Community Forums > General Chat

Everything Android - The Official Android Thread

(1/267) > >>

tendoboy1984:
Do you think Android gaming devices like the Ouya, Archos GamePad, and Wikipad can be a success? If you want dedicated controls on a handheld device, why not just buy a 3DS or Vita?

ShyGuy:
I enjoy Angry Birds when I'm at lunch.

Louieturkey:
I got back into Solitaire because of my phone.  I love that I can choose only deals that have been beaten before so I can feel like I'm a Solitaire master.

KDR_11k:

--- Quote from: tendoboy1984 on September 06, 2012, 10:21:06 PM ---Do you think Android gaming devices like the Ouya, Archos GamePad, and Wikipad can be a success? If you want dedicated controls on a handheld device, why not just buy a 3DS or Vita?

--- End quote ---

Cause Android has more games than the Vita?

tendoboy1984:

--- Quote from: KDR_11k on September 10, 2012, 04:10:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: tendoboy1984 on September 06, 2012, 10:21:06 PM ---
Do you think Android gaming devices like the Ouya, Archos GamePad, and Wikipad can be a success? If you want dedicated controls on a handheld device, why not just buy a 3DS or Vita?

--- End quote ---

Cause Android has more games than the Vita?

--- End quote ---

Well yeah, and pretty much every mobile device has more games than a game console. The only reason smartphone games are popular is because everyone owns a phone, and the games are cheap.

Like I've said in the past, game consoles have ALWAYS been a niche product. Not everyone owns or needs a game console, but everyone owns a phone of some sort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version