Community Forums > Movies & TV

Rate the last movie you've seen

<< < (2/1309) > >>

EasyCure:

--- Quote from: Brandogg on June 01, 2009, 09:47:53 AM ---Terminator Salvation 8.5/10
I'm sure the extended, unrated Blu Ray version will get a 10/10.

--- End quote ---

I'd rate it about the same. Besides a few throwback one-liners from the previous films, there was nothing cheesey in this movie which made it a nice departure from the T3 trainwreck. Although you can see the story's "twist" a mile away I know some people who didn't realize Marcus was going to be a cyborg it was still an entertaining story and actually made me look forward to a new trilogy of Terminator films.

The Arnold CGI was pretty damn good too, my gf didn't realize he wasn't actually in the film until i told her. Wasn't there supposed to be a joke scene where they explain why all the T-8000's (or whatever their numbers were) look like Arnold? I stayed thru the credits to see it and NOTHING, that was my only dissapointment with the movie to be honest. Oh ooh, and it took me until the credits to realize that Kyle Reese was that dude in Star Trek. The whole movie, it was bugging me why this kid looked familiar.

UncleBob:
Deliverance: 10/10 for Hot Man Rape.

I made my wife watch this after finding it in the $5 bin at Walmart.  She was disturbed and now hates me.

By the way, EC... Kyle Reese was not played by Simon Pegg.  You have your Star Trek characters mixed up. ;)

D_Average:
Ghost Town 5/10 
Predictable, bland, unfunny.

EasyCure:

--- Quote from: UncleBob on June 01, 2009, 10:53:09 AM ---Deliverance: 10/10 for Hot Man Rape.

I made my wife watch this after finding it in the $5 bin at Walmart.  She was disturbed and now hates me.

By the way, EC... Kyle Reese was not played by Simon Pegg.  You have your Star Trek characters mixed up. ;)

--- End quote ---

Ok you got me there, who the hell was that other one with the accent thats NOT simon pegg! :p

You coulda at least given me the proper info so i could correct my post.

temp. fixed it!

Dasmos:

--- Quote from: D_Average on June 01, 2009, 11:09:57 AM ---Ghost Town 5/5
Predictable, bland, unfunny.

--- End quote ---

So you have it full marks?

Last movie I saw was 17 Again, which I enjoyed way more than I should have. Damn that Zac Efron is a hawty.

6.5/10

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version