Author Topic: canada goose outlet 10444 (Spam bot - find your favorite line)  (Read 3591 times)

Offline GiaVial202

• Score: 69
    • View Profile
canada goose outlet 10444 (Spam bot - find your favorite line)
« on: October 13, 2018, 11:48:27 AM »
Canada Goose Coats On Sale 39 points submitted 3 days agoI kind of like to hear the c word used in the bedroom, by my trusted partner who I know would never use it in anger as a canada goose jacket outlet slur against me. I pretty canada goose outlet toronto factory sure I like it because it has a history of nastiness. (Is there an automod here? I can remember if comments with the c word are automatically removed.)Hearing the word "pussy" in a sexual encounter makes me squirm and not in the good way. Canada Goose Coats On Sale

canada goose This is a self referential joke. Marc Jacobs got **** on by some fashion journalist for over branding while he was working for some fashion house. The criticism was that the fashion house should be front and center, not the designer.This is mostly bullshit, because the designer is ultimately who crafts the goose outlet canada clothes, the fashion house is more or less the "style guide" or "feel" that the designer uses as a reference canada goose outlet store point.This is why some people can look canada goose outlet canada at 20 dresses from all different fashion houses from all different periods over the last canada goose black friday sale 100 years and pick out the Dior, Chanel, Givenchy, etc. canada goose

canada goose clearance sale canada goose outlet new york city Edit: he really down to watch almost anything I want, though. He watches Riverdale canada goose outlet jackets and Twin Peaks with me and he likes it. He watched the entire series of Moonlighting with me on a whim. Customers would need to download the Amazon Key App and link their Amazon account with their connected car service account,App, Account, Access to Vehicle data.You don't think Amazon is going to collect all the data shared by the vehicle through the App?And then mash all that data with your shopping habits, viewing habits, Alexa data, canada goose outlet parka the webcam you canada goose outlet nyc installed on your home to get "in home"Amazon delivers (again through the Key app).You think canada goose outlet online they are going to just sit on all that canada goose factory outlet data?You think Bezos gives a crap if his surveillance capitalism screws you in the end?Go read an article about the working conditions at Amazon and canada goose outlet store uk then have a think on what the CEO of company like that is going to do with all the data he has on you, me, all of us.He's going to sell it to the highest bidder.And, if costs you a job, a promotion, a credit card, a mortgage, or whatever. Well. At home is creepy because it canada goose outlet in usa requires someone to enter canada goose outlet your house, leave your door open, let your dog escape, etc.The In Car seems relatively harmless. canada goose clearance sale

canada goose clearance I got my wisdom tooth removed (technically cut out since it was growing horizontally and they had to saw it in half and there were some minor complications with that too) and I was a little apprehensive but they only used official canada goose outlet local anesthesia and I never had anything like this happen to me. canada goose outlet uk I actually canada goose outlet black friday managed to call a cab and go home myself. I was completely lucid.. canada goose clearance

Canada Goose online Like I said, though, I still canada goose outlet reviews think it bullshit. I canada goose outlet sale going to think it bullshit even when I get to watch FPR finally. Just giving me the play by play of what they said in every single reply doesn really contribute much to the convo, if that makes sense? I feel like that sounds bitchy, but from my end it very disconnected because you like Raja goes OFF so I like Ugh. Canada Goose online

buy canada goose jacket Apply it to relevant posts after you make canada goose outlet online uk them by clicking the "flair" link below the body of your new post. Please make sure you replace the editable field with the work or body of fiction you are spoiling.If only the body of your post contains spoilers, you may instead make the title "[Canon] Spoilers: Canon" and not use the link flair. Replace "Canon" with the work or body of fiction in question.Comment spoilers should be formatted as [Spoiler: Canon](s "Thing to be spoiled.") They will show up as Spoiler: Canon. buy canada goose jacket

cheap Canada Goose Samsung has found incredible success with the Galaxy S III. Even Apple's best attempts at routing Samsung with patent lawsuits only served to increase sales of the Android device. Now Samsung is almost ready to move into phase two of its master plan release a smaller version of its most popular handset at a more affordable price.. cheap Canada Goose

Canada Goose Jackets You can canada goose outlet shop use luminous shards, but they haven been great in PvP for a while with how mobile combat is + the loss of blazing spear stun. You will canada goose outlet uk sale have to make the decision about aura/repentance since repentance no longer gives stam to other players but aura does provide magickasteal. I personally don use either, though I may consider using aura since repentance never seems to have bodies when I need it (though it could be that I just need to git gud and kill other players better) Canada Goose Jackets.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 12:51:41 PM by Crimm »

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
Re: canada goose outlet 10444
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 12:49:50 PM »
This bot just seems to find Reddit posts and replace random words with Canada Goose [THING]. It's a pretty great read
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: canada goose outlet 10444 (Spam bot - find your favorite line)
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 01:39:17 PM »
I can't wait for the smaller Galaxy S3 coming in 2019.

Also, I can't believe that crimm expects us to settle for the censored version of this. Here's the original from before it was butchered by Crimm's word filter.

Canada Goose Coats On Sale 39 points submitted 3 days agoI kind of like to hear the c word used in the bedroom, by my trusted partner who I know would never use it in anger as a canada goose jacket outlet slur against me. I pretty canada goose outlet toronto factory sure I like it because it has a history of nastiness. (Is there an automod here? I can remember if comments with the c word are automatically removed.)Hearing the word "pussy" in a sexual encounter makes me squirm and not in the good way. Canada Goose Coats On Sale

canada goose This is a self referential joke. Marc Jacobs got **** on by some fashion journalist for over branding while he was working for some fashion house. The criticism was that the fashion house should be front and center, not the designer.This is mostly bullshit, because the designer is ultimately who crafts the goose outlet canada clothes, the fashion house is more or less the "style guide" or "feel" that the designer uses as a reference canada goose outlet store point.This is why some people can look canada goose outlet canada at 20 dresses from all different fashion houses from all different periods over the last canada goose black friday sale 100 years and pick out the Dior, Chanel, Givenchy, etc. canada goose

canada goose clearance sale canada goose outlet new york city Edit: he really down to watch almost anything I want, though. He watches Riverdale canada goose outlet jackets and Twin Peaks with me and he likes it. He watched the entire series of Moonlighting with me on a whim. Customers would need to download the Amazon Key App and link their Amazon account with their connected car service account,App, Account, Access to Vehicle data.You don't think Amazon is going to collect all the data shared by the vehicle through the App?And then mash all that data with your shopping habits, viewing habits, Alexa data, canada goose outlet parka the webcam you canada goose outlet nyc installed on your home to get "in home"Amazon delivers (again through the Key app).You think canada goose outlet online they are going to just sit on all that canada goose factory outlet data?You think Bezos gives a crap if his surveillance capitalism screws you in the end?Go read an article about the working conditions at Amazon and canada goose outlet store uk then have a think on what the CEO of company like that is going to do with all the data he has on you, me, all of us.He's going to sell it to the highest bidder.And, if costs you a job, a promotion, a credit card, a mortgage, or whatever. Well. At home is creepy because it canada goose outlet in usa requires someone to enter canada goose outlet your house, leave your door open, let your dog escape, etc.The In Car seems relatively harmless. canada goose clearance sale

canada goose clearance I got my wisdom tooth removed (technically cut out since it was growing horizontally and they had to saw it in half and there were some minor complications with that too) canada goose outlet and I was a little apprehensive but they only used official canada goose outlet local anesthesia and I never had anything like this happen to me. canada goose outlet uk I actually canada goose outlet black friday managed to call a cab and go home myself. I was completely lucid.. canada goose clearance

Canada Goose online Like I said, though, I still canada goose outlet reviews think it bullshit. I canada goose outlet sale going to think it bullshit even when I get to watch FPR finally. Just giving me the play by play of what they said in every single reply doesn really contribute much to the convo, if that makes sense? I feel like that sounds bitchy, but from my end it very disconnected because you like Raja goes OFF so I like Ugh. Canada Goose online

buy canada goose jacket Apply it to relevant posts after you make canada goose outlet online uk them by clicking the "flair" link below the body of your new post. Please make sure you replace the editable field with the work or body of fiction you are spoiling.If only the body of your post contains spoilers, you may instead make the title "[Canon] Spoilers: Canon" and not use the link flair. Replace "Canon" with the work or body of fiction in question.Comment spoilers should be formatted as [Spoiler: Canon](s "Thing to be spoiled.") They will show up as Spoiler: Canon. buy canada goose jacket

cheap Canada Goose Samsung has found incredible success with the Galaxy S III. Even Apple's best attempts at routing Samsung with patent lawsuits only served to increase sales of the Android device. Now Samsung is almost ready to move into phase two of its master plan release a smaller version of its most popular handset at a more affordable price.. cheap Canada Goose

Canada Goose Jackets You can canada goose outlet shop use luminous shards, but they haven been great in PvP for a while with how mobile combat is + the loss of blazing spear stun. You will canada goose outlet uk sale have to make the decision about aura/repentance since repentance no longer gives stam to other players but aura does provide magickasteal. I personally don use either, though I may consider using aura since repentance never seems to have bodies when I need it (though it could be that I just need to git gud and kill other players better) Canada Goose Jackets.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:43:53 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline Crimm

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 05:31:55 PM »
Im tempted to change Canada Goose to be a filter
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Crimm

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 05:33:14 PM »
Canada Goose
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Crimm

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 05:33:35 PM »
Canada Goose

****, yea!

I hope this trips someone up soon...
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 06:49:32 PM »
Canada Goose
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 06:50:06 PM »
Figured it out first try. Crimm's trolling is so predictable.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 06:52:33 PM »
Actually, I didn't need to try and figure it out. I see the filter has already changed past version's of it. I didn't know the filter worked in that way. I thought it only affected words after a change was put into the system. That could really mess things up if not used properly. (Now I MUST become an admin :evil;)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 07:32:16 PM »
Yo yo yo! We got that NEW YORK CITY EDIT up in here!

Offline Crimm

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 09:12:44 PM »
It does effect old posts, so I'm a little limited as to what I can do with it.

I once changed Mario to a filter and got myself in a lot of trouble
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2018, 09:33:29 PM »
Insanolord mentioned he got in trouble also for doing something with the word filter. Can't remember if that was a Mario Kart thing or if you were also responsible for the MK7 filter also. There was also the seed/egg filter you did which has since been corrected. But it did lead to a great moment in my Mario Galaxy 1 review thread.

Offline Crimm

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 10:02:11 PM »
I did all of the above I believe
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2018, 02:21:07 AM »
Who is going to get James Jones in trouble? He's got so much seniority he's above the law.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2018, 04:17:58 AM »
Neal may seem like an easy-going guy, but he rules with an iron fist.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2018, 06:55:11 AM »
#CanadaGooseJackets #CanadaGooseOutlet #CheapCanadaGoose

Offline Crimm

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2018, 01:47:16 PM »
I CONTROL THE TRUTH
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report