Author Topic: The Conduit  (Read 488313 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: The Conduit
« Reply #2375 on: July 22, 2009, 04:01:37 PM »
Yes that was the match he won. The last match we played.

Do you want to play JRNN?
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: July 22, 2009, 04:21:03 PM »
I'm ready to jump back in now...

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: July 22, 2009, 05:13:33 PM »
I bought this day one and still haven't played it. I really should do that tonight.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline JRNN

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: July 22, 2009, 05:26:25 PM »
Cant right now but later tonight ill be on if anyone wanna play if you didnt add me my code is below or in FC thread
Wii code: 1340 9783 6020 9299
Brawl code: 3007 8097 2212 Game Name ~Ryan~
Mario Kart Wii:4768-8117-9896 Game Name ~Ryan~
Conduit:0173-9250-8313 Game Name ~Ryan~
Pst me if you add me please.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: July 22, 2009, 05:27:51 PM »
grrr. i have been trying to jump in for a while . first time it froze and every other time after its full.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2380 on: July 22, 2009, 06:10:30 PM »
I'm done playing for awhile.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BwrJim!

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: July 23, 2009, 11:23:12 AM »
there should be a staffers vs readers night

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: July 23, 2009, 11:53:23 AM »
there should be a staffers vs readers night

I can take johnny on in 1v1, i'd like to see how i fare against the lot of them tho! Excellent idea
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Djunknown

• HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: July 23, 2009, 11:18:22 PM »
So I ran across my 1st definitive hax0r on the world servers, by the name of Nemy. He had a Carbonizer which needed no reloading, and I shot him point blank with the pistol, and his health didn't go down. 5 minutes in, he still had no deaths, and a ridiculous lead. I dropped out after he had 30 kills, whereas the 2nd place person had 10.

After  I loaded up the game after dinner, I seemed to have no luck joining games of any kind. I' spawn into the black areas, forcing reset after reset. I put the game away for its safety (why do you make me hit you?....)

As much as I'd like to let HVS know this is a problem, what can they do? They can't patch it, and they can't monitor every single game.

In short, a bad day for me  >:(
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

Offline JRNN

• View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: July 24, 2009, 12:02:53 AM »
So I ran across my 1st definitive hax0r on the world servers, by the name of Nemy. He had a Carbonizer which needed no reloading, and I shot him point blank with the pistol, and his health didn't go down. 5 minutes in, he still had no deaths, and a ridiculous lead. I dropped out after he had 30 kills, whereas the 2nd place person had 10.

After  I loaded up the game after dinner, I seemed to have no luck joining games of any kind. I' spawn into the black areas, forcing reset after reset. I put the game away for its safety (why do you make me hit you?....)

As much as I'd like to let HVS know this is a problem, what can they do? They can't patch it, and they can't monitor every single game.

Those hackers suck man!

Offline JRNN

• View Profile
« Reply #2385 on: July 24, 2009, 12:05:02 AM »
Good Game GK i had loads of fun with you and youre friend  :)
Yeah i could hear you guys threw wii speak i might get mine next week hehe sorry if i couldnt answer you guys  :P

Offline AV

• View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: July 24, 2009, 12:17:33 AM »
Yeah i could hear you guys threw wii speak i might get mine next week hehe sorry if i couldnt answer you guys  :P

i haven't seen your around . Good stuff man. I'm online typically at night. I didn't mean to sound like a jerk I just don't win with friends. Kraken and Stratos are hardcore awesome so I take my enjoyment when I can.

Offline AV

• View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: July 24, 2009, 12:20:11 AM »

I had a few problems today too. No hackers to my knowing but it took forever to actually get going. A few freezes.
I learned to reset the Wii, not turn off.
Last time I turned off it was hesitant to let me in. Said game data corrupted.
The data was fine but it didn't like it.

I would report that to high voltage software :

TheConduit@high-voltage.com

Offline AV

• View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: July 24, 2009, 12:23:25 AM »
I thought up a great new idea for a mode in multiplayer:

" Sport "

You get points depending on certain things that happen during the match.

Kill : 1 point

1st kill in the match : 4 points
Last kill in the match: 4 points

Thief: If somebody almost kills somebody else and you come in and finish him off : 3 points
Revenge : Kill who just killed you : 3 points

Killing spree: score multiplies by 2 the total killed ( 4 spree x 2  = 8 points or whatever )
King Killer: If you kill the 1st place person : 3 points
Kill the last place person -1
Suicide : -2
Murder suicide : Use a rocket or grenade and kill yourself off and kill somebody off : 2 points

So its essentially free for all death match but ads some finer details to make it more interesting.

And if any ties pop up, whomever has the best accuracy wins the tie.

I already emailed this to High Voltage. I don't know if its been done before. What do you guys think of this potential mode I thought up ??

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: July 24, 2009, 12:26:09 AM »
I like the premise. A good idea there, Vega.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: July 24, 2009, 12:52:52 AM »

Ah so you're the mysterious Ryan. Yeah, good game. I actually came on to test the latest changes I did with my setup. Didn't expect to actually run into anyone from here.
Mission...complete?

Offline JRNN

• View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: July 24, 2009, 12:59:21 AM »

Ah so you're the mysterious Ryan. Yeah, good game. I actually came on to test the latest changes I did with my setup. Didn't expect to actually run into anyone from here.
:)

Offline BwrJim!

• View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: July 24, 2009, 01:33:06 AM »
is it me, or does it seem like you can deliver more damage when not using the lock on?

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #2393 on: July 24, 2009, 03:37:12 AM »
I MADE IT TO THE THIRD STAGE

My controls are so awesome.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: July 24, 2009, 09:07:44 AM »
is it me, or does it seem like you can deliver more damage when not using the lock on?

Dunno maybe your aim is just better without it. Some players here flat out refuse to lock on. It's not nearly as useful as the lock on/zoom(same button there) in COD: WaW. I should probably get out of the habit of using it myself.
Mission...complete?

Offline BwrJim!

• View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: July 24, 2009, 10:53:01 AM »
Yeah, one of the bad habits of mine as well.  How about a list of bad habits to make everyone better players..

1) Auto-Aim : For me, it locks on the and usually causes confusion when the enemy runs by me and what not.  I also seem to deliver better damage without it.

2) encountering enemies and running backwards and trying to dodge.  Turns out that if you encounter someone this is not the thing to do.  Example : Deatomizer and Shotgun, delivers full death damage when ontop of someone.  But if you back up, you are slower, they chanrge in quicker than you can retreat and next thing you know, you looking at your hand.

Offline JRNN

• View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: July 24, 2009, 10:59:02 AM »
Last night in one of my Free For All some dude named Alex was real lagged, I auto target him and the dude was flying all over the place making my camera spin around out of control, when i think i can hit him with my handgun he goes threw walls and still able to hit me i had to run away but still made me laugh.

Offline BwrJim!

• View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: July 24, 2009, 01:47:27 PM »
Just curious if that was the ShyGuy from here I saw yesterday or the day before?

Offline GK

• Lord of Lower Rank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: July 24, 2009, 02:25:53 PM »
Yeah, one of the bad habits of mine as well.  How about a list of bad habits to make everyone better players..

1) Auto-Aim : For me, it locks on the and usually causes confusion when the enemy runs by me and what not.  I also seem to deliver better damage without it.

2) encountering enemies and running backwards and trying to dodge.  Turns out that if you encounter someone this is not the thing to do.  Example : Deatomizer and Shotgun, delivers full death damage when ontop of someone.  But if you back up, you are slower, they chanrge in quicker than you can retreat and next thing you know, you looking at your hand.

Gonna add not abusing the jump button. Never been a fan of jumping in a FPS game as you'll undoubtedly run into players that hop around like bunny rabbits the second anyone takes aim at them. It irritates me & I love it when a game doesn't make use of one. Reality is though, if I want to live longer I have to put on the rabbit ears & start jumping around more often.
Mission...complete?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: July 24, 2009, 04:27:44 PM »

Gonna add not abusing the jump button. Never been a fan of jumping in a FPS game as you'll undoubtedly run into players that hop around like bunny rabbits the second anyone takes aim at them. It irritates me & I love it when a game doesn't make use of one. Reality is though, if I want to live longer I have to put on the rabbit ears & start jumping around more often.

I kill those folks as well in spite of that. Half of them bounce in a predictable way and their aiming is thrown off in the process.

So last night I got on and played a game with all gold ranked players. That was quite interesting.

People quit throughout the next few matches until it was just me and two other guys. I ended up wiping the floor with them. I got 11 straight kills in a row. One was a pretty good player but the other not so much. Another person joined who was fairly competent but it was too late to do much. I won with 49 kills and the second highest player didn't even get to 20. Everyone quite after that...I wonder why? ;D
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast