Author Topic: Safe Words 10: A Game of Jeopardy! Game Over.  (Read 57612 times)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Safe Words 10: A Game of Jeopardy! Round 9.
« Reply #225 on: September 21, 2016, 07:19:34 PM »
I was just wondering Who is Andre the Giant?

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 23, 2016, 01:09:23 AM »
AntiKhushrenada
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 23, 2016, 04:16:23 AM »
AntiKhushrenada

You'd think it was Insanolord that was being eliminated but I'm just happy to show that explosions are back.

This means we have our final four of Mop it up, Lucario, Stratos and TOPHATANT123! Congrats but the battle isn't over yet.

With the elimination of Objectionable Content, that means Lucario is in command of the board and can select one of the remaining categories for the next round. Will it be "You ran all over Spain" or "The Pen Islands"?

« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 11:39:49 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
Re: Safe Words 10: A Game of Jeopardy! Round 10.
« Reply #228 on: September 23, 2016, 02:35:40 PM »
sad.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 23, 2016, 04:47:08 PM »
I was just wondering Who is Andre the Giant?

He sure wasn't Andre the Giant, that's for sure! Aha-haha!
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 26, 2016, 03:17:54 AM »
Lucario has selected The Pen Islands category via e-mail. I've sent him a list to choose from now. While I await that selection, I figured I should do my customary Final Four write-up in a last ditch effort to bring back some excitement to this overly long game.

What interesting factoids can we dig up on our contestants this time?

Let's start with TOPHATANT123. He's the least experienced player in our Final Four in that this is only his 4th Safe Words game that he's played. He first joined us in Safe Words 7 where he was the second player eliminated that game. He followed that up with Safe Words 8 in which he was the second player eliminated again. But don't feel too badly for our forum user with the broken Caps Lock for in Safe Words 9, he shot to the top and won the whole shebang with his correct final guess to target Nickmitch and win. After having much of the game dominated by Silenced and Stratos Bomb Word selections, TOPHATANT123 was able to break that streak and choose a bomb word which led to the elimination of Zap and this game's Final Four.

TOPHATANT123's journey in Safe Words has seemed to mimic Lucario's a bit. Both placed very poorly in their first few games and then suddenly became invincible claiming a victory and getting to a Final Four with relative ease. Because TOPHATANT123 won last game, he has the opportunity to do something that no other player has done yet and that is to win back to back Safe Words games. In fact, only one other player has ever been able to get this close and that is Lucario who won Game 6 and then made it to the Final Four in Game 7 only to finish in 3rd place. Will TOPHATANT123 be able to make Safe Words history or will his quest fall short like Lucario's in Game 7? In his favor is that he faced both Lucario and Stratos in the Final Four last game and outlasted them both on his way to victory. The only difference is that Mop it up is in this Final Four instead of nickmitch and that Mop it up was the host last game and not the player. Will she be the difference in defeating TOPHATANT123's stellar run so far?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 26, 2016, 03:39:04 AM »
As for Mop it up, she, too, is in an interesting spot. Currently at 6th place on the all-time points leaderboard, she has a chance to leap past nickmitch into the 5th spot depending on how she finishes this game despite having only played 8 Safe Words games since she has hosted 2 herself. She's also has a chance to win back to back Safe Words games only they wouldn't be consecutive. You see, Mop it up is the winner of Safe Words 8. By hosting Safe Words 9 last game, she was unable to defend her crown at the time but she's back and doing a great job so far. This means that the two most recent winners are in the Final Four and are both still undefeated from their recent victories? Who will be able to outlast the other? Will Mop it up be able to join Nuclearspeed as a Two-Time Safe Words Winner or will she lose out to the new hawtness of TOPHATANT123? While that would be a pretty amazing Final Two scenario this game, it turns out any Final Two scenario with Mop it up will offer some intrigue.

Like TOPHATANT123, Mop it up doesn't have a lot of experience with the endgame as this is only her 3rd time to make it to this point yet she's got a bit of a history against her other Final Four opponenets from those appearances. She made the Final Four in Safe Words 8 in which she won facing off against Stratos in the Final 2. If she gets to a Final Two with Stratos, will she sink him again or will he be able to turn the tables and get revenge for Safe Words 8 this game? Mop it up's only other time in the Final Four was Safe Words 6 which marked the first time she had made it to that point. She also made it to the Final Two but lost to Lucario in the final round ending up in 2nd place. And wouldn't you know it? Lucario is still around in this game. A Final Two scenario with Lucario would mean they would be a rematch of the Safe Words 6 Final Two as they both try to stop the other from winning their second game and claim that feat for themselves. Would Lucario come out victorious again or could Mop it up avenge that loss in spectacular fashion?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 26, 2016, 04:07:47 AM »
Now, as incredible as it may seem, not only are the last two winners of Safe Words in this Final Four (TOPHATANT123 and Mop it up) but the Winner of Safe Words 6 is also in the Final Four this game. That means 3 out of the 4 most recent winners are in the Final Four. The only exception is Nuclearspeed who won Safe Words 7 but wasn't even playing this game. Otherwise, who knows? Maybe we'd have actually gone 4 for 4. But regardless, the player I'm talking about now is Lucario.

This is Lucario's 7th Safe Words game and this is his 4th time appearing in a Safe Words Final Four. Yes, he has made the Final Four over 50% of the time he's played Safe Words which is one of the best percentages in the game. And he didn't finish that great the first two games he played. But he turned things around with his surprise victory in Safe Words 6 and has since become a really hard player to beat in this game. Lucario was the first player to have the chance to win consecutive Safe Words games but fell short placing 3rd in the second game. Will he be able to prevent TOPHATANT123 from claiming consecutive victories or will he end up be a stepping stone to aid TOPHATANT123's quest to the top? He faced TOPHATANT123 in the Final Four last game but ended up in 3rd although he did place ahead of Stratos who ended up in 4th. And as mentioned before, he was able to place ahead of Mop it up in Safe Words 6.

For Lucario, this game means he is moving into 7th place on the all-time Safe Words Points Total list ahead of UncleBob who is one of the few players to have a high placement percentage comparable to Lucario's. In fact, this game means Lucario is now the 5th player to have made the Final Four a total of 4 times. 3 of those players have never won despite making it to the Final Four that much. ShyGuy is the 4th player to do so and like Lucario, he has only won a single game himself. Will Lucario be able to make the most of his 4th Final Four appearance and actually claim another victory and be able to join Nuclearspeed to be the second player to win 2 Safe Words games? I'm sure he'd love to be able to claim the Safe Words crown just before his Waluigi Mafia game starts. Is denying the future Mafia host a victory such a good idea? Might it lead to him enacting a terrible wrath on all the Mafia players in that game? Eh. Guess we'll find out.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 26, 2016, 04:37:56 AM »
However, despite the accomplishments of the other players mentioned above in the Final Four this game, the player to watch this game from the beginning to now has been Stratos. His roleplaying of Sean Connery seems to have won over the majority of players as their second choice to win if it can't be them. In this game, he is tied with Silenced for having eliminated the most players. Both of them eliminated 3 players from the game although the 3rd player Silenced eliminated was himself. In the Final Four, he's got the most blood on his hands followed by TOPHATANT123 who has just eliminated Zap and Lucario who is about to make his first bomb word choice. Mop it up has not made any bomb word selections up to this point. So, Stratos has a good chance to possibly break the tie and eliminate the most players this game.

Yet, there's so much more going on with Stratos this game than just good bomb choices. Of all the players in the Final Four, Stratos is the only player to have never won a Safe Words game despite having played in all 10 Safe Words games so far. All the other players in the Final Four are previous winners as mentioned. His closest opportunity has been Safe Words 8 where he finished in 2nd losing to Mop it up. That said, he currently sits at the number 2 spot on the All-Time Safe Words Points Leaderboard behind ShyGuy who has the number 1 spot. However, because of his first bomb word choice that eliminated ShyGuy early on, no matter where Stratos now finishes this game, he will be overtaking ShyGuy and moving into the number 1 slot. This despite having never won a game up to this point!

I wrote about Lucario that he is the 5th player to have made the Final Four a total of 4 times. The other players to have made the Final Four a total of 4 times are UncleBob, Insanolord, ShyGuy and, yes, Stratos was the 4th player to do so last game. However, unlike Unclebob, Insanolord, ShyGuy and Lucario who have only made it 4 times, this is Stratos 5th time making the Final Four and he is the first player to have made the Final Four 5 times! That means he has a 50% record of making the Final Four when he plays.

Not only has he broken through the 5 times wall to claim that record first, this is the 3rd consecutive game he has made it to the Final Four which ties him with UncleBob and Insanolord who were both able to make it to the Final Four in 3 consecutive games. Only UncleBob has made it to the Final Four in 4 consecutive games. Whether Stratos can tie that record and surpass Insanolord remains to be seen depending on what happens next game. Yet, like UncleBob and Insanolord, Stratos has yet to win a Safe Words game also despite these feats. Will this longstanding bridesmaid finally becoming a bride this game by eliminating her competition like The Bride did in Kill Bill? Will this be Stratos' Leonardo DiCaprio Oscar moment as his time finally arrives after so many strong performances without a win or is he going to follow in the path of the great Peter O'Toole and walk away with the most chances but no wins and only an honorary Oscar (All-Time Points Leader) to console him? Stratos will be the first one to choose a Safe Word when the next round starts so he has the best odds of selecting a safe choice and moving on. Can he do so or will he crack under the pressure that must be building thanks to this terrific write-up I've just done on his game history?

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #234 on: September 26, 2016, 06:01:53 AM »
Oh yes you dirty b*tch work the shaft!
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #235 on: September 26, 2016, 06:02:23 AM »
I'm sorry i like to dirty talk when someone's sucking, my, dick.
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 26, 2016, 12:14:20 PM »
(I think Lucario is jumping the gun here so let's get this show on the road.)

In the category of The Pen Islands, the $400 answer is "You can find large and excessive quantities of this type of animal flapping around on the Pen Islands."

Mr. Stratos Connery, you have buzzed in. What is your response?

Cheap Prostitute
Chinese Whore
Street Walker
Tranny Ho

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 26, 2016, 07:54:54 PM »
I'm buzzing in!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 26, 2016, 08:29:35 PM »
I'm sure Turd Furgeson has a well-thought out and eloquent response to this clue. Let's hear it!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 26, 2016, 09:18:26 PM »
Fate will prove that I am the baddest Bond of the series!
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: September 26, 2016, 09:26:39 PM »
Why don't you leave your fate to history already and just pick one of the Safe Words.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 26, 2016, 10:51:30 PM »
I am not a street walker but I will be street running across America.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 26, 2016, 10:58:45 PM »
I'm sure Turd Furgeson has a well-thought out and eloquent response to this clue. Let's hear it!

I remember who Andre the Giant was.

...he was a giant,

and, uh, his name was...

...Andre.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 27, 2016, 01:45:51 AM »
Ahh, a list of your mother's prior careers. She was always fond of her little titles, but in the end, she was nothing but a Cheap Prostitute.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 27, 2016, 02:05:15 AM »
And the show

has reached

a new low.

TOPHATANT123, can you do anything to turn this thing around and correctly name the type of animal found in large quantities on the Pen Islands?

Chinese Whore
Street Walker
Tranny Ho

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 27, 2016, 08:01:27 AM »
Uhhhhhh.... I'll go with Street Walker!

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2016, 11:34:30 AM »
You have to be careful with the explosions. You don't want one episode to run over-budget for the entire season.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2016, 12:10:30 PM »
You have to be careful with the explosions. You don't want one episode to run over-budget for the entire season.

Please. I got explosions coming outta my butt. I mean.... uhhhh, oh geez.

Anywho, moving along and speaking of that...

Uhhhhhh.... I'll go with Street Walker!

That's a mistake.

So endth the run of TOPHATANT123 who made it through 18 consecutive rounds of this game and has fallen on his 19th round.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 27, 2016, 12:12:54 PM »
That means that Stratos has control of the board again for the 4th time this game.

Although there is only one category left to choose. You ran all over Spain.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 11:40:52 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Safe Words 10: A Game of Jeopardy! Round 11.
« Reply #249 on: September 27, 2016, 03:09:03 PM »
Nice write-ups Khushrenada, always like how you dramatise these things.

Looks like things are getting pretty serious now. But I suspect Stratos is cheating... Something doesn't seem right! I guess I'd better start acting like a bad celebrity impersonation meself if I want to get any further...