Author Topic: Mafia: Day Four  (Read 11770 times)

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mafia: Day Four
« on: January 13, 2006, 12:20:09 AM »
The Pietriots had suffered major losses without anything to show for it.  Only one man was left to do the job.  He knew immediately that the smart move would would be to stay quiet and wait.  He had a feeling that Vudu, an influential townie would be quite dangerous and needed to die.

He climbed the clock tower and sat next to the uppermost window with his rifle at his side.  At 2 AM, Vudu would come outside, meet with his mistress, walk two blocks east, and enter in a cab that he'd scheduled.  It was a nightly ritual.  

The Pietriot heard the door open.  Vudu stood in place waiting for the woman.  A minute later, he was convulsing in a pool of blood.  The Pietriot ran, the last thing he heard was a horrified shriek.

Mystic Gohan was really excited as he went to sleep.  The town seemed to be safter, and that Judge sure seemed that a great hero.  Before he went to bed, he just kept going on and on about how amazing the Judge was in action to his Uncle Bob.  Uncle Bob, a simple townie who'd served in World War II and won 10 Purple Hearts, 5 Bronze Stars, 2 Silver Stars, and the only living survivor with a Medal of Honor for single handedly taking down an entire Nazi Artillery with nothing but a pocket knife and a C-ration, simply nodded at the boy.

But, soon, Gohan got tired, gave Uncle Bob a big hug and went off to sleep.  He would see his Uncle Bob again the next day at the Courthouse, and boy was he excited.  His two greatest heroes together.  His dreams were filled with war and tragedy, yet they were good dreams, because, in the end, he was always the victor.  Gohan wanted to join the Army so badly he could taste it.

He woke up refreshed, went to school, and around 9 o'clock was summoned to the principal's office.  Principal BreakyBoy was there along with Gohan's parents, Pale and Mrs. Pale.  His father and mother were in tears.  

Gohan was so devastated about hearing how his Uncle Bob had been mutilated, drained of blood, and then hung at the Courtroom that he threw up, ran home, and cried himself to sleep.

"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline breakyboy

• round the corner fudge is made
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia: Day Five
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 07:30:16 AM »
Aw jeez, and I'm terrible at delivering bad news... Sorry MysticGohan. :/

On the other hand, I make a fine disciplinarian. GET BACK TO WORK MULES!

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 08:51:41 AM »
After mourning the loss of UncleBob I had nothing but the thought of vengence, someone has to pay. I focus my attention to whom I
believe was behind the murder, I swore I would make the sonovabitc- pay! May god have mercy on his soul if I find him first. Heaven or Hell couldn't
stop me. "Digs up UncleBob's old army Surplus he had stored away" Vengence is a dish best served cold~!

What happens, happens ~Spike Cowboy bebop

Hey Shippo your village called, they're missing their idiot. ~Inuyasha

Offline Requiem

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia: Day Five
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 08:58:12 AM »
Seems like I'm missing out....no matter....If I may, I'd like to add in my own chapter to the saga

With a coat slung over my shoulder, I entered this poor rainy little town. "What the hell kind of town is this?" I muttered to myself. I walked down the main road; the town seemed ghastly. I felt an eerie presence within the area. I lit a cigarette "*sigh*...it seems like a lot of people have died here." I exhaled the smoke "I guess this is a good enough place as any to setup shop."

I booked into the nearest hotel and laid my single suitcase on the bed. Underneath the clothes lay my trusty pair of Desert Eagles, modified with lasers. Don't get me confused.....I am not a one man army; like most people I am vulnerable....however, if you so much as cross me, you will find yourself begging for hell.

I changed out of my wet clothes and retired in the hotel bar. Maybe I can gather my thoughts together....... Two glasses became three, four glasses became six. By the time I knew it, I was drunk. "I've had enough" I whispered under my breath. As I stood up out of the chair, I bumped into a lady and spilled her drink. I started to apologize, when it struck me....

*Que Kill Bill style ALARM NOISE*

She saw the look in my eyes....
"You don't want to do this here." She was nervous. I had completely caught her off-guard.
"The hell I don't!" I started to reach for my eagles....
"Wait! You see those three gentlemen in the corner." I looked and saw a few Mob folk puffing cigars. "They will kill you if you touch me!"
"Your not in the position to be threatening anyone, missy. And besides....that's the oldest trick in the book." My gun was out. Seconds before I pulled the trigger, one of the goons yelled "Maria....WTF are you doing?! Get your ass back over here!" I let loose my grip and returned my gun.
"Next time I see you, your dead." I walked away. Even though I didn't turn around, I could feel her staring at me....

I immediately packed my bags and headed for a different hotel. I went to the room and sat on the bed. "What a day...." My mind was running wild, making it hard to relax. My head was filling up with questions...Why did she change her name? She's been related to the mob the whole time?" Luckily, the booze got a hold of me. I drifted of to sleep in preparation for the next day.....
"Hey....

I'm not a whore, ok? Really.....really, I'm not.

But, if she slips man....if she slips, I slide!"

Qoute of the Summer

Offline SS4Gogita

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 09:57:08 AM »
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
::Vincent Anderson
::Staff Writer
Planet GameCube

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 10:40:58 AM »
The town has quieted down significanly lately.  Maybe its because so many people are missing.  What of the deranged serial killer?  Will he not stop until everyone in the town is dead?
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 11:14:38 AM »
indeed, too quiet!

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2006, 11:25:53 AM »
The question is: Who'd done it?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2006, 12:24:12 PM »
Stab looked at his shotgun worryingly. Things were getting worse and worse. The townies were killing one person every day, and both Mafias were probably desperate with only one man left each. They may be killing at random. And the serial killer was still on the loose. He felt bad for Gohan's loss. He felt even worse that he had suspected Gohan of being the killer.

Now, he thought as he readied the gun, with the town slipping farther and farther into chaos, he'd need to be on his guard even more.

"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2006, 12:51:01 PM »
Appreciates staby's sympathy, I had to wonder what's going to happen next? As the town continues to descend into chaos. I still plann on getting
vengence from UB's death. I was packed to the teeth, always keeping a watchful eye on "potentinal" subspects, I had my supicions.. the evidence was really piling.
it was evident that someone must die... But whom? Such are the questions the pursue us all

Offline SS4Gogita

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2006, 02:52:00 PM »
So... yeah.  This is moving along swiftly.

LET'S JUST START POINTING FINGERS LOLZ

Unless anyone cares to share some information?
Planet GameCube

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2006, 03:03:50 PM »
Uhhh. yeah, there are two mobsters and a serial killer on the loose. Let's get voting.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2006, 03:38:48 PM »
Stabby, not only did you vote for MARIO after KnowsNothing did in Day 1, but you also started the IceCold bandwagon in order to direct KnowsNothing votes away in Day 3...I find that sufficient evidence enough to consider you the last Fanboy...

VOTE STAB  
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline breakyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2006, 03:39:21 PM »
Too tired for comedy.

Vote STAB.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2006, 03:43:02 PM »
VOTE STAB

Finnally a vote!

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2006, 04:02:47 PM »

Originally posted by: Bill Aurion
Stabby, not only did you vote for MARIO after KnowsNothing did in Day 1, but you also started the IceCold bandwagon in order to direct KnowsNothing votes away in Day 3...I find that sufficient evidence enough to consider you the last Fanboy...

VOTE STAB

Eh? I just voted for Mario on day 1 because at the time he had the most votes (I think). What can I say? I wanted bloodshed. Heck, that nut KowsNothing changed his vote (once again, not sure...). Mario started the IceCold thingy. I just wanted to be a vice-founder. After all, on day 1 (I think) the votes changed a lot and I only wanted to kill someone.

But, lets think of this, Bill. You have a position of power as the judge. YOU are the enforcer of justice. No one would suspect the judge, eh? Well, I DO!!!

Gah. First I'm thought of as a killer, now they think I'm mafia! Can this get any worse?
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2006, 04:23:47 PM »
Vote: STAB   Vengence shall be carried out tonight, for the death of UncleBob!

Offline SS4Gogita

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2006, 04:30:49 PM »
Oh right LOL

*STAB STAB STAB*
Planet GameCube

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2006, 04:54:24 PM »
Stab sounds good to me too...
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2006, 05:49:02 PM »
Uber-genius Stabby had his plans backfire on him.  He had thought that walking around town with an empty shotgun would simply make him look foolish and not like a cold blooded Fanboy killer.  Unfortunately, his relatively consistent siding with BlackNMild regarding everything revealed the truth.  That and people are scared of men who walk around town with shotguns.

Unlike BlackNMild, Stabby didn't wish to go out in a blaze of glory.  Instead he pleaded for mercy with tears streaming down his cheek.

"OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE!  I'M SOOOO SORRY!!!"

"You pull my heartstrings, Mr. Stab.  I can't say that I'm not moved.  Not quite to tears, but possibly mercy.  A life sentence sounds about right for you.  No.  You are obviously a penetant man.  You have made a complete turn around.  I trust you to return to society a rehabilitated man.

"NOT GUILTY!"

"R-r-really??"  Stab was in shock

"Absolutely, you're a free man, get on your way!  Smell the roses!"

Stab turned around, the entire courtroom burst in applause, and orchestral music swelled as he walked toward the door.

BLAM!  

Stab fell limply to the floor.

"Hahaha.  Just kidding.  I love how naive some can be."  Aurion chuckled to himself.  "The Fanboys are all dead!  Congratulations everyone for a fine job of listening to me.  As a reward, I'm letting you all buy me dinner!"

Ice Cold said, "Yeah, um, I kinda broke, and all these deaths are a bit of a bummer, I think I'm going home to take a bubble bath, but you have a good time, Judge."  and he walked away.  As he did, others began to follow, all mumbling excuses as to why they couldn't stay.

"Ahh, party poopers."  With that, Judge Aurion went home and sang showtunes while dancing in pantyhose.  A true man's man.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2006, 06:11:54 PM »
ahahaha bill owned all three fanboys

that's both hilarious and suspicious
oh ho ho secret password

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2006, 07:18:09 PM »
So, are we not gonna find out who the pietriot 'till monday?

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2006, 07:32:59 PM »
Bill? heh what makes you think bill was the only one? anyways it's all good.

Offline breakyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2006, 08:46:44 PM »

Originally posted by: MysticGohan24
Bill? heh what makes you think bill was the only one? anyways it's all good.

Srsly. The bandwagon's been running for several days now.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2006, 02:59:46 AM »
Damnit. I lost my internet connection last night. Right when the bandwagon kicked off.

Eh. I died as I would have in real life.