Author Topic: Mafia II: Day Six  (Read 7293 times)

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mafia II: Day Six
« on: February 24, 2006, 08:26:51 PM »
As Uncle Bob stepped off the scaffolding he was met in the dressing room by the large man.

"You've performed admirably, Bob, but your usefulness has come to an end.  Compliments of Reggie"

No one in the crowd heard the sound of the pickaxe crushing bone and piercing flesh of the emasculated townie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And lo, there was a great flash of light from the sky.  Thunder crashed and the ground split under the scaffold.  And there lay a man reborn.  

His name:  ShyGuy.

"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
RE: Mafia II: Day Six
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 08:45:45 PM »
If you happened to be wandering near the old House of Polysolysheoth in the district of Parcheesi in the town of Dagafabawat that early morning, you might have seen a new sign on the old door: "Welcome home ShyGuy!"

And you might've seen wandering bringing in several items into the Cheezerium: bottles of champagne, fireworks, streamers, confetti, and 15-year aged cheddar from vermont.

And torches and pitchforks. In case, you know, ShyGuy was a flesh-eating zombie.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 08:46:32 PM »
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

Hello Boys.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 08:52:13 PM »
Welcome back, Shy.

You don't, perchance, have a plan for saving us all, do you? We kind of need one.

That Revelations quote doesn't mean you're here to bring doom to us all, does it?
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia II: Day Six
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 09:13:33 PM »
I sat quietly in the Cheezerium reading one of my favorite Stephen King books, Pet Cemetary, when suddenly a familiar silouhette came walking through the door. I nearly fell out of my chair as I jumped back wonderin how it was possible.

"I was just read a book abou.... But there is no way that this cou... ShyGuy is that really you? It is such a coincedence that the moment that the guy who killed you was killed you were reborn"

Flashback: *que wavy screen*

Mafia II: Day Three
Uncle Bob stared down ShyGuy atop the scaffolding built for the public punishments.  With that, ShyGuy was destroyed by The Crucible.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 03:00:39 AM »
ShyGuy?  Mario resurrected flippin' ShyGuy?  Damnit, the game's as good as over.

Why didn't Mario bring back a former mafia member like Pale or IceCold (or even AnimeRat)?  At least then we'd know for sure who some of the mafia members are.  I'm so ticked off right now.

ShyGuy, for our sake, I hope you're a real good guesser.  (I also hope Mario's not a sadist and he brought you back as the vigilante.  I swear if brought you back as mafia I'm going to pee on his grave.)
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 11:19:39 AM »
Due to lower participation levels at the end of every Mafia game, the polls close at 9PM Eastern.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 02:27:40 PM »
Well polls close in about 35-40 minutes, If someone is gonna make a move, I suggest you make it soon.

VOTE VUDU

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 02:49:50 PM »
Pretty much picked at random.

VOTE wandering  
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 02:55:05 PM »
Vote Vudu

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 02:55:47 PM »
This has gone on long enough.  I've been pretty sure wandering has been mafia since about the fourth day.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get anyone to go along with me so I was unable to do anything about it.  Hopefully we can get rid of him tonight and give the townies a (albeit slim) chance of winning this game.

VOTE WANDERING

EDIT:  Wow, in the time it took me to write that post two people voted against me.  Guys, do yourself a favor and change your vote.  There are only three of us left.  If you take me out the game's over.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2006, 03:57:07 PM »
I was walking down the street, I've noticed the town was getting a lil thin on the population, I get a feeling, a sense of dread. Like everyone's gonna die, I hope Mario knew what he's doing, but I'd think the shrooms got him too high upthere in the sky, like a big pizza pie, when the moon hits your eye... lalala
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2006, 04:04:26 PM »
Vote: VUDU I have to go with people with so much evidence building against one person.

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2006, 04:05:23 PM »
I've been betrayed.  Mystic and BNM are Kaplans.

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2006, 04:18:15 PM »

Unprecedented, some would say.  In the last minute, the Rat, Vudu, was chosen to die.  

Vudu had risen so high, to become Godfather of both mafias.  It was him who had done all the killing.  The large man who hid in the shadows of the night.  He laughed the night that both Pale and Ice had died, those who trusted him the most.  

Shyguy, BlackAndMild, MysticGohan, and Wandering surrounded Vudu.  

"I thought we had a deal!  You were on my side.  We were going to kill Wandering!"  Vudu shouted.  

"Don't taint us with your lies,"  BlackAndMild responded.

"Go ahead and kill me, then.  I have spoken."

All four men drew their pistols and fired.  Vudu--THE RAT--was history.  

Now, the real war began.

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2006, 04:34:59 PM »
I'll deny that, your just trying to save your fellow mafia friends. thus whay you didn't name the other 2, so either the kaplans win or the Reggies.

I believe ShyGuy was brought back as a Reggie, seeing that mario didn't want to lose and would side with either mob.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2006, 05:20:17 PM »
Wandering laughed and laughed. The tide was finally turning.

"It's shame, though," he said, to vudu's dead body. I thought you were a godfather. If I knew you were the rat, I would've just used one of the many rat traps I have in the store.
"....Not that I, uh, have a pest problem."

Suddenly, a look of fear struck Wandering's face. Now that vudu was gone, he would surely be taken out by the mafia. He needed protection.

That's when he spotted his favorite customer.

"Mystic Gohan! I don't trust vudu. I think his last minute confession was really a ruse designed by the kaplans to throw us off their trail. I still believe you're innocent. Listen, though, I need your help. I fear my life may be in danger. I need you to stand by my door all night and make sure no one, you know, kills me. I'll give you my shotgun. If you do this, I will pay you handsomly and be eternally grateful.

"Will you help me out?"

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2006, 05:53:30 PM »
Wandering, the ruse is over, it's been a good run at your Cheezirum, I'll miss those cheesy fountains fondue you had. But if I could have a last request before I'm killed by the Vigilante ShyGuy I want you to screw the townies out of winning, Kill ShyGuy tomorrow before it's too late, leaving the mafia to win this game, it will playout intresting, but don't let my efforts go invane, I know Bill & Mario set us up, but we can make them PAY!!

I can only look from above and hope you'll be successful with my Friend I will see Vudu in HELL

Your friend,

Gohan

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 06:27:30 PM »
"I see. It seems I was wrong to trust you. I'll take my shotgun back, thanks."

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2006, 06:36:53 PM »
I'd used your shotgun to unclogged the toilet, thank's for sharing, keep it lube