Author Topic: Episode 86: Shall We Talk About Batman Now?  (Read 2275 times)

Offline bluelander

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • My blog!
Episode 86: Shall We Talk About Batman Now?
« on: May 18, 2013, 01:17:39 PM »

Get out your power ring and put on your cape, we're talking all about super hero games on this week's Connectivity.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/34241

Listen up super friends, you're in for quite a show this week. This week on Connectivity we're talking all about super hero games. Neal, Justin, and Scott go in depth into the genre and discuss their favorite games starring men in tights.

After we're done talking super heroes, all you hockey fans can stay tuned for a bonus segment featuring Scott, JP, and Donald. They talk all about the NHL Playoffs. Who will win Lord Stanley's Cup? Well, we don't know yet but there are some pretty good educated guesses in here.

Don't forget to send your listener mail questions to us by clicking here. And please also rate and review the show on iTunes.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: Episode 86: Shall We Talk About Batman Now?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 01:36:30 PM »
As promised:

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline syn4aptik

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 06:09:05 PM »
Jeopardy!

Like the hockey stuff, guys. One thing though, you really have to fix JP's audio for the next round.

Go Wings!
Dave Mellert
Contributing Editor

Offline Retro Deckades

• Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 12:21:38 AM »
Glad I'm not the only one to who's happy to hear some more NHL playoff discussion!

I was the one that was giving Donald a hard time in the talkback last week, though I never thought others would view it as "heated". I had to step in and defend my team (especially against a Leafs fan). It was only meant to be good-natured ribbing, so hopefully there's no hard feelings.

As a Canucks fan, I can't say I was surprised. They often try to ride their regular-season momentum into the playoffs while only making negligible improvements at the trade deadline. I didn't think it would be a sweep, but the team clearly lacked the depth to make a cup run.

Now we can debate about which is worse: being swept out of the playoffs in the first round, or blowing a three-goal lead in the third period of game seven and ultimately losing in overtime.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 12:23:43 AM by Retro Deckades »