Author Topic: Episode 112: Are You Questioning Me!?  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Dangerface

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Episode 112: Are You Questioning Me!?
« on: December 07, 2013, 03:13:03 PM »

Red Bull Zero is utterly refreshing.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/36144

I hope you aren't still asleep from Thanksgiving, because over here at Connectivity we are finally awake and back in action.

First up on this week's episode, Scott, Daan, and Zach break down their favorite games from the first year of the Wii U's life. You may be surprised at their choices. You may not be. I really don't know much about you so it's hard to guess.

Then, Josh stumbles back into the studio for a third round of Name That Pokémon with Becky and Kim. Who will win? Who will lose? Will Josh explode from drinking too much Red Bull Zero? You'll have to listen to find out. Pro Tip: DO NOT QUESTION JOSH.

Finally, Connectivity's Whovian contingent reassembles to discuss the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special.

I swear we love listener mail, but we never answer it because you never send it in! Change that up, and send your questions and comments to us by clicking here. Also, please rate and review the show on iTunes.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 112: Are You Questioning Me!?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 12:27:45 AM »
Yo dudes any chance of seeing another Indie game post mortem, roundtable, or interview palozza in the future?
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 112: Are You Questioning Me!?
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 07:59:12 AM »
Yeah, the quality of translation in Lego City Undercover surprised me too. I didn't expect to hear complete Russian dub there among other European languages. The quality of translation and voice work is comparable to movies that are released in cinemas.
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks