Author Topic: Night In The Woods Coming To Switch February 1  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Night In The Woods Coming To Switch February 1
« on: January 16, 2018, 03:40:45 PM »

The critically acclaimed adventure title captures another platform.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/46228/night-in-the-woods-coming-to-switch-february-1

One of 2017's most acclaimed games will hit Switch very early next month.

A listing for Night in the Woods appeared on Nintendo's web store and the Switch eShop in North America today purporting a January 18 release for the game. Finji, who are handling publishing duties for the Switch version, would later clarify the release date would be February 1.

Night in the Woods is an adventure game starring Mae, a cat who seeks to reunite with her old friends after dropping out of college, but finds her hometown undergoing unusual transformations.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Night In The Woods Coming To Switch February 1
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 06:15:34 AM »
James Jones really sold this to me on the RFN podcast a while ago and now I have an excuse to finally buy it. Exploring a town in managed decline is such an interesting concept for a game.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Night In The Woods Coming To Switch February 1
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 10:17:56 AM »
Huh. Never even heard of this until now. I'm really out of the loop these days on any games that aren't on Nintendo consoles. However, there seem to be so many Indie titles and smaller games on the eShop that I'm also losing track of what is available through that service also.

The idea intrigues me but I'll have to look up a trailer to see if it's something I'd actually want to play.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.