Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet

<< < (3/6) > >>

nickmitch:
Anybody do the Cinderace raids yet? I did one with my support Grimmsnarl, who I've been using since the Charizard raids (I actually have two now: one for physical, one for special).

I'll have to get a Slowbro together since that's the new hotness.

Also, what did everyone think of the post-game??

Evan_B:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on December 30, 2022, 04:40:13 PM ---Anybody do the Cinderace raids yet? I did one with my support Grimmsnarl, who I've been using since the Charizard raids (I actually have two now: one for physical, one for special).

I'll have to get a Slowbro together since that's the new hotness.

Also, what did everyone think of the post-game??

--- End quote ---
The post game was fine. More than most recent Pokémon titles, save Arceus. I did appreciate hunting the four treasures, even if the stake locations were a bit insane. The gym challenge felt like a pushover, even so, but going back to Area Zero to catch more Paradox Pokemon was rewarding. I still felt like the game could use a bit more.

The Cinderace raid is a marked enhancement in difficulty and demands proper team composition, which I have mixed feelings about. I was still able to use the current Slowbro build to solo it without online interaction. Online raid partners rarely account for how the Slowbro strategy is meant to work.

Caterkiller:
Finally beat the game and I am pleasantly surprised by the story. I was really getting into it by the end! This and Arceus aren't exactly what I want out of Pokemon but man it's getting close!

Also did I get banned recently? Or is some weird forum joke going around?

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Caterkiller on January 04, 2023, 05:22:01 PM ---Also did I get banned recently? Or is some weird forum joke going around?

--- End quote ---

There should not have been any ban on you nor was there any weird joke happening lately that I was aware of that would have resulted in users being banned temporarily. What issue did you experience to think that?

ThePerm:
I wouldn't be surprised if a number of people have been banned for no reason and that is why it is just the most dead it has ever been. I can't have this place be dead, my 20th year since registration anniversary is coming up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version