Author Topic: life sucks then you die  (Read 23199 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: life sucks then you die
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2015, 01:50:04 PM »
sounds reasonable... but I love meat... and cheese. #YOLO j/k :P:

More than getting your dick wet?

Do I really have to choose?

science just pulled a Fallout and created a pill that eradicates radiation in the body [source].
Can I not hold out hope that my heart pills won't conflict with my dick pills in 20+ years?
or that they won't just simply have a pill that prevents all those other problems?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 01:51:42 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2015, 02:43:22 PM »
from an ROI sense my wife is a terrible investment

Saddest thing in this thread so far  :Q
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2015, 03:16:50 PM »
sounds reasonable... but I love meat... and cheese. #YOLO j/k :P:

More than getting your dick wet?

Do I really have to choose?

Hahaha This is exactly how I felt. But I rearranged my priorities. Science is incredible and it's always changing, and pretty much what I decided was to change with it. So today it's not eating meat, tomorrow it's eat all the meat you want because we can clean your arteries with robots.

from an ROI sense my wife is a terrible investment

Saddest thing in this thread so far  :Q

Yeah, I read that and was like damn.....that's pretty inhuman.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2015, 03:40:04 PM »
I'm a Computer Scientist in Private Industry.  When I really soul search and dig down I tend to go to the most atomic level.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2015, 03:49:15 PM »
Women cost money end of story.

I had to cut my hours at work in order to focus on school and have the added benefit of spending more time with my girl, but then I realized I have less money to spend on the girl so my time with her has not increased as much as I had hoped.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2015, 04:12:52 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa....you can't spend time with your girl because you don't have enough money?

She might be a hoe.

Offline ObbyDent

• Too reasonable for this forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2015, 04:13:04 PM »
The girl I've been "seeing" (because we aren't sure what to call it yet) is going to have dinner with the guy she broke up with a week ago. Bluh

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2015, 04:14:30 PM »
And who are you taking out to dinner?

Offline ObbyDent

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2015, 04:16:24 PM »
No one, I guess. I don't exactly have game.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2015, 04:24:48 PM »
Women cost money end of story.

Whoa whoa whoa....you can't spend time with your girl because you don't have enough money?

Tony Montana realized this fact a long time ago: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Money - power - women. Too many people jump to the women step first and it messes everything up!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2015, 04:31:57 PM »

In a similar situation, I once messed around with this fun-loving, hippy type chick. She was incredibly sexy, with big ole tatas and ass for days. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend who I met a couple times while they where still dating. And while we were messing around, she kept bringing him up, which annoyed me. Then she entered this phase of habitually breaking up and getting back together with said boyfriend. And at first I didn't mind. Whenever she'd break up with him, she'd call me up and I'd bang her out. But it started to annoy me, being used and all, and I wanted to break it off with this untrustworthy bitch of a woman. So i told the boyfriend straight up that I had been fucking her for the past three months on and off while you guys struggled through your relationship. He hated me at first, and wanted to fight for what was like a week, but he eventually recognized I was doing him a service. This girl can't be trusted. She flipped out and hated me for roughly two weeks after that, but I saw her out one night and completely ignored her. She then came up to me crying and apologized. She then seduced me and I hit it once again. But right afterwards I called a cab and basically told her to **** off because she can't use men like this. This pretty much destroyed her and I dipped, never to talk to her again.

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2015, 05:21:46 PM »
Baby momma drama. Weekly.

Are most women bipolar, or just the ones I know!?
I'm an island of sane in a sea of crazy, and it's storming right now....

Not most...ALL OF THEM!

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2015, 05:26:09 PM »

In a similar situation, I once messed around with this fun-loving, hippy type chick. She was incredibly sexy, with big ole tatas and ass for days. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend who I met a couple times while they where still dating. And while we were messing around, she kept bringing him up, which annoyed me. Then she entered this phase of habitually breaking up and getting back together with said boyfriend. And at first I didn't mind. Whenever she'd break up with him, she'd call me up and I'd bang her out. But it started to annoy me, being used and all, and I wanted to break it off with this untrustworthy bitch of a woman. So i told the boyfriend straight up that I had been fucking her for the past three months on and off while you guys struggled through your relationship. He hated me at first, and wanted to fight for what was like a week, but he eventually recognized I was doing him a service. This girl can't be trusted. She flipped out and hated me for roughly two weeks after that, but I saw her out one night and completely ignored her. She then came up to me crying and apologized. She then seduced me and I hit it once again. But right afterwards I called a cab and basically told her to **** off because she can't use men like this. This pretty much destroyed her and I dipped, never to talk to her again.

Can we get Morgan Freeman to narrate this please?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2015, 05:39:43 PM »
https://invisiblegirlfriend.com/
The girl I've been "seeing" (because we aren't sure what to call it yet) is going to have dinner with the guy she broke up with a week ago. Bluh

I have your solution right here.

I bet it will be BIG in Japan..... if they put up pics of anime girls too.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 05:41:50 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline ObbyDent

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2015, 05:44:01 PM »

I have your solution right here.

I bet it will be BIG in Japan..... if they put up pics of anime girls too.

Somehow that is bumming me out even more.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2015, 05:53:12 PM »
well, like the thread title says.... life sucks, and then you die.

make some lemonade my friend.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2015, 08:04:07 PM »

Can we get Morgan Freeman to narrate this please?

Great forum podcast idea. (Doesn't have to be Morgan Freeman)
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2015, 08:48:06 PM »
I'll do it simply because it lets us drop a Greg clip into the show.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2015, 10:29:55 PM »
Life got you down?  Do what I do:

**** bitches; get money.

#SWAG
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2015, 10:32:12 PM »

Wow, my life seems boring in comparison.(And I've been in a turkish prison)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2015, 10:33:08 PM »
Baby momma drama. Weekly.

Are most women bipolar, or just the ones I know!?
I'm an island of sane in a sea of crazy, and it's storming right now....

Marry that girl!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2015, 01:08:49 AM »
So many are down and my heart goes out to you all. Just know I am here for you if you need someone to talk to. I've been in those dark places on all fronts so I can relate. But this past year has been a good one. I've begun to win in life on many of these fronts. Health wise, financially, in relationships, it all feels like it is coming together. But I will never forget my times of darkness. Those moments forever change you on some deep level, and in the end they make you a better, stronger person for it.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2015, 01:30:37 AM »
Also, meat isn't the main culprit of dick issues, grains are. I highly suggest watching the movie Fat Head and then ask yourself how a guy was able to eat fast food for a month - including meat - and still lose weight, feel great, and end up with better blood readings than he did before he started his experiment. Why did a Cardiologist write two books condemning wheat and grains ("Wheat Belly" and "Wheat Belly Total Health", by Dr William Davis)? Be careful what studies you read because there is a lot of error and assumption that can go into them.

How is it that, despite fat consumption in America being the lowest it has been in decades, obesity and chronic health issues are on the rise? What is one of the number one food items we consume? Grains. Coincidence? Perhaps, but why are the majority of our grandparents and great grandparents pictures showing them skinny despite them eating a higher percentage of fat? Obesity was less of an issue. Now, we are more sedentary than we have ever been and the seeds of grasses -something man was never able to properly eat- are our primary food source.

How did we live before the agricultural revolution? Before we became farmers? Wouldn't our species had died out if everyone started having dick issues in their 20s and 30s? And yes, the age is getting younger, despite the fact fat consumption is at its lowest.

Lastly, how did a chubby punk like me end up losing 50 pounds in a year without ever exercising and while eating all of the meat, eggs, and veggies I wanted?

Note: processed meats can be a health issue. Good quality meat from beef, poultry, fish, pork and other sources are what I refer to above. Notice a number of studies do not distinguish between processed and unprocessed foods.

Just some food for thought  :cool;
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2015, 01:48:12 AM »
You guys know there's more to life than your **** right?

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2015, 02:33:41 AM »

You see what Stratos is doing right now? Do you see how defensive he is? Can you now see why that fucking dick of a doctor said "let's just not tell them"?

I do this for a living, Stratos. I could suggest several reasons why you were able to lose 50 lbs in a year...cocaine use comes to mind, or why eating whole grains is worth the fiber alone, but do your own research. Here is a decent list to get you started: http://www.drgreger.org/JournalChecklist.pdf

And if you'd like a non-bias, non-profit source that is much easier to understand, I suggest nutritionfacts.org.

You guys know there's more to life than your **** right?

Like what?