyone who is left in this miserable town that killed my husband!”

So now, the fate of the town rests in the hands of the two remaining townies.  If they find Marge tonight, the townies shall win.  However, should the townies choose incorrectly, Marge will kill them all and take victory for her dear departed husband.

Choose wisely.

WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia VIII day 6
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 06:19:49 AM »
WOOHOO!! Alright everyone, this ends tonight! I'm going with my original suspicions, and those of Couchmonkey, when I...

VOTE NUCLEARSPEED  
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 07:07:05 AM »
Holy crap, I made it this far?
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 07:11:21 AM »
I have it on good authority that decoyman is Marge Simpson.  Let's end this, Nuclearspeed.  Vote Decoyman.

Woot!  Townies win!

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 07:21:16 AM »
VOTE Decoyman

I'll take townies for the win.

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
RE:Mafia VIII day 6
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 07:34:10 AM »

Originally posted by: Pryopizm
I have it on good authority that decoyman is Marge Simpson.  Let's end this, Nuclearspeed.  Vote Decoyman.

Woot!  Townies win!

Or not, if this keeps up

If I have to, I'll post a screen shot of my message from Zach later on, after work. I believed you last week, Pryo, when you said you're Krusty... Unfortunately, it sounds like some behind-the-scenes shenanigans are going on, and if this is the case, Nuclearspeed is shiftier than I thought.

I hope you'll believe me and vote Nuclearspeed with me.
Twitter

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 09:06:35 AM »
Ugh, the fate of the townies is in my hand.  Both of you are suspicious.  But nuclearspeed has a good track record of voting out mafia (of course all of them were in Pale's mafia).  Also, Nuclearspeed didn't vote when Ty turned the vote against couchmonkey.  However, the next day, he was the one who nominated Ty immediately.  Of course, that could've been a sacrifice move.  Pending further examination, I'm sticking with my vote.  

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 12:57:29 PM »
i am willing to offer up my message from zach as well saying that I have the liquor license for Springfield.

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 03:41:50 PM »
Alright, guys, work's done for the day, woo!!

I took a screen cap and posted it. I'm not sure how to put it in the forums like I saw 18 days do, but it's on the link below. Check it out, Pryo. I hope it's enough, otherwise, the townies are outta luck. I'm not sure what else I can do to convince you.

If anything, my main mistake was not getting together with more townies at the beginning of the game. I hope that doesn't seal the deal on us though.

Screen Shot of my PM folder

P.S. – Nuclearspeed, nice try, but Zach didn't mention anything about a "liquor license" (though I would have gotten a kick out of it being worded that way, I have to admit).
Twitter

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 04:10:21 PM »
thanks decoyman, my vote is now solidified, it will not change

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 05:06:23 PM »
It's not photo shopped, but it's not hard to manipulate code by going into the source.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 05:08:42 PM »
Pardon if a dead person interjects...  And I am clueless as to who is who, so don't read into this, but maybe we shouldn't allow screen shot taking for future games.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 05:31:07 PM »
Other mafia games on the net don't so much as allow quoting of PMs. Which strikes me as being best. Mafia is a game of lies - not proof.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 06:32:29 PM »

Originally posted by: Pale
Pardon if a dead person interjects...  And I am clueless as to who is who, so don't read into this, but maybe we shouldn't allow screen shot taking for future games.

Thats a good idea, but I think I will leave it up to whoever does the next game (if I remember right, I think Super called dibs)

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 07:30:15 PM »
did the they pick correctly in voting out DecoyMan?  Find out tommorrow.

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 07:32:15 PM »
Aye, that's that, then... Ah drew tha short stick, and I'll not run away lahk some sart of coward... (Groundskeeper Willie walks sheepishly up to Mayor Quimby, hands held out in front of him to be cuffed) I imagine yeh'll be takin' me inta custody now for the... ehh... "duties to be performed," shall we say. (Eddie and Lou come up and cuff Willie, then begin leading him away)

But, there's one thing that Ah regret... (he stops, reaches into his shirt pocket and pulls out...

... the keys to Duchess, and throws them to Quimby). Take good care of 'er, wontcha, lad? The schoolyard needs ta be moowed twice a week, now, and someone hasta prune the trees back every couple a months, and yeh always hafta be on guard for those kids fallin' down wells and such, and... (Willie's voice trails off as he gets further away, still rattling on about the schoolyard maintenance)  
Twitter