NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Club Nintendo Elite Status Gifts Now Available

(1/15) > >>

Aaron Brown:
Pick one free downloadable game, please.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/38081/club-nintendo-elite-status-gifts-now-availableThe 2014 Elite Status gifts have been revealed on Club Nintendo. Instead of any physical rewards like previous years, choices consist of sixteen different free downloadable titles, with Gold members' options being limited to Virtual Console games.The following games will be claimable until 11:59 PM PT on August 15, 2014:Platinum:Game & Wario
NES Remix
EarthBound
Dr. Luigi
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Fluidity: Spin Cycle
Dillon's Rolling Western
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the MoveGold/Platinum:Ice Climber
Kid Icarus
Super Mario Bros.
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Donkey Kong 3
Wario Land 2
Metroid
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins

Shaymin:
Best reward since the Mario family figurine in 2010, in that I will actually play Game and Wario for longer than five minutes. (Not much longer, granted.)

Still, I never use the cards and the soundtrack is for a bad game.

ejamer:
My expectations were pretty low, but finding no physical reward at all is still disappointing. 

There are only 2 games on the list that I have any interest in and don't already own, with 1 of those 2 already owned on a different platform.  My guess is that quite a few people are in the same position, some probably worse. It's a shame they couldn't have offered something exclusive like the previous Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! mini-game. Heck... they even could have re-offered that exclusive item for anyone who missed it.

Oh well. Gift horse and all that.  Makes me really glad that I didn't pay for NES Remix though. Lesson learned.

Ceric:
Well, do we still only get to pick one?  Platinum should be able to pick 1 Gold and 1 Platinum at minimum really.

nickmitch:
I kinda like this reward.  I wanted Game & Wario before the reviews and Fluidity is pretty renown, right?  I've also been wanting to try those Dillon games. . .

Decisions, decisions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version