Author Topic: Episode 645: But First, I Want to Talk About Burger Time  (Read 17843 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Episode 645: But First, I Want to Talk About Burger Time
« on: October 27, 2019, 01:42:00 PM »

And who doesn't?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/52060/episode-645-but-first-i-want-to-talk-about-burger-time

Greg had to take a week off, so now you know what this ride is without any brakes. James has been investigating the Return of the Obra Dinn, an adventure game that has you unwinding the fate of a doomed ship. He's pretty pumped about it. Guillaume is playing Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night and "a smattering of bad arcade ports" (Bad Dudes, Night Slashers, Sengoku, Super Burger Time). He isn't thrilled with anything he's been playing.

After a break we decided to take an email vacation and pursue alternate amusement: a couple rounds of 20 Questions and a game where we guess titles based on excerpts from NWR reviews. We are not an interactive podcast, clearly.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 645: But First, I Want to Talk About Burger Time
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 12:19:34 PM »
I trust noted Burger Time expert Jeff Gerstmann who stated "There is only one good Burger Time game and it's Burger Time."

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 645: But First, I Want to Talk About Burger Time
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 10:37:18 PM »
Urban Champion retrospective was hilarious at the time