Author Topic: Mafia LXII. AC: New Leaf, Old Feuds. Day 9. Shore Leave.  (Read 9403 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia LXII. AC: New Leaf, Old Feuds. Day 9. Shore Leave.
« on: June 26, 2014, 03:12:50 AM »
"Well, if Jacques wasn't guilty, then I'm stumped," said Kicks.

The other villagers nodded in agreement. It seemed so right. After all, he was foreign and yet he wasn't making a big deal about watching soccer. It just goes to show that foreigners are weird but they aren't always guilty criminals.

"If only we had a lead to go on, coo," lamented Brewster.

"Well, guess I'll see if I can beat Mayor Khushrenada in the Bug Off. Unfortunately, I've heard a rumour that he cheats. It's said that he travels to a tropical island the day before and catches rare and exotic bugs to then enter in the contest. That's why he always wins," tattled Hamlet, the big fat gossiper that he is.

The villagers all tsk-tsked and tut-tutted to themselves on hearing that information.

"Why is there even a Bug Off anyways? I thought the Mayor ordered Porter to close the gates," wondered Tipper.

The villagers all stopped to think about it. Slowly it dawned on them that something was suspicious about that! So, they hurried off to the train station to confront Porter about it. When they arrived at the train station, they discovered the floor had been replaced with a Sporty Floor carpet and a Tree-Lined Wall wallpaper. The villagers looked in amazement at Porter. "What did you do?" they asked.

"It is done. Done like the past. Tomorrow is here. My vision is like a stray hair. Pluck it you must not," answered Porter.

"Looks great, man. The rug really ties the room together," said Bud.

"Stuff it, Bud. Did you not hear the way he talked? Does not this interior design remind you of someone? Add to that the fact that people are coming and going to our village showing a complete inability from Porter on how to work the city. Put it all together and what do you get?" said T-Bone, then he pointed his hoof at Porter, "That's not Porter at all. It is most likely Saharah in disguise!"

Ooooooo, gasped the townfolk and they clapped their hands in appreciation of T-bone's speech. T-Bone blushed and rubbed the back of his neck from their display of affection.

"Yes, I am called Saharah for that is my name. I come from faraway land," replied Saharah, to affirm T-Bone's correct answer, "End of the hide and seek game for me. Continue on you may do but wait until next, I must."

Good game, said the villagers, you hide really well. Gosh, I wonder how much harder the rest will be. They muttered and chatted things like this while they turned to leave pleased at how clever they had just been.

"Wait a minute," exclaimed Punchy, "Didn't Joan reveal that Saharah was working with Crazy Redd to take control of our town and he was killing anybody who stood in his way?"

That's right, said the villagers angrily, that's not a very nice way to act. We need to take him to the Mayor. The villagers turned around and started to approach Saharah/Porter and surround him.

"Let me travel to my palace. Swiftly," said Porter. Then he turned from his booth and jumped on the tracks and started running away to his hideout and his only chance of escape. As he started running, he felt a growing vibration on the ground. Turning he saw a train approaching but he was fenced in with no way to get out of the way. It was a gruesome sight to behold. I mean, take a look at. Awful, right?

Porter cried out in pain as the train ran over him, "It burns the hooves like the sand in the desert!" And then he died. With Porter Saharah dead, the villagers then turned their attention back to the Bug Off and spent the afternoon playful running around with butterfly nets attempting to win the gold but Mayor Khushrenada had cheated again as suspected. Unfortunately, no one suspected that Nat would have the accident in his tent that he did and end up releasing all the hordes of angry bugs he had been collecting and slowly eating away at. Shangri-La suffered a huge catastrophic bug invasion!

The bugs invaded the villagers houses causing them to run out into the streets screaming for their lives. Not all were this fortunate though. Bud's house was invaded by scorpions and oohhboy did they sting him. "This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man." But the scorpions paid him no heed and kept stinging and attacking. Maybe if Bud hadn't been so high he could have fought back more but as the poison drifted through his body and the burning turned to feelings of warmth, he just had to give in and admit that sometimes you eat the bear and, well, sometimes it eats you.

At The Roost, it was madness. Everyone was complaining about a fly in their soup. Along with a monarch butterfly, fruit beetle, centipede, bell cricket, long locust, pillbug and tarantula. As more bugs starting coming in and swarming over the food, people began to take out their toy hammers and swing wildly in trying to squish them and stem back the tide. However, with all the wild swinging, dishes and plates were being hit and tossed about. Someone swatted the expresso machine and it sprung a leak spraying scalding hot coffee all over Brewster! "Cooo, not cooooo, man," he yelled in agony. Then a pile of dishes toppled on him. Stumbling in pain, he got up from behind the counter to try and leave when he was whacked in the head by an errant mallet and sent back to the ground. Then the boiling hot water from the tea kettle fell on top of him further scalding him to death. As the customers fled The Roost, no one saw Brewster lying behind the counter in their panic. By the time help finally came, it was too late and Brewster had died.

"I heard that Hopper got a package addressed to Nana by mistake but hasn't returned it to Nana yet," Hamlet told Digby because he was such a noisy little neighbor.

"Well, I heard you have a flea," responded Digby, tired off Hamlet's gossip.

"What?!! Who told you that?!" demanded Hamlet, shocked that anywhere dare speak about him behind his back.

"No one. I can hear it hopping on you myself. In fact, I hear another one. And another one! Hey, you sound like you are covered in fleas," exclaimed Digby.

Hamlet looked at himself. It was true! He could see one flea, then another and another and suddenly he seemed to have 50 fleas hopping all over him. He began to feel very itchy. He looked up at Digby but Digby had begun running away from him. "It's just fleas," said Hamlet, embarrassed about the situation.

"It's not just fleas. Look behind you," Digby yelled back as he continued to flee.

Hamlet turned around and saw the huge, horrific, bug army marching across the landscape about to envelope him. Hamlet turned and began to run and scream in the direction that Digby was running. He was scratching himself like made from the itching of the fleas and began to cry from what was now happening to him. Not being able to see well, he tripped while running over a bridge and fell into the river. However, this had the benefit of killing off the fleas that had engulfed him. As he drifted down the river, he held his breath and dove under to avoid the flow of bugs that began to swarm the sky overhead as they marched on in their advance across the village. After awhile of drifting away and waiting, the bugs began to disperse and the air was no longer that greatly populated by them. Catching his breath and no longer sniffling, Hamlet began to wonder what had happened and why he didn't know of the bug invasion first. His thoughts were soon interrupted by a large roaring sound. Looking down the river, Hamlet realized the current was taking him to the waterfall and he was going to be swept over very soon.

He turned and started paddling his little paws as fast he could to get to shore and fight against the current. However, he had let himself get fat by doing very little exercise in life and so this strenuous sudden amount caused him to cramp up very quickly. Looking for some other escape, Hamlet looked around him and saw Lucky standing at the riverside watching him go by. "Help me, Lucky," screamed Hamlet, "I can't swim. Throw me a rope or the end of your bandage."

Lucky just stood there. "Lucky! Lucky! Can you hear me?" Hamlet shrieked in a voice so high it could shatter glass.

"I hear you. But I'm not going to help you. I want to watch you go over that waterfall," Lucky calmly said.

"What? Why?" yelled Hamlet, dumbfounded.

"Because of the time you said I was having an affair with Reese and got me beat up by Cyrus. And there was also the time you spread the rumour to all the villagers that my bandages were to hide a sex-change you said I was going through. Oh and let's not forget the time you said my name was Lucky because of how I was able to give STD's but not get any." explained Lucky.

Hamlet began to break out in a cold sweat at having his past misdeeds come back to haunt him. The edge of the waterfall grew closer. "Lucky. That was just gossip. I didn't start those rumours. Honest. And when I heard them, sure I mentioned them to some people but every time I did, I brought up the fact that I didn't believe in them and that other people shouldn't either and should stop spreading them. Honest," yelled Hamlet, lying to Lucky to try and get him to help. But it wasn't working. Lucky was just slowly walking along the river edge watching Hamlet drift closer and closer to the waterfall. Hamlet begged and pleaded and apologized. He offered bells and rewards and anything he could think of but nothing could seem to change Lucky's mind.

Finally, Hamlet realized he was going to die. As he went over the waterfall, he cried out, "Lucky is a terrorist!" in the hopes of spreading one last rumour before he died. His chubby little body was smashed and battered on the rocks below at the bottom of the waterfall. There he lay dead and unmourned.

Underground in Resetti's surveillance center where he was still hiding out, Timmy Nook was still having his own pity party. He hadn't seen Lyle in a couple days and didn't care. He was just thinking back to how these villagers had always treated him.

What was the point of going on? Everyone always hated him and the town was in really rough shape now. What would winning this war do now anyways? He was disturbed from his thoughts as he began to hear a lot of rattling in the dirt. Suddenly, all manner of creepy crawly insects began to burrow through and into the Resetti Center. Horrified, Timmy finally got up from where he had been lying the past couple days and ran for an exit.

Upon reaching the surface, he discovered it was just as chaotic above as it was below. Running through a swarm of locusts, gnats and mosquitos, Timmy tried to figure out where he could safely go. Then he remembered Shampoodle, Tom's former hiding spot. He ran up the steps and into the shop. The smell of burnt raccoon still lingered in the air. Tom's crisp body had not been taken away and buried but had still been left in the shop. Great, though Timmy, disgusted and saddened by what he. Confronted by this specter of death, Timmy wanted to remove it.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXII. AC: New Leaf, Old Feuds. Day 9. Shore Leave.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 03:18:08 AM »
Bulletin Board

Too much death to write about.

Results from yesterday:

Caterkiller (Saharah, Fox Mafia) - Death by Vote
Dasmos (Villager) - Death from Inactivity
Jrlibrarian (Villager) - Death from Inactivity
Oohhboy (Villager) - Death from Inactivity
Silenced (Timmy Nook) - Death from Inactivity
Nickmitch (Blanca) - Death from Crazy Redd

That just reduced the playing field by half. I'm conflicted about doing this now as it will definitely have an effect on everyone still playing. We shall see what happens.

Voting will end at Midnight EST like usual.

Your Animal Crossing Comic of the day is:

And another just in case.

Is this funny? I don't even know anymore.

K.K. ALERT!

While the music world laments the disappearance of K.K. Slider from the public's eye, a new photo has popped up in tabloids purported to be the elusive songsmith at home recouperating from his terrible accident at the K.K. Cola shoot. Here it is:

It is being reported that K.K. has been having skin grafts and surgery to completely change his image and salvage his looks after the fire. Some other reputable sources have also said that he has adopted a monkey to help in his recovery.

In the meantime, Redd Fox Studios has released a Greatest Hits album of the master which hits store shelves today and features many timeless classics including this one, K.K. Technopop.

Today's activity is cleaning up the beach by removing the undesirables from it.

In other words, meet Gulliver. A special guest for today for you to meet and greet and break the monotony.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 01:00:58 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 09:18:54 AM »
Bulletin Board

Too much death to write about.

Results from yesterday:

Nickmitch (Blanca) - Death from Inactivity

I voted yesterday and the day before. Why am I dead?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 10:06:44 AM »
Sorry. You are a Crazy Redd victim, a hit of the Black Market Foxes. Just me typing late at night and making an error.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 10:37:57 AM »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 11:57:28 AM »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 01:26:38 PM »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 01:48:31 PM »
Very pumped by the results. We got two Mafia and Blanca.

Now we need to decide where to go from here.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 02:54:25 PM »
OK, Lucario was obviously bothered by my voting pattern. I saw we need to run him out of town, slushie.

Vote LucarioFan
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 03:05:42 PM »

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 03:21:53 PM »
Show me the way to go home, I’m tired and I wanna go to bed. I had a little drink about an hour ago and it’s gone right to my head, yeah!

3 villager casualties... we are lucky that 2 mafia and blanca also went down. Gonna vote for lucariofan, mrmpht!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 04:17:20 PM »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 05:25:03 PM »

Offline Shorty McNostril

• Blue text is gone :(
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 05:31:59 PM »
Vote Lucariofan

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2014, 06:34:19 PM »
Wow. What a night! I guess this is where it all matters.

Anyway, I give up. The delightfulness of the "Rune Factory" has totally swept me over and I would rather be in that world than this horrifying death-town. Vote Lucariofan
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 07:34:57 PM »

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 08:59:45 PM »
Tis was a good game!
Oh well cat's out of the bag I'am Lyle of the coon mafia.
And i played you guys like a fiddle for a long time, (if silenced actually played the game we could have won)
Nickmitch and me had a secret alliance, aganist Pix Pix as i found out he was a Fox and killed him.
It's up to U townies to kill Crazy redd now, good luck! ;D
Vote Lucariofan99
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 09:03:40 PM »

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2014, 11:22:57 PM »
Nice! vote lucariofan
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2014, 11:54:09 PM »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2014, 12:03:46 AM »

Final Vote Tally Forthcoming. Boy, it is looking close.

Yep. It is unanimous vote.

Lucariofan99 - 6.

100% voting! What?!?!?! That's a first.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 12:05:45 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2014, 12:07:04 AM »
So, I hear you guys are having problems with nefarious organizations trying to take control of your town?

Night actions due 30 minutes from this post.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2014, 12:16:17 AM »
With that Gulliver decided to march into town to show these crooked folks what a true sailor can do. He was promptly bashed in the head so he returned to the beach.

The other villagers agreed and advised Gulliver he was probably best to leave. So, far, Shangri-La had been a disaster for all those who came to visit or tried to change it. Gulliver finally agreed but couldn't think of where else he should go.

The villagers worked together to get Gulliver to remember a place he could go by naming any destination they could think of in the hopes it would ring a bell.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2014, 01:07:16 AM »
Finally, someone mentioned Rome and that struck a cord with Gulliver.

So, Gulliver thanked them all for their help and promised them some souvenirs when he got there. With that, Gulliver flapped his wings and took off. The villagers watched until he was lost in the clouds and then they want about back to their business pleased to have a happy ending at least once.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2014, 01:28:15 AM »
Meanwhile, over the Atlantic,

Attention passengers. This is your captain speaking. We just had some bird get sucked into one of our engines. It's destroyed it pretty good and we are unable to salvage it. As such, we are now preparing to crash into the ocean where we will all die on impact. As such, today's inflight movie will be cancelled and our stewardesses will not be coming through with any drinks or snacks. We hope you can make peace with your God and make some kind of note for your loved ones within about 5 minutes or so depending on the turbulence. We thank you for flying K.K. Airways and being one of our passengers. We know there are a lot of different options available for you to choose from when making a flight and we are grateful you chose us. Good day.