Author Topic: Sunbreak Expansion For Monster Hunter Rise To Receive Demo, Title Updates  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

The news desk is currently having flashbacks to the 4 Ultimate endgame

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/60699/sunbreak-expansion-for-monster-hunter-rise-to-receive-demo-title-updates

Capcom's showcase has given some new information about the June 30 Sunbreak expansion for Monster Hunter Rise, including an opportunity to try the new features out early.

A demo for Sunbreak will be available tomorrow on the eShop which will include training modes and four monsters to fights including the returning Astalos (an advanced hunt) and flagship monster Malzeno ("expert hunt"). Unlike previous demos, there will be no cap on the number of times monsters can be fought.

The new trailer also confirmed monsters including two returning monsters: Gore Magala (the flagship monster of 4 Ultimate) and Espinas from the Monster Hunter Frontier MMO. Variants of the Hermitaur and Rakna-Kadaki were shown along with the Jungle biome returning (last seen in Generations Ultimate).

Title updates will be available starting in August which will include a new area and the "Lucent Nargacuga" variant: updates will also be available in fall, winter, and into 2023.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Frenzy is back, baby!

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
Nintendo: "You can't possibly put out a Monster Hunter trailer/overview more drawn-out and boring than something we'd run in one of our Directs!"

Capcom: "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Please don't be mean to my grindy game that I will play many hours with my friends T_T

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
Please don't be mean to my grindy game that I will play many hours with my friends T_T

I'm just making fun of the extremely long and pointlessly detailed trailer. I don't care for the series, but to each their own.

Seriously, that was a contender for the worst trailer at the Capcom show, which is impressive considering the twin middle fingers Capcom had for both Dragon's Dogma and Resident Evil 4 fans.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 07:21:11 AM by broodwars »
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.