Author Topic: Trauma Center Ships  (Read 3417 times)

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
Trauma Center Ships
« on: October 03, 2005, 02:15:05 PM »
Grab your stylus for medical fun!

TRAUMA CENTER: UNDER THE KNIFE SHIPS TO RETAILERS NATIONWIDE    

Irvine, CA, October 3, 2005 - Atlus U.S.A., Inc., a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, announced today that it has shipped Trauma Center: Under the Knife, for the Nintendo DS, to retailers nationwide.    

Take your Nintendo DS into the Operating Room!    

Trauma Center: Under the Knife lets YOU play doctor, performing increasingly complex surgeries.  At first it's just another day in the O.R., but when a mysterious outbreak sweeps the area, the patients' lives are in your hands--no pressure.    

The stylus will be your scalpel as you make incisions, anesthetize problem areas, remove tumors, monitor vital signs, apply bandages, and more!  Of course, you'll also have to deal with human drama between appointments.  Keep a cool head, or you'll be out on the street (and all those years of medical school for nothing).    

* Feel the pressure of each tense, challenging operation!
     * Operate on a wide variety of patients in story mode, then return later and try to beat your high scores!
     * Experience a compelling story with intriguing characters!
     * Use your applied skills to solve the puzzle of each surgery!
     * Detailed graphics bring the human body to life!    

Trauma Center: Under the Knife has a suggested retail price of $29.99 and has been rated “T†for Teen by the ESRB.    

For additional information on the game, visit the official site at  www.atlus.com .

::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
RE: Trauma Center Ships
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 02:27:44 PM »
It's gonna be out tomorrow? HOLY KNIVES!!!! This game will be one sweet treat for me mwuahahahahaha!

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 02:37:42 PM »
Holy crap, there's a title wave of games coming at me, and I haven't any cash ;____;

Should I buy this?  Should I buy Castlvania DS?  Should I wait for Mario Kart?  Or Animal Crossing?  Or should I save a little more and buy Batallion Wars?  Wait, Fire Emblem's coming out in just a couple weeks, should I get that?  But I still need to buy Nintendogs and Advance Wars DS.  Metroid Pinball won't be long, and I hear Pheonix Wright isn't bad either.  Mario Strikers and Mario DDR will be out soon, should I get one of those?  Gunstar Super Heroes is a must, and Sonic Rush isn't far off either....and let's not forget Mario & Luigi 2, that's coming out before the holidays as well, is it not?

kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 04:24:15 PM »
I've been told this game isn't as much of a sim as we were led to believe.  Dunno if that changes anything.
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline Aussie Ben PGC

• BIG BAD BOOT!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 06:20:17 PM »
Oh man, I can't wait for this - the difficulty really seemed to ramp up quickly in the demo I played, hope it's a little easier for me in the real thing.  

"DRAIN THREE BLOB THINGS OH NOES PATIENT IS DEAD"
It's got a duck bill, you moron!

Watch Me Unnecessarily Flaunt My Games

Offline SS4Gogita

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 02:22:31 PM »
Haha, geez Ben.

I'm totally picking this up whenever Best Buy gets it in since I have $40 in gift cards there.
::Vincent Anderson
::Staff Writer
Planet GameCube