Luigi Dude:
Well out of the games on the list.

Fire Emblem Engage
Wonder Boy Anniversary Collection
Octopath Traveler 2
Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Of course Zelda is the only one I'll be buying at launch for full price since I still have a huge backlog.  Hell, over the holiday season I won a $500 gift card at work and bought about 20 games on the eShop holiday sale using that thing, and I still have about $300 left on it.  I still have over 60 games on my wish list I haven't bought yet.  This is why I don't give a **** what games come out what year since there's so many games to play I'll never run out.

Oh and this list is missing a ton of indie games.  I mean just today Vengeful Guardian Moonrider came out and looks amazing.  I'll probably take a break from Xenoblade 3 to play this since the developer, JoyMasher, previous games, Oniken, Odallus and Blazing Chrome were all great as well.

Evan_B:
Metroid Prime. In any way, shape, or form.

Just let me play these games on modern hardware, Nintendo. Please.

(Also Tears of the Kingdom so I can write an insane amount of words about it. Maybe some other stuff. No Trinity Trigger? Loop8? Ys X? Those are big on my list. Labyrinth of Zangetsu, as well.)

Adrock:
Tears of the Kingdom is the only game on my wishlist though I’m not planning buying it a launch. I’m still trying to 100% Breath of the Wild in Master Mode including the DLC. I’ll need a break from open-world open-air Zelda. There’s plenty on my backlog. Watch, I’m going to buy it at launch anyway. 🤷‍♀️

Order.RSS:
Zelda is the big one for me as well, though I may not have time for it until Summer. Trying to keep expectations in check though. Bayonetta Origins feels rather soon after Bayo 3, and I haven't even gotten that one yet, so it'll stay on the wishlist for a while.

Still hoping we'll see the Outer Wilds port materialize. It was scheduled for last Summer, but sort of vanished since then. Supposedly that game is really quite special, kind of a time loop thing like Majora's Mask, but in space. Maybe it's just too demanding for the hardware, though.

Fatal Frame 4 and Pikmin 4 are both in the maybe category for now. Will certainly wait for reviews on those. Reckon both will be solid, and Pikmin might even be great, but I don't know if I'll actually play them right away. Fatal Frame feels like it should be an October game, rather than releasing the same month as Resident Evil 4 Remake and Koei Tecmo's other game (Wo Long Dynasty).

Khushrenada:
Thanks for bringing it up since it wasn't on the list of games listed in the OP but Metroid Prime 4 is my current most wanted game and top of my wish list. I've still got hype for it despite going on 4 years without a single image of the game yet.

Pikmin 4 is also a game that I should put on my wishlist. Definitely would be more eager to play that than Octopath Traveler 2 but that's just my preference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version