Author Topic: Two More Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Packs are Now Available   (Read 1140 times)

Offline Killer_Man_Jaro

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 22
    • View Profile
Two More Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Packs are Now Available 
« on: March 30, 2013, 09:41:11 AM »

More missions, more characters, more Fire Emblem. Are you in?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/33700

Another two sets of downloadable content for Fire Emblem Awakening have been made available in North America.

"Rogues and Redeemers 1" is the first in a trilogy of DLC packs starring classic characters from the entire history of the Fire Emblem franchise. In this high-level map, the game's protagonist, Chrom, goes into battle alongside 10 series veterans, including Ephraim, a major character from GBA title The Sacred Stones. 

Players who finish the map successfully will be rewarded with Ephraim as a playable Level 20 Great Knight. "Rogues and Redeemers 1" can be purchased alone for $3 or as part of the full "Rogues and Redeemers" set for $6.50. The latter option will provide access to the other two missions as they are released.

The other new piece of content, "Ghost of a Blade", can be downloaded free of charge. On this map, Chrom and his army must fight to restore peace to an ancient tomb that has been overrun by the evil Risen.

Fire Emblem: Awakening is available both at retail and digitally via the eShop in Japan and the US. The game is due to release in Europe on April 19, along with a special edition 3DS XL system bundle.

Tom Malina
UK Correspondent
-----------------------------
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Offline Nbz

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Two More Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Packs are Now Available 
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 03:45:45 PM »
I hope they roll out the DLC in Europe as often as they have been in the US. I'm still totally stoked to play the game, shame that its taken so long to get here :(

Also I find it REALLY weird that they'd make Ephraim a Great Knight...it just doesn't make any real sense to me.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Two More Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Packs are Now Available 
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 05:00:15 PM »
I hope they roll out the DLC in Europe as often as they have been in the US. I'm still totally stoked to play the game, shame that its taken so long to get here :(

Also I find it REALLY weird that they'd make Ephraim a Great Knight...it just doesn't make any real sense to me.
eh considering storywise, in SS he was taught to use the lance by Duessel, it's fair enough

Erika being used for the bride class makes no sense whatsoever