Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Splatoon 3: Enter the Splatlands

<< < (2/5) > >>

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on February 26, 2021, 02:10:48 PM ---I played Splatoon 2 for a good while when it first came out, but kinda fell off.

--- End quote ---
It looks like you haven't tried clam blitz. You should really give that a go. It is noticeably different from the other modes. You can check Splatlink to see when it is in the rotation.

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: Mr. Bungle on February 26, 2021, 02:27:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: nickmitch on February 26, 2021, 02:10:48 PM ---I played Splatoon 2 for a good while when it first came out, but kinda fell off.

--- End quote ---
It looks like you haven't tried clam blitz. You should really give that a go. It is noticeably different from the other modes. You can check Splatlink to see when it is in the rotation.

--- End quote ---

I have not.  I might give it a try if I can carve out some time.  I also thought I had played rainmaker, but mayber not enough to get the C rank.  I appreciated them adding new modes, but at some point, the game was out of my regular rotation. And between the Salmon Run mode and regular play, I wasn't super compelled to play ranked.  I also tend to avoid ranked modes in general.

MASB:

--- Quote ---the last time I played I accidentally talked to a dude who insisted on detailing like 20,000 weapons I had apparently unlocked, and you couldn't escape that conversation. Literally sat there mashing A for 10 minutes. 
--- End quote ---

When you said that story before, I thought you were talking about a real person you encountered in Splatoon 2 who wouldn't stop going over the metagame with you. :P

I just hope the online modes are robust enough that they don't have to do what they did with Salmon Run and have it where you can only play it during certain hours. That could be really inconvenent for people depending on their schedule/time zone.

Spak-Spang:

--- Quote from: MASB on February 27, 2021, 02:05:00 AM ---
--- Quote ---the last time I played I accidentally talked to a dude who insisted on detailing like 20,000 weapons I had apparently unlocked, and you couldn't escape that conversation. Literally sat there mashing A for 10 minutes. 
--- End quote ---

When you said that story before, I thought you were talking about a real person you encountered in Splatoon 2 who wouldn't stop going over the metagame with you. :P

I just hope the online modes are robust enough that they don't have to do what they did with Salmon Run and have it where you can only play it during certain hours. That could be really inconvenent for people depending on their schedule/time zone.

--- End quote ---

I don't mind them limiting the number of levels to funnel the most players into matches and not segregate the players...but I do want something like Salmon run which is a completely different play style in cooperative mode to be available all the time. 

nickmitch:
I've seen a few of you guys playing. Anyone wanna share thoughts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version