NWR Interactive > TalkBack

New Smash Brothers Characters Revealed

(1/10) > >>

Br26:
If you like Fire Emblem, today's your lucky day!http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/38071/new-smash-brothers-characters-revealedLucina and Robin from Fire Emblem: Awakening have been confirmed for the upcoming Smash Bros. games for 3DS and Wii U.The video shown this morning revealing them has Chrom wounded. Lucina takes the blade to fight Captain Falcon from the F-Zero series who is now confirmed to be in the game. The trailer also shows Robin (the default name for your avatar character in Fire Emblem: Awakening) using various tomes to subdue enemies. This, along with other Fire Emblem characters Ike and Marth, are showcased in the trailer.Towards the end of the video, right after Chrom says perhaps another day he'll join the fight, he too is revealed as being part of the fray, in what appears to be a Final Smash for one of the characters. A female version of Robin was revealed as well, perhaps as an alternative outfit.The Nintendo 3DS version of Smash Bros. is out Oct. 4, with the Wii U version coming in the fourth quarter of 2014. Check out the trailer below!

Adrock:
Three in one reveal is pretty awesome. A lot of representation from one game let alone a B-level Nintendo series. There's now more Fire Emblem representation than Zelda though Ganondorf is a shoe-in. Robin looks really fun and different than Marth and Ike.

Nice to see Captain Falcon official too.

Shaymin:
Newsflash: Fire Emblem isn't B-tier anymore. #PraiseTheWaifus

Caterkiller:
I gotta take it all in! I am absolutely blown away!

That Gematsu leak hasn't been proven false aside from when characters would be revealed but we got Chrom and SOOOO MUCH MORE!

A 4 in one today! 5 FIRE EMBLEM REPS! THERE IS HOPE FOR RIDLEY!!!!

Can I get a HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!? :confused; ?

TheYoungerPlumber:
Am I the only one that found this intro video to be super confusing? I know Sakurai likes trolling us with misdirection in these, but I couldn't follow this one at all. Maybe my memories of FE: Awakening are just too fuzzy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version