> Announcements

Karma is back for a trial run!

<< < (39/42) > >>

Fatty The Hutt:
Why doesn't this site just move to Disqus like the rest of the internet seems to be doing? Is it expensive or difficult or something? It'd be nice to have the same account across multiple sites. I like Disqus for that. And it has that "like a particular post" feature that folks here seem to want.
Just a friendly suggestion.

Ceric:
I don't like Disqus. Haven't for years and you know why?

Because regardless of the machine I am on.  The browser I use.  The Security settings that I have.  THE STUPID THING DOES NOT LOAD.

Mythtendo:

--- Quote from: Ceric on September 27, 2013, 03:27:54 PM ---I don't like Disqus. Haven't for years and you know why?

Because regardless of the machine I am on.  The browser I use.  The Security settings that I have.  THE STUPID THING DOES NOT LOAD.

--- End quote ---

I've never had a problem loading Disqus. I do prefer sites that use Facebook though since it lets you block people that annoy you (Disqus allows no option, so if somebody annoys you you have to just ignore them even if they bother you).

UncleBob:
I don't like Disqus due to the tracking/beacon/advertising aspect.

oohhboy:
Disqus is bad since it doesn't actually build a community like a real forum does. It's great if you just want people to vomit their brains contents on to your site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version