Author Topic: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Eternal Love & Snapshot Thread  (Read 125145 times)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Official Animal Crossing City Folk Eternal Love & Snapshot Thread
« Reply #250 on: July 18, 2009, 01:53:24 AM »
Just post the photos with me in them already!

The Animal Crossing world doesn't revolve around you m'kay? Take a chill pill or something...
I wanted to see what photos you had in case I wanted to use any in my slideshow. You're still in winter and it could take months before you get to them...

What special event takes place on the 16th of December?

Offline Djunknown

• HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 20, 2009, 01:22:47 AM »
I transferred all my photos from the SD card to a USB drive on my cousin's computer, since I don't have an SD slot of my own. The last set of pictures I took before transferring was earlier in the month, so they're on my SD until I see my cuz again...

What special event takes place on the 16th of December?

During the winter months, Aurora Borealis happens on some nights. It will be posted on the bulletein board when it happens. Now you know!
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

Offline Djunknown

• HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 22, 2009, 01:31:28 AM »
Keep 'em comin':

^Moe proves he's the ultimate stoner. There's no food that he can't cook, and no food he can't eat...

^I was ready for the apocalypse in case it happened. Thankfully all that happened was that Tortimer drank himself stupid and nearly drowned...

^Jitters gives me the details on his latest sexcapades... I call the authorities soon after, but they're too busy guarding the gate from intruders that won't come...

^ Pap64 going for attempted murder, but it turns out I have resistances to sharp objects going to my neck.

^Lacking a proper fridge, Moe stashes his paintbrush cake in the lower drawer. Incidently, Pap grows a mustache in no time, the only side effect being a rounded nose...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 01:34:10 AM by Djunknown »
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 22, 2009, 04:23:21 AM »
LOL, was Pap doing an Achmed the Dead Terrorist impersonation?
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 22, 2009, 09:25:07 AM »
LOL, was Pap doing an Achmed the Dead Terrorist impersonation?

Yes, and he sounds hilarious. Aw now i miss playing with pap, he was so full of energy over wiispeak. Last time i played with him was back in winter, and he kept making my GF and i laugh. Oh, it was actually our anniversary and we stayed in because it was too cold to go out and do anything, i remember it clearly actually. It wasnt a very long play session with Pap, but it sure was fun. He even wished us a happy anniversary, what a nice guy!

And now he's a mod and dead to me :P
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #255 on: July 22, 2009, 10:27:59 AM »
Yeah it has been several months since I visited Pap64's town. There is actually lots of people that I haven't visited on my Friend list.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 22, 2009, 10:33:09 AM »
Same here.. lol i think i've only been to yours and Paps actually, though i've had a few people visit my boring ass town.. i think. No, i probably played with them at yours/paps towns
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2009, 08:23:40 PM »
You know Djunknown, I don't recall ever seeing your character's face. What are you hiding?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 22, 2009, 09:03:28 PM »
You know Djunknown, I don't recall ever seeing your character's face. What are you hiding?

I've seen it! He just likes me better :P ;)

I've been to Dj's, Mop it up's, Maxi's and GP's towns. I have some other people on my list but I have mostly played with these people.

I want to hang out with EasyCure! Fix your internets. Is it a Wi-Fi thing? I have a Cat5->USB plug I don't use anymore that you are welcome to have if you'd like. I grabbed it for cheap at Fry's back when I was trying to get my Wii online in my apartment but ended up getting my wireless router working and never used it.
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 22, 2009, 09:43:28 PM »
I think it's just because he knows I'm not afraid to say his character's ugly.

Offline Djunknown

• HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 23, 2009, 01:27:32 AM »

If I can be serious for a moment...cookie to the person who can tell which Pro Wrestler I got that line from. Hint, he was in WCW, until it folded, then jumped to WWE....

If you're talking about the face AC gave me, yes its ugly. I can't stand to look at it. Its a lie. Its a lie that no one should see...

Now my Mii face, that is me. Unfortunately, I don't wear it that often because I don't like the proportions. Though I've been told I do have a big head, so art imitating life and all that...
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2009, 02:32:27 AM »
I don't like my eyes. Those weird upside-down eye lashes are just weird.
My Game Collection

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 23, 2009, 09:05:04 AM »

If I can be serious for a moment...cookie to the person who can tell which Pro Wrestler I got that line from. Hint, he was in WCW, until it folded, then jumped to WWE....

If you're talking about the face AC gave me, yes its ugly. I can't stand to look at it. Its a lie. Its a lie that no one should see...

Now my Mii face, that is me. Unfortunately, I don't wear it that often because I don't like the proportions. Though I've been told I do have a big head, so art imitating life and all that...

Because this followed Strat's post about me i thought she was referring to my face but i guess i was wrong. My characters pretty cute! :D

I want to hang out with EasyCure! Fix your internets. Is it a Wi-Fi thing? I have a Cat5->USB plug I don't use anymore that you are welcome to have if you'd like. I grabbed it for cheap at Fry's back when I was trying to get my Wii online in my apartment but ended up getting my wireless router working and never used it.

It's a mix of wi-fi issues and laziness. I don't have a wireless router in my apartment but i've been lucky to leech off someone elses unsecured wi-fi for the longest time. Sure, every now and again theres a mishap where i have to reconnect but until recently I haven't used wifi all that much anyway. Lately though, the one connection i can latch on to has been giving me an error code that when looked up, has something to do with a firewall. Obviously i can't go and change firewall settings on a router that isn't mine..

Now i also have the USB wi-fi adaptor that i picked up for cheap, but something got corrupted and i needed to redownload the zip files from nintendo, which i did but i can't un-zip them because somethings up with my computer, so thats worthless for the time being lol. The LAN adapter is my last option but its such a pain to hook up because the router is so far outta the way in my tiny apartment, and going back and forth to check if it worked is a pain in my ass, and one i don't want to deal with at the moment (the heat makes me cranky lol).

On top of all that, I have family staying with me till the end of the week so things are a bit hectic when I'm at home. Once they're gone and i have the time to fiddle with it all, i will. No sense in keeping my PC on-line because Im not doing anything with it anyway, besides loading music back on to to my ipod that seems to need constant restoring lately... >:(

Offline Djunknown

• HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 25, 2009, 01:13:17 AM »
Another set, again:

^From the left: Stacy, whom I met through the Scuba Bunnies, was playing AC to pass the time during her pregnancy. When you see the strange flower near the entrance at my town, that was her parting gift to me, as she said she was going to hospital the next day to give birth. I've been taking care of that flower since... :'( Pap continues to show his ability to grow hair instantaneously, albeit with some side effects. The far right fellow? That is my disproportionate self...

^ GP goes punk, and shows her punk attitude by netting me in the face. Who said punk was dead?

^As my first act as Lord Freezingworthtonshirealot, I commanded him to move without moving. The very thought caused him to melt the next day.

^Vesta the sheep, raised by wolves? The irony! When I pressed Vesta about the matter, she said she got along with her step family just fine. They preferred to eat pigs anyway...

^Rodeo knows I can't resist beef n curry, but no, he decides to be an @#!hole and drowns himself in the #@#%.
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

Offline kraken613

• tinyurl.com/2lrx46
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 25, 2009, 01:27:59 AM »
Randomness from Stratos, Mop_it_up, and myself!

~David~
3DS: 5214-9250-6646 - David
Playing Now: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 25, 2009, 02:17:21 AM »
Winter is my favourite season, looks like it would be fun in Animal Crossing too.

Anyways, here are some photos from Wednesday:

^Singing with my silver axe, the best accessory in Animal Crossing (because there's no jewelry or anything).

^Money's always on my mind...

^Caption says it all.

^And we're out of there (except not really because it won't let you walk out).

^Trapped him in the corner.

^WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 25, 2009, 05:02:00 AM »
I have to agree with you on Winter being the best season. I can;t wait to see the AC world in Winter. Snow is awesome. And the cold. :)
My Game Collection

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 27, 2009, 09:39:07 AM »
Winter was OK.

I gotta post pics soon...

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 27, 2009, 06:20:29 PM »
Winter was OK.

You gotta play with us soon...
My Game Collection

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 27, 2009, 06:43:51 PM »
Winter was OK.

I gotta learn to commit soon...

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: July 28, 2009, 12:39:29 AM »
Winter was OK.

See you in September...

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 28, 2009, 09:28:27 AM »
Winter was OK.

See you in September...

What's that supposed to mean?

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 28, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »
Winter was OK.

See you in September...

What's that supposed to mean?
I think you know what it means...

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 29, 2009, 05:50:42 AM »
She's going to visit you in September. She's bringing her taser and she's not afraid to use it. ;)
My Game Collection

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 29, 2009, 09:00:22 AM »
Why September though. Besides one specific date in August, the whole months pretty open to me.