Author Topic: The Conduit  (Read 488337 times)

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
Re: The Conduit
« Reply #2400 on: July 24, 2009, 06:22:12 PM »
Bunny-hopping-strafe-dancing-with-the-stars is probably I won't play public multiplayer.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: July 24, 2009, 06:23:51 PM »
I need to play more of this Condiment game.

Offline JRNN

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: July 24, 2009, 10:52:07 PM »
Yeah, one of the bad habits of mine as well.  How about a list of bad habits to make everyone better players..

1) Auto-Aim : For me, it locks on the and usually causes confusion when the enemy runs by me and what not.  I also seem to deliver better damage without it.

2) encountering enemies and running backwards and trying to dodge.  Turns out that if you encounter someone this is not the thing to do.  Example : Deatomizer and Shotgun, delivers full death damage when ontop of someone.  But if you back up, you are slower, they chanrge in quicker than you can retreat and next thing you know, you looking at your hand.

Gonna add not abusing the jump button. Never been a fan of jumping in a FPS game as you'll undoubtedly run into players that hop around like bunny rabbits the second anyone takes aim at them. It irritates me & I love it when a game doesn't make use of one. Reality is though, if I want to live longer I have to put on the rabbit ears & start jumping around more often.

I kill those folks as well in spite of that. Half of them bounce in a predictable way and their aiming is thrown off in the process.

So last night I got on and played a game with all gold ranked players. That was quite interesting.

People quit throughout the next few matches until it was just me and two other guys. I ended up wiping the floor with them. I got 11 straight kills in a row. One was a pretty good player but the other not so much. Another person joined who was fairly competent but it was too late to do much. I won with 49 kills and the second highest player didn't even get to 20. Everyone quite after that...I wonder why? ;D
Niiiiiiice!
Wii code: 1340 9783 6020 9299
Brawl code: 3007 8097 2212 Game Name ~Ryan~
Mario Kart Wii:4768-8117-9896 Game Name ~Ryan~
Conduit:0173-9250-8313 Game Name ~Ryan~
Pst me if you add me please.

Offline Djunknown

• HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: July 25, 2009, 12:33:20 AM »
So its essentially free for all death match but ads some finer details to make it more interesting.

If there was a way to support a Mod Community, that would be a killer idea.

I hate to admit it, but I abuse the hell out of double KO's. Especially in when it becomes Rocket Arena. This is the first FPS that I know that doesn't penalize killing yourself. It should be the last. I just come in, fire my rocket, and hear the 'dooong'. I know I won't get a killing spree when rockets are involved, so I go in and take as many as I can... :rolleyes:

Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: July 25, 2009, 01:57:22 AM »
**** !!   >:( :o  :-\ I had a ton of problems this past night playing online.

1st I found a hacker. He was invincible and we were playing that hunter game and he was the one to be hunted. So I dropped out.

I found Mongoose and we talked and tried to play together but the game he didn't enter. Grrr.

Than it took forever in making a connection, and froze.
I restarted the Wii and got in a match and the cloud screen of death.

All of this within like 15 or so minutes. I was doing fine before that, but these glitches became a pattern when it was just random before. I emailed high voltage the username of the hacker. Who knows if they can do anything about it.

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: July 25, 2009, 07:19:57 AM »
Hmm noticed youtubers are actually keeping track of hackers. Saw at least two videos where a list is being collected in the description area. According to the posters though, High Voltage can only pass the info onto Nintendo who does the actual banning...then I saw another video that shows that the hackers can get past the ban now anyway. 

----------------
Now playing: Palpable - Legend of the Mystical Ninja Oedo Hop OC Remix
via FoxyTunes
Mission...complete?

Offline BwrJim!

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: July 25, 2009, 10:02:58 AM »
lame, people are changing a freekin txt file on the conduit disc for codes.  i mean, couldnt they make it even a little harder..  best goldeneye hacks I ever did was blow up doors to access the rest of the levels, and 1st life predator like invisibility.   Those two options made for some great expanded goldeneye life gaming for us.   but even then I had to go through the hex code hex by hex.   

by a cdtext file.  really?>  R EALLY?  lame...

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2407 on: July 25, 2009, 10:43:28 AM »
Hey today is the 12 person Wi-Fi day. I am accepting 1 more person but it has to be before 11am PST. This is to give people time to add everybodys code.
If you are interested click on the 2nd link in my signature or check the Matchmaking forum.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #2408 on: July 25, 2009, 05:13:19 PM »
So I play the Jefferson stage last night, and I die 5 times in a row at the bottom steps of the memorial.  On the next try, I kick that room's ass, closing 3 of the 4 plain view Conduits from the entrance of the memorial with a hail-mary grenade for each.  What's the hell's going on?  Was I just getting used to the controls?

I'm beginning to remember why I don't like run-n-gun shooters.  But I refuse to lower the difficulty.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: July 25, 2009, 05:38:30 PM »
HARDTIME LONGCORE. That's the hardest level in the game really.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: July 26, 2009, 03:28:45 AM »
So I play the Jefferson stage last night, and I die 5 times in a row at the bottom steps of the memorial.  On the next try, I kick that room's ass, closing 3 of the 4 plain view Conduits from the entrance of the memorial with a hail-mary grenade for each.  What's the hell's going on?  Was I just getting used to the controls?

I'm beginning to remember why I don't like run-n-gun shooters.  But I refuse to lower the difficulty.

It's a bit luck based with the sniper shots from the alien grunts. If you have bad luck you get hit with them, on the difficulty I'm playing at that's over half the health lost (or instant death if you have less than that). The memorial wasn't too hard for me, I've seen a video where somebody used the rocket launcher, at that point I had 4 frag grenades so I just used two combat guns.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: July 26, 2009, 08:22:31 AM »
I ended up just running through at high speed throwing grenades at the conduits first.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: July 26, 2009, 05:25:41 PM »
Just perfect your aim online and then when you go through the level you mow the enemy snipers down like nobody's business.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: July 26, 2009, 06:01:44 PM »
The second hardest place in the game is a couple spots in the sewers, the pods just keep the bad guys coming...

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: July 26, 2009, 06:25:39 PM »
I just beat the game. The one player gets real good some where around the last 3 missions. Authentically enjoyed myself.  All the cool guns come out to play, and the environments get less boring. I'd say this game is a like an 8 or an 8.5. Online mutli player is teh cools.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline JRNN

• View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: July 26, 2009, 06:30:43 PM »
My favorite mission so far is getting in the trust base after getting in the giant conduit.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: July 26, 2009, 09:45:39 PM »
Yeah, the game picks up after the Pentagon boss fight.

Offline kraken613

• tinyurl.com/2lrx46
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: July 26, 2009, 10:34:30 PM »
I really need to play this more and finish the single player. I am 57% in and in the Pentagon.

Its gotten put to the side because I started Okami for the first time. HOLY CRAP ITS AMAZING!
~David~
3DS: 5214-9250-6646 - David
Playing Now: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Offline JRNN

• View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: July 26, 2009, 11:48:23 PM »
I really need to play this more and finish the single player. I am 57% in and in the Pentagon.

Its gotten put to the side because I started Okami for the first time. HOLY CRAP ITS AMAZING!
I know right?! I already finished it and im still messing around in it looking for all the scrolls and secrets

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: July 27, 2009, 05:10:12 AM »

I'm glad somebody else finally tried it. Pure awesomeness. Though I have not beaten the last dungeon. I'm afraid for the awesomeness to end. Never had that happen in a game before, where I refuse to finish it in fear of the awesomeness ending.
My Game Collection

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: July 27, 2009, 12:09:12 PM »
i couldn't get into Okami. The brush stuff was to wonky and the japanese flavor while fresh felt so alien to me I couldn't "get into it". I gave up with the game after the swamp

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: July 27, 2009, 12:14:32 PM »
My favorite mission so far is getting in the trust base after getting in the giant conduit.

That was the last mission i played, trying to get thru the giant conduit. I died and had to go out for family stuff, so i never got to beat it. I'll have to finish solo soon though, maybe i'll put in some game time each night this week, beat it, and get to play on-line this weekend!

I'm glad somebody else finally tried it. Pure awesomeness. Though I have not beaten the last dungeon. I'm afraid for the awesomeness to end. Never had that happen in a game before, where I refuse to finish it in fear of the awesomeness ending.

UGH i still need to finish Okami (though i barely started) AND Mushroom Men! As far as games made of pure awesomeness that you don't want them to end.. i've been there before, just can't remember the specific games. It's such a weird feeling to have.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: July 27, 2009, 06:16:32 PM »
So you got your Wii back online? Does that mean we can plan our crazy AC party now?
My Game Collection

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: July 27, 2009, 06:28:17 PM »
So you got your Wii back online? Does that mean we can plan our crazy AC party now?

I was going to try and surprise you guys next time you went online, but yep!
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BwrJim!

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: July 28, 2009, 03:24:40 PM »
and its offical.. the conduit thread has slipped away..