NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Xenoblade Chronicles X Development Nearing Completion

(1/4) > >>

alexosborn:
It looks like Wii U owners may not have to worry about a delay to 2016 after all.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/39069/xenoblade-chronicles-x-development-nearing-completionXenoblade Chronicles X, the upcoming Japanese role-playing game from developer Monolith Soft, is nearly complete.According to executive director Tetsuya Takahashi, development on the Wii U exclusive is almost finished, despite the team having to overcome a few hurdles along the way. "The development [of Xenoblade Chronicles X] did have its twists and turns, but we were able to finish up (just a little more until it’s complete) Xenoblade Chronicles X in the sci-fi world we aimed for from the beginning in a seamless open-world with online play, and I feel that we were able to overcome several obstacles as far as game development goes," he said on Twitter."With the vast world that was shown when Iwata-san introduced the game in the Nintendo Direct the other day, it would bring me great pleasure to have you folks get to thoroughly explore it," Takahashi added.Xenoblade Chronicles X is set to release in Japan this coming spring and sometime in North America and Europe before the end of 2015.

Leo13:
AWESOME!!! I can't wait. Xenoblade became my favorite all time game I really hope this is close to as good.

He mentioned online play...I hope he means more than just Miiverse

Enner:
Relieving to read that the Japan release target of Spring 2015 isn't a wild guess. I can only hope a worldwide localization isn't too far behind.

Triforce Hermit:
It has online play? Since when was that a thing? Whatever, don't care, I'm buying this for single player.

ObbyDent:

--- Quote from: Triforce Hermit on November 21, 2014, 05:37:12 AM ---It has online play? Since when was that a thing? Whatever, don't care, I'm buying this for single player.

--- End quote ---

Since the first time it was announced? And don't bother, the single player and multiplayer seemed to be joined at the hip, a la Dark Souls or Monster Hunter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version