Author Topic: GOLD  (Read 31151 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: GOLD
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2006, 05:49:18 AM »
If I slit my wrist Everytime I did bad in Calculus I would look like a war vet, of several wars....
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Smoke39

• Smoking is only bad for you if you're not made of smoke already
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2006, 06:16:29 AM »
I bet the girls would be all over you and your manly scars.
GOREGASM!

Offline segagamer12

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE:GOLD
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2006, 06:37:18 PM »
I flunked out of general math.

It was cuz the teacher hated me cuz I was late for class a lot and we woudl argue and i would get detentiona nd not show up and get ISS and then he flunked me.

Math sucks anyways.  
You can call me
THE RAT thank you very much
check out http://www.myspace.com/phatrat1982

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2006, 07:37:48 AM »

Originally posted by: PartyBear
Do you mean to imply that you don't hate modern mainstream secular pop?

Touche!  I have to say I find that secular mainstream pop is more likely to take risks and ends up with more interesting results overall, but yeah, it's not all that great.  It also depends on whether we're talking "pop" as a genre or "pop" as popular music in the larger sense, but this is already too serious for the Funhouse.

Maybe what I need is an outlet for non-mainstream Christian music.  Most of my music listening these days goes towards local non-profit stations that don't play top 40 material, and there's plenty of good pop coming from that scene.

Edit: Segagamer - checked out the songs, pretty good, really.  I'd suggest working on endings, the songs seem to come to a halt unexpectedly.  I also found the lyrics hard to hear on the first track, I'm guessing professional studio recording conditions are the thing you're missing there.
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2006, 04:25:48 AM »

Originally posted by: Smoke39
I bet the girls would be all over you and your manly scars.
interesting.... I'll have to try that one out
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2006, 08:16:18 AM »

regarding the pop music topic, everybody needs to realise that the world we be a better place if we all just liestend to Lindsay Lohan and Garbage all day long then we wouldn't fight over stupid tings, Nintendo would sell millions more than they do and I would finaly be abel to start up a business that doesnt fall flat on its face.

also
thanks couchmonkey for feedback. my sings were done on my pc. I was building a studio but it got too costly and we eventualy shut down the record label.

You can call me

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2006, 09:30:12 AM »

Originally posted by: segagamer12
regarding the pop music topic, everybody needs to realise that the world we be a better place if we all just got rid of Lindsay Lohan
fixed
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2006, 10:25:35 AM »

thanks couchmonkey for feedback. my sings were done on my pc. I was building a studio but it got too costly and we eventualy shut down the record label.

Yeah, I imagine.

For my money, Paris Hilton is the only worthwhile pop artists in teh universe!
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2006, 12:39:59 PM »
I saw that movie, what was it called "one night..."
You can call me

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2006, 08:56:14 PM »

regarding the pop music topic, everybody needs to realise that the world we be a better place if we all just liestend to Lindsay Lohan and Garbage all day long then we wouldn't fight over stupid tings, Nintendo would sell millions more than they do and I would finaly be abel to start up a business that doesnt fall flat on its face.

Someone get me a paperbag, I'm gonna hyperventilate while trying to comprehend this statement.

1. I highly doubt that the people of the world be able to solve all its problems if everyone organized themselves and play Lindsay Lohan's latest single synchronously so that everyone would hear it and get the same message.

2. Sir Bob Geldof can't fix the poverty problem after 20 years and however much campaigning. Are you saying that Shirley Manson be able to do better? Maybe the brave knight does need a goth perspective on things, with the whole angst and black paint and stabbing. Yeah, that could get more money off Joe Gas Station. I wonder how much kidneys sell for these days. I'll ask the black market and then send a note to Bobby.

3. Stupid things are argued about because people are not able to understand both sides of an argument. If you see something as stupid, look at why people are arguing with you about it. Some people call it ignorance.

4. Nintendo are fine. The Wii and DS are printing money for them right now. I think you have more of a problem with Nintendo not being "cool" or "popular"

5. Can't fault you trying to establish something on your own steam. I hope you find something that does well enough to send me a moneyhat someday!

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2006, 12:13:08 PM »
as loing as youthought it was funny my works is complete.  
You can call me

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2006, 11:47:31 PM »
I think it has to be said that Shirley Manson is better than Lindsay Lohan in EVERY SINGLE WAY.

Just throwing that out there since Garbage was mentioned.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2006, 01:48:55 AM »
Ok well I agree fully.

Did everyone like miss my post about why I obsess o fLohan but I really dont like her that much?

Yeah it was under Reader Review Lindsay Lohan.

It was a long, and of course full of spelling errors but it explains it pretty much.

BUT its too late to change my tune now even though Garbage is my favorite band (honest) I have to maintain the lohan love. (its all a front)

WAIT A MIN. nobody else commented on my sonsg, shiftkey was the guy who kept asking for it and he didnt even comment on it. dude weres the team spirit?
You can call me

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2006, 03:24:43 AM »
Honestly, and not cause I'm trying to start a fight...

Each one is way to repetitive to be interesting.  You need to mix things up a bit.  The rap songs sounded incredibly unprofessional.  I would move away from that direction.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2006, 04:45:43 AM »
i saw Lindsay Lohans vagina
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2006, 03:19:53 AM »
I feel it is my civic duty to remind everyone of this thread.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2006, 10:26:55 PM »

WAIT A MIN. nobody else commented on my sonsg, shiftkey was the guy who kept asking for it and he didnt even comment on it. dude weres the team spirit?

Team spirit was left at the pep rally, junior. I'll comment on the songs when I get a few minute to actually listen.

And that IM thread is hilarious. Can you take a joke these days?

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2006, 05:29:51 AM »
Ok so that thread was not good. I did post an apology.

I gave up rapping a while back. well ok when my record company went out of business.

I just do the techno now but I think I uploaded the wrong song.

Anyways its all good. See I shoud get a reward for derailing this bash on Dasmos thread though right?

I have like so lightened up since I came here. Yo gotta understand I had been posting regularly on Sega forums and those idiots make game faqs look good. Then i got banned from gamefaqs cuz I asked if it was true you could dl movies to your hard drive (sales rep who sold me xbox said it could) and they said yo are not allowed to discuss modding systems and some crap liek that and WAM i got banned.

Ever since I came back though I have been trying to stay cool. its people like vudu who makeit worth coming here everyday cuz he gets so annoyed.  
You can call me

Offline Arbok

• Toho Mikado
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • Toho Kingdom
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2006, 06:23:12 AM »

its people like vudu who makeit worth coming here everyday cuz he gets so annoyed.

He's not alone...
Toho Kingdom

@romero_tk

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2006, 06:33:01 AM »
he is cool though, your not fun.

BTW wheres my prize I asked for?  
You can call me

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: GOLD
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2019, 04:59:58 AM »
Yuma used to be the biggest town in Arizona... until all the GOLD ran out.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post