Author Topic: Inspiring Zelda Tribute Video Made By A Fan Who Just Passed On Way Too Young  (Read 3281 times)

Offline EJtheK

• Score: -1
    • View Profile

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/6y35cn/inspiring_zelda_tribute_video_made_by_a_fan_who/

Hey NWR Community,

We all lost a good one.  My very dear friend was the greatest Zelda fan I knew.  He passed away far too young recently, but he left us with this amazing video (see link above).  He made this years ago.  It means more to me now than ever before.

I thought many here would enjoy this creative and inspiring video of a game we all cherish.

Cheers,
EJtheK

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear of your loss, may your friend rest in peace.

Offline Wanderlei

• Score: 3
    • View Profile

Offline EJtheK

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
I hope you all enjoy the video.  It's quite well done!

Keep him in your thoughts as you quest your way through Hyrule!

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
Very sorry for your loss EJ, wish you and their family & friends the best in the coming times. Make sure to download that video somewhere, so you always have a backup just in case.

If you're okay with it, I would like to name one of the horses in Breath of the Wild after your friend. Doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things of course, but maybe it's a nice thought. Do let me know if you think it's crass though, would totally understand if it's too weird to have a stranger intruding on your loss, but maybe your friend would have liked it, I don't know. Sorry man.