Author Topic: Switch Online Game Voucher Program Officially Reinstated In North America  (Read 787 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Now if only they'd bring that video back up on YouTube.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/62753/switch-online-game-voucher-program-officially-reinstated-in-north-america

After a brief hiccup on Monday, North America can once again partake in the Nintendo Switch Online voucher program.

They can be purchased on the Switch natively via the "Nintendo Switch Online" option, or on the web here for US accounts or here for Canadian accounts: the prices are US$99.98 and C$132.99, the same prices as the original round of vouchers in 2019.

First party titles past and present are available, as well as being able to use them for preorders of Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe and Bayonetta Origins - the only two first party games available for digital preorder as of today (February 1).

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Re: Switch Online Game Voucher Program Officially Reinstated In North America
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 10:34:47 AM »
If you look at the list of eligible games, some of them are $50 already  ???

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: Switch Online Game Voucher Program Officially Reinstated In North America
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 01:27:55 AM »
The list of games having so many $50 titles makes the deal pretty underwhelming. There are also a lot of games I already own.

Bayonetta Origins is a good one for this though. If Zelda TotK gets added, that might push me over.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.