Author Topic: Frito-Lay Launches Nintendo Switch Giveaway  (Read 2295 times)

Offline SurfingPikachu

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Frito-Lay Launches Nintendo Switch Giveaway
« on: June 02, 2017, 12:05:08 PM »

Feeling lucky?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/44746/frito-lay-launches-nintendo-switch-giveaway

Can't get your hands on the elusive new console? The next time you grab a bag of chips, you might get a new Nintendo Switch to go along with it. Starting today, specially marked Frito-Lay Variety Packs will contain an entry code to get a system and game.

The company promises a Switch will be given away every hour until the contest ends July 8. Gamers can enter codes found on their snack pack on the official contest page. Each code counts as one entry, but dedicated fans can write in to recieve a free game code. Each letter counts for one game code, and you can request three per day. Send a 3x5" card with your full name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, and email address to:

Frito-Lay Variety Packs Game Sweepstakes Code Request
PO Box 760010
Dept. 865-794
El Paso, TX 88576-0010

All Frito-Lay Variety packs will be participating, which includes pre-portioned bags of snacks like Cheetos, Lay's potato chips, Doritos, Fritos, Rold Gold Pretzels, SunChips, and more. They are carried at most retails stores for a suggested price of $3.60-$8.99. The contest is for US residents only.

Kimberly Keller - Staff Writer

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Frito-Lay Launches Nintendo Switch Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 01:00:28 PM »
I wish contests and giveways still had the actual notification in the product instead of everything being dang codes and websites. I DON'T WANT TO CREATE ANOTHER WEBSITE ACCOUNT.

Willy Wonka's golden ticket is dead. Long live Willy Wonka's sixteen digit alpha-numeric code.